Why do female athletes slap each other's asses?

Why do female athletes slap each other's asses?

Men do it too

so do men
its just better when women do it

They know what we like
They do it for the lol

Because they know that you can't do it and they are taunting you.

Not that I mind.

Zumkehr is a perv. It's a widely known fact. She's turned on by touching other women while millions of people are watching. She knows that nobody can say anything against, because she can always ditch all accusations by saying it happened unintentionally in the heat of the match

neat

because they can

Remember, butts are not just for slapping

women who play sports are all lesbians. they have sex after every game at the captain's house.

Not true, but the percentage of lesbians in sports is sure ridiculously high. My gf is a semi-pro and her estimate was "at least 50%". Probably more.

what are you, a faggot?

Shiiiieeeet, dat grip.
Whoever says this is not sexualy motivated is an idiot.

P-pls moar

I've played football for 12 years and badminton for 3 years and not once has my ass been touched by another man.

maybe because your a faggot

>dat wobble when the hand hits it

Thats, actually pretty gay user...

nothing gay about two bros slapping each others ass m8

Why are you so blatantly suppressing your homosexual urges, Hans?

you gay

And she's one of them you've been cucked by a women

some one make a perfect looped gif of it and add blacked logo

>Why do female athletes slap each other's asses?
Chicks that are athletes for a living are all lezzies right?

Like they slap each other on the ass playfully on the field to gee each other up, build teamwork and stuff, then when they win and the game's over they go back to their hotel room because of curfew and have a big team orgy where they pin each other down and eat each other out behind closed doors, right?

You must be incredibly ugly not to be offered a customary bumslap.

Absolutely

Maybe because you're a fatass

yes

yes

>4 webms
>3 from the same woman

I don't think this is a trend just one lesbian

D-do they do it in the tennis mixed doubles?

To turn you on. they're sluts, all of them.

Perfect body.

same reason why male baseball players do it.

they are at least bi

>that smile afterwards
shes so happy with herself after getting that ass slap in

My imagination says yes.

US please nuke Germany.

WTF

it will nuke itself

whats happening here? that image is too small

maskuline lesbensäue

sexual abuse

Ok basically it's like this.

In 1850 when Baseball was still in its infancy after Abner Doubleday invented it just a handful of years earlier there was a member of the team named Skippy Pete. Skippy Pete was a terrible baseball player, but the team humored him because he was a "Dandy Fop" and drew in large crowds who would show up to watch him skip and jump from base to base.

The crowds especially loved when Skippy Pete would get a home run (Which was easier in those days due to the use of a ball of twine for the baseball) and tackle the home baseman (Later renamed to catcher) holding him down while he grabbed and fondled his buttocks.

This was a behavior that was reprehensible at the time, but baseball was a young sport and the crowds would cheer uproariously every time Skippy Pete would pinch his bottom while giggling in fits.

The problem is that the team that Skippy Pete would play on was a fairly good team so Skippy would fondle the Home Baseman at least 50 times each game. The opposing teams revolted and stated they refused to play against them if Skippy was allowed to keep up with his gay antics. They begrudgingly agreed and removed Skippy from the lineup. Crowds thinned and attendance in the park fell by 80%. This hurt the sport tremendously it was obvious something needed to be done. A meeting was called and agreed that Skippy wasn't allowed to expose the Home Basemans buttocks, but he would be allowed to fondly him over the uniform. But Skippy wasn't happy due to the thick woolen uniforms not giving the same effect that he so desperately desired.

Saddened but not defeated Skippy resigned himself to a small slap every time he passed home plate. Upon Skippy's retirement from the sport at the ripe age of 35 the team kept the tradition alive and would slap each other on the buttocks whenever they would leave the bullpen. The other teams followed suite and it spread across the country.

But to answer your question female athletes are lesbians.

Men do it too, but i think it's a really big thing in the UK. When I was in High School, I exchanged in England for a year. I joined the football team for fun, and they did some really touchy shit. Guys would constantly shove their hand down other peoples pants and grab their balls. They would constantly try to shove their finger up someone's bumwhole as a "prank". It was a huge culture shock for me the first time someone put their whole hand up my butt. But I guess I shouldn't judge other people's cultures.

It doesn't have to do anything with her sexual preference. It's all about the thrill of sexually abusing other people in stealth mode in front of audience while they even cheer for you instead of condemning you.

I bet this nasty bitch gets so wet from it, she barely makes it back to the locker room before dropping her panties to the ankles and fapping furiously to the thoughts of her public deviancy.

look at the german flag burger

10/10, would take as fact if Google didn't exist.

Yes

lol I know one of them

noice

Closet lesbians thread?

My coach would slap our bums in rhe showers.

Because krauts are basically robots, anyone who has played organized sports has experienced some bro slapping at the very least

It's lewd as hell.

>Tfw no threesome with Heidrich and Zumkehr.

Yasss

I had a very similar experience. suffice it to say, British folks love to handle balls and finger buttholes for a laugh. Very strange.

Luke Modric?

Now desu put a bunch of young dudes togheter bonding daily in a setting like sports and shit will get really no-Homo real fast

she's too autistic, I'm going to say she stays single forever and goes to Mass alone on Wed nights, and will just be "that one aunt"

and then when i slap their ass they mad
why

people slap my ass all the time
I have a good ass from fencing though

are...are you a grill?

Fan Service

People of both genders have slapped my ass. Are you guys gay or something?

No I am an incredibly hairy sandnigger

Did they fugg?

Because it feels good