WTF! I hate Hillary Clinton now

WTF! I hate Hillary Clinton now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464491316966.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't.

She's basically Frank Underwood but actually smart and with foreign policy experience.

Will get shit done.

rest in peace

His death was blamed on a YouTube video.

Are you suggesting the religion of peace was somehow at fault?

what shit? she isn't even campaigning on anything except "maintain the status quo"

>now

Good movie desu. Thanks for the recommend Sup Forums.

Oh god.
You're either an excellent troll, or a despicable, gullible human being.

can someone tldr hillary's involvement in this? I keep getting different reports.

disgusting

Please tell me you're not old enough to vote.

what took you so long?

>foreign policy """""experience""""

I can't believe this gremlin is going to be president.

like lambs to the slaughter

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng

>They knew there was going to be an attack
>Understaffed
>Begged Hillary for more men
>She denies
>They get attacked
>She uses an unrelated Youtube video as damage control

She's the biggest shill of all time

oh what the fuck they even have a word for it? what the fucking fuck bullshit is that how can anyone deny that islam is evil

who is she quoting

go back to r/politics please

I hat how Americans only focus on terrorism when it comes to these people.

How about the fact that they're all criminals and rapists? Americans don't want to hear about that. Enjoy all your muslim gangs and pack rapists like in my country, America.

>wow these muslims are crazy savages
>pushes button for drone to attack civilians

muslims are crazy savages

Vilerat was a moderator on the fucking Something Awful political forums, the fact that he died in Benghazi is reason enough for it to be awesome

>america only focuses on terrorism
a bit of generalization perhaps? maybe what you see is what the media puts out? anyone who's heard about sweden knows they're animals and the only people who want to let em in are leftist pussies

better drone strikes than losing american lives

yes you say that as you invade their sovereign countries and install dictators

the american public is not responsible for the acts of the elite political class

we wouldn't exterminate iran just because their president is a crazy asshole

maybe stop breeding crazy faggots who infiltrate western countries and kill people, we don't seem to have that problem with brazil or kenya or japan or all non-muslim countries

>thinks she tweets

it's quoting her

we did it to Lebanon

I'm American and not muslim. Keep up your blind patriotism and remember to support da troops

i wonder if someone will try to assassinate her if she wins

i feel like both candidates are at risk

You're right. I just mean that it's the classic deflection always employed by Americans because they don't have genuine day to day experience with these people.

>Whaddaya mean you don't like middle easterners, they're not all terrorists!

Americans already complain about Mexicans because they know what they're like. They don't yet know that Middle Easterners are like Mexicans but worse. Hyper Mexicans.

>Roy, when you were with Pam did she leave crazy messages at you?

I don't care where you're from, you're defending backwards savages who need to stay the fuck out of the first world

hehehe yeah

at least america has enough places to move to that i will never have to worry about it

Maybe stop stealing their resources and meddling in their affairs and they will

trips confirm

>She's basically Frank Underwood
Most accurate description of her and I'm glad she is going to win.

There is no way America will elect someone as unsophisticated and unintelligent as Donald Trump. Most people see through his fake act but, unlike Hillary, Donald Trump comes off as an incompetent buffoon.

yes ill be sure to vote on that when i get the chance

oh and tell all the other billionaires to stop pursuing wealth as well okay? that's how effective that's going to be

we're never going to stop the elite upper class from doing whatever they want until we address them

but yeah you're right

the saudis are rich as fuck, nobody stole anything from them, and they had a huge role in 9/11

if you love muslim dick on your ass so much move to some desert shithole and have fun

we live in a Republic. We can stop electing war hungry leaders that are beholden to the elite but they pray on fearful people like you.

they are also our allies....

makes you think

they are all beholden to the elite

and you misspelled prey you moron

What is Ukraine, Libya and Sirya?

that's not how you spell God Emperor Trump

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464491316966.webm

Nice memes. I'm glad she's going to win.

>b-b-but she'll m-maintain the s-s-status qu-quo...

Good. I like how things are. I'm benefiting immensely from it.

Enjoy your non-revolution.

Best of all, there's literally nothing you can do about it. I doubt any of you even vote.

great contribution to the thread mad respect bro

i used to think she would win guaranteed but Trumps immense popularity is a huge problem for her. If people smell cheating and BS on a grandscale there'll be some massing destabilization, Trump is just too popular. I'm predicting landslide victory

>I'm benefiting immensely from it
translation: I'm not white or loyal to the USA

Yeah, the fact she openly takes bribes from foreign powers and has been caught in Nixon tier political scandals isn't alarming at all if you don't give a damn about the country.

Bernie supporters said the same, and they would whine nonstop about how the media was just calculating Hillary would win based on "bias" even though they were just following polling data, same as Nate Silver.

Now it's her election to lose again, this time to Trump. Meaning she'd have to screw up big time, which so far she hasn't. It will be a landslide alright, but in Hillary's favor.

Loud minority =/= Majority.

You could say the polls aren't accurate enough but I'll always take them over "but my local echo chamber says this!"

I don't like Hilary as much as the next guy but Trump winning? Get real son. He will lose because the he is so demonized by the media, and people for some reason think he is Hitler.

all polls have it within the margin of error

what is this discussion doing on my shit board?

at any rate we could have had grover cleveland 2.0 but instead we're getting andrew jackson and you know what? fuck it, let's do it, i wanna watch.

Trump is going to slaughter hillary in the debates.

None of this is true but it doesn't matter.

She'll win and you'll lose. Maybe you and your friends can rant about it for a while before going back to your quaint and pointless suburban existence.

more like teddy roosevelt

go finger your stankpuss you ugly bitch

Trump will win I'm pretty sure. Media underdog that can reach to the common masses vs an old Neocon female? I stand by my statement that he'll win landslide, Hillary has too many skeletons in her closet

Yeah yeah that's what all the Bernie supporters say, and they'll keep screaming "self-fulfilling prophecy" and "media bias" and "status quo enforcers" all the way up until he loses, which is beyond a shred of doubt at this point.

And just to be clear, polls have been favoring Trump for the Republican nomination since last year. It was something only emotional commentators wouldn't believe could happen.

Likewise, Trump supporters are crying about bias and margins of error, and they'll keep on crying right up until Hillary wins in a landslide.

You can believe whatever you want.

I know you'll believe it even up until election day, even after Trump loses you still won't believe it.

But it's going to happen, guaranteed. That's why all the bookies are favoring a Hillary win. Betting men are removed from emotion, they're factoring in the variables and just placing their bets.

Hillary will win, Trump will lose. It'll be one of the most lopsided elections since Reagan vs Mondale.

that's a nice prediction you have, was i right about you being an ugly cunt?

>dat RT at the end

>now
took you long enough

You sound triggered.

Are you triggered? :^)

>tfw you realise that Trump has been personal friends with the Clintons for decades
>tfw you realise that whichever one wins, the result will be the same because they all subscribe to the same politics
>tfw Trump is probably a Clinton plant anyway, tasked with splitting the Republican vote

>now

i didn't see you deny it :)

This movie blew, Sup Forums memed me again.

This lowlife criminal doesn't hold a candle against Underwood.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

I wonder how many times Jenna Fischer fingered herself to this movie?

this

Aaaah, i like how Americans never take any blame for themselfs, its allways someone else.
Just like Hitler.

Strange. Post count didn't go up when these two were posted.

Very interesting.

ITT fuckers who never vote and America right wing nuts

>incompetent buffoon
Isn't he like a billionaire ?

lmao Sup Forums is just as bad as reddit. Echo chamber of trump supporters.

Yeah, she's pretty cool. As far as I'm concerned she just get's a bad rep, everybody makes mistakes

>foreign policy experience
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>logically argue against another fucking career politician
>y-you're just nazis!!

How's high school champ?

The Bernie/Clinton race was very close. The only thing that saved Clinton was super delegates and early voting (before Bernie started to gain steam).

Both Clinton and Trump have record disapproval ratings for presidential hopefuls. If a third party joins the race or if Bernie decides to go independent the whole thing could become a toss up.

yes, but he inherited the majority of his wealth and has lost much more than he has gained. Had he just sat on his ass and collected interest he would have made more money.

I want trump to win im canadian but hispanic accents are actually the most annoying things to hear when playing video games online

>
>yes, but he inherited the majority of his wealth
He didn't though

>actually smart
You don't keep up do you?

She's not going to win.
She won't survive the smear campaign Trump is gonna drop on her head
She was actually having to compete against a literal Who? who also refused to 'play politics' until the end of the campaign

>Americans already complain about Mexicans because they know what they're like. They don't yet know that Middle Easterners are like Mexicans but worse. Hyper Mexicans.

Muslims are in a league of their own. Mexicans are annoying as shit and they vote leftist, but even if they took over whites would still exist and we would have some semblance of western civilization intact. Muslims are pedophile-worshipping rapists who are anti-western civilization, are prone to hair-trigger rioting, demand endless "tolerance" of their horrendous beliefs, almost never work, and are pretty much the absolute worst and most dangerous fucking people on the entire planet (other than maybe leftist Jews and their cucked White puppets).

I mean as much as I dislike most Mexicans and would have 90% of them deported, they're still nonetheless relatively tolerable people and a decent number assimilate quite well. Muslims on the other hand are truly intolerable and I would rather live in a town that was 90% Mexican than I would live in a town that was, say, 20% Muslim.

>now

I've only been to America for a few weeks total but it's true, hispanic accents are so whiney and they have such a po-faced macho-man culture it's embarrassing.

No shit that will benefit you

LOL irrationalwiki is claiming that the movie is an ebul white bigot GOP conspiracy in the benghazi article

I hate Hillary and like Trump but how the fuck does Trump expect to win given that Latinos and women are probably more inclined to vote Hillary

>I hate Hillary and like Trump but how the fuck does Trump expect to win given that Latinos and women are probably more inclined to vote Hillary

Because they will have a low voter turnout for women as most of them dislike Hillary and the Hispanic vote is important only in states that are already liberal strongholds regardless. Plus Trump is doing very well with the black vote as they hate Mexicans and like his balls and don't give a shit about his "racism" towards spics.

>tolerant
This is a fucking lie, even the non-terrorist muslims are intolerant as fuck, I grew up with tons of muslims in my school, and naturally I talked with some of them. They all had a fucking hate for homosexuals like they were satan themselves.
>have gay teacher
>kid next to me talks to me about it being a sin and whatever
Yeah, so tolerant.

Trump doesnt expect to win.

He was a plant the whole time. Hes going to do tons of stupid shit after the conventions and basically throw the race.

It was the only way Hillary could win, help from her friend Trump and the media.

Haha hillary btfo, who's #cruzmissile here?

i've always wanted to meet one of you, so how much do they pay you?

Is she one of those ISIS aren't Muslims because they follow the Quran literally and aren't liberal and more secular?
Because those people are fucking retarded. It's like saying the Crusaders weren't Christian just because Christians in modern countries don't agree with their actions (even though we all know Deus eam voluit)

>foreign policy experience

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Here's your (you), mr. shill

>"wahh Trump is so dishonest and evil he's literally Hitler"
>has to make shit up in order to prove how awful he is

Get back to the cuckshed