Do you think she committed suicide?

Do you think she committed suicide?

I think so because the film makes it clear that this old man, with nothing to live for, waits for a bus line that has been discontinued.
In the final shot we see her board an empty bus, the same bus that took the old man away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaM6lTmhnak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes I think she offed herself. There was nothing for her left to hope for in her city , plus it felt like she had spent her hope deposits.
Her last grasp for life was the suggestion to the guy to leave everything and run away.

Gotta say, was surprised at how well I received this film. Could relate to Enid in the sense of not knowing what to do with yourself, and trying to find your own place. It was eerie at how close to home it hit.

she spends the entire movie hoping for something that's never going to come again (life like it was like in high school), so at the end she stops hoping and moves on. The old senile guy only had death ahead of him, she had life. Etc.

its awkward, but that's what happens when you make a movie out of an auto-biographical comic.

What movie?

The adventures of thora birtch.

Ghost World

check it out, it's got Steve Buscemi's best role

Ghost World

Ghost World
It has Scarlett Johansson's two best talents

Don't let the MTV films thing scare you off. its from their "daria" period before they figured out retards were a stronger demographic than the disenfranchised.

>Nobody understands me
Fuck off with this shite movie

Just looked up Daria, is it actual ally any good?

I really wish thora birch's career took off instead of scarlett johansson. scarlett is so lifeless and robotic. it's not strength, just vacuous.

I wish they'd both took off. Their clothes. In my bedroom. If you know what I mean.

>art school confidental

what went wrong?

I don't. Please elaborate.

Trying to make a feature-length film out of a one-page comic strip? Idk, I haven't seen it.

it wasn't that bad, I actually like both films a lot.

What was wrong with that movie? I have never seen it.

I hate Daniel Clowes and I hate this stupid movie. Read his work and you'll realize what an empty-headed clod he really was

Absolutely nothing, go watch it, it's still better than 90% of what Sup Forums would recommend you. And while you're at it watch sideways and american splendor too.

Loved his earlier, funnier stuff, but he recent work leaves me cold. I guess he's not an angry young man anymore. Marriage and fatherhood made him boring.

Will do thanks user

Lol what would those be?

Highlighted key area

>Thora's 16 year old tits in American Beauty
Many a fap was performed, I assure you.

Her enormous smile and her voluptuous Jewish heritage

What are some essential /whatthefuckamIgoingtodowithmylife?/ core

Her hair piece???????

Sure. It kinda stayed relevant too.

Early Wes Anderson.

she didn't have the implants yet when ghost world was shot tho

They still looked pretty, pretty good tho

What would Ghost World be like if it were made today?

Would they ironically like memes and anime and dress like pic related?

She has implants?

Actually still the same style of dress. Ever been to echo park? silver lake? still the same style. which I don't mind I really dig it

You don't think so? Eh, she was like fifteen, so probably not.

Nothing really went wrong but I remember it being pretty weird and disjointed. Not totally a bad thing but it was like they got all the jokes out of the 3 page comic in the first thirty minute and then switched gears to a different movie.

Like A Velvet Glove Cast in Iron movie when? I'll happily take a movie version of the fake movie version.

they would be memethots who post on /fa/ and listen to death grips and mac demarco and would post about their aesthetic (all spaced out and in caps) on ther twitter and instagram

>mfw this is me everytime i go out to see a show

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaM6lTmhnak

>IVE BEEN PICKIN COTTON ALL DAY LONG