St. Johnstone - Celtic match thread

Celtic play St. Johnstone in Perth at 12.15 GMT, following their resounding European victory midweek against der juden.

Only 2 changes to that Celtic team.

Score predictions?
I'm stumping for 3-1 Celtic. We have goals galore in this team but still seem lacking in defence.

Thread rules: NO HUNS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we
>that flag

The West of Scotland is practically Irish desu

The thumb's birthday today, probably nursing a raging hangover.

3-2 win for St. Johnstone incoming

[spoiler]scottish """""football"""[/spoiler]

Why were Celtic allowed to postpone their game last week? Yet rangers were forced to play a league game 3 days before the Uefa cup final.... Really makes you think

New rules that came in a few years backs, specifically to benefit Celtic and Rangers. It's designed for the European qualifiers but Celtic used it to so they could play in that showpiece match, because it earned them a load of money. You'll see Rangers using it for the same purpose when they get back on their feet and invited to lucrative pre-season tournaments.

Its not for the Euro qualifiers its because we rely on these showpiece friendlies to make any money since we can't do it in this backwards hovel.

Partick's manager was pretty fuming to say the least

>Little team angry

Whats new in scottish football

Just looked it up, your right it's for lucrative friendlies. Other clubs are allowed to do so also, and if Celtic or whomever choose to postpone a match, another club playing on the same day can do so also. So it really has nothing to do with Rangers' final in Manchester. I agree though, it's shite modern football pish and disadvantages other clubs. Heard the commentator saying Rodgers wasn't happy with the situation either.

It's also by far the worst part of Scotland. Funny, that.

Are you joking? Anything North of the Central belt is a backwards, Teuchter shitehole. Leith is full of nonces and the borders are practically English.

>Disadvantages other clubs

Can they honestly not handle a weekend off? Go play a friendly with a local amatuer team if you're going to worry about "muh consistency, muh match fitness" and are too irrelevant to get a friendly internationally (Which is the real reason for the sour grapes).

>plastic paddy-ism

embarrassing, scotland's true shame

>Villager hates the only bit of Scotland in the 21st century

Have you just gotten internet? You know there are more interesting things to do than seethe at big strong glaswegians?

TAL HH COYBIG

Plastic angloism is worse

Take the buckie-tinted goggles off for a second lads, you both know that Glasgow and it's surrounding area is a Russia-tier depressing shithole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect

I think it's more, they'll have to play 3 games a week sometime later in the season because of it. Added to that likely further postponements because of pish weather and it fucks things up further. Not to mention the cash injection they get early in the season from 5000+ Celtic fans could be the difference between a new player or not.

>loves the english queen more than the english do

All the houses in my area are worth 500K+ Stay mad sheep shagger.

It is not Celtic's job to accomodate minnows. We might have started as a charity but the small teams are getting pathetic

Genuine question is it weird that your mother is also your sister or do you get used to it?

I'm a celtic fan myself mate, and i can see why celtic would do it, but I can also see why they would be pissy about it.

>if you're not a ashamed-to-be-scottish plastic paddy bawbag you must be a hun

ah yes

Genuine question is it depressing losing both your mother and your sister to heroin overdoses and no having a da or do you get used to it?

Alan Mannus looks like a viking.

Fucking hate Chris Sutton

wew lads got a fright there at the end

lads, anyone else feel sorry for the scots?

literally every team is either Irish with massive terrorist leanings, or they're basically English.

there are literally no teams that just want to be Scottish

fuck off cunt

>Several hypotheses have been proposed to account for the effect, including vitamin D deficiency, cold winters, higher levels of poverty than the figures suggest, high levels of stress, and social alienation.
So Glasgow is Finland?

maybe he is a catholic from norn iron?

Are you fucking mad? The whole of Ayrshire is proddy you mong.

How many generations until you feel Scottish?

You try to paint Rangers fans as sectarian but it's you Catholics who are the most fucked up

I'm not even Scottish

So Celtic once again through away a 3-0 lead. The EXACT same thing happened against Beer Sheva.

What are you?

This is false.