strawpoll.me/11035573

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HF3pv6WsJrs
youtube.com/watch?v=nvHGoKhv_vM
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
youtube.com/watch?v=HbUJimd4v5U
vimeo.com/98780791
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What time is this on in the civilised world?

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=HF3pv6WsJrs

starts @ 22:30 in Germany

do you learn simple math in the "civilised world"?

the default thread music for every thread about Brazil is this: youtube.com/watch?v=nvHGoKhv_vM

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN
THROUGH THE NAZI LINES

Alberto is going to treat himself to some 51 tonight, don't disappoint me boyz

More like this one tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=HbUJimd4v5U

not available in Germany

For all those who don't know him: Watch out for Julian Brandt. He's Germany's biggest talent at the moment.

Srly? Well, it's just a meme uplifting "pagode" (kind of samba) music with Nerman.
vimeo.com/98780791

What has been the most absurd result between Germany and Brazil other than the 7-1?

Confederations Cup 1999
4:0 for Brazil

(OP)
if someone needs to vote in an absurd result that is not in the pool, please, just comment here

'kay, I will keep an eye on him in this match

brazil 7 x 1 sweden, 1950 WC

I think it's quite interesting that Brazil and Germany never played each other at a WC until 2002

>between Germany and Brazil
sorry, I just noticed that

even if its not only Brazil vs Germany, the embarrassment of your 7-1 loss is undoubtly the biggest one, lost in your own fucking country in a semi final, not some game 100 years go

that victory against sweden was also in brazil in the semi-finals. but if we win the next WC it will be quite a recovery, overshadowing that bad result
that's just a bad thing that happened, nothing more. we're a lot more concerned about our economy

My bet: The match will be interrupted by some reason and they will need to postpone it

What makes you think we're going to win the next WC?

Brothers, I came from the future and I saw everything!
We will win today against Germany for 3x0, one penalty was conceded by Robert Bauer at 76' but Neymar loses it as the german goalkeeper defends.
But that's actually a terrible thing!!! It wasn't even Micale who chose the tactics for that match, but FelipĆ£o orienting him by telephone from China.
Tite won't convince during the WC qualifiers, which will catapult Micale to the main team since he's too overestimated. And then in Russia 2018 we get eliminated in the final after losing to France for 4x0.
PLEASE YOU NEED TO STOP THAT TRAGEDY FROM HAPPENING!!!

p.s.: me from them past, don't buy that flat in Barra da Tijuca. their contract agreement has a clause that will make you in debt forever
p.p.s.: don't tell Arthur how much you gets paid, he will make a scandal out of that.
p.p.p.s.: Anna is boring after the fist year, don't marry Marina in full in communion of goods... actually just don't marry her at all.