wew

>Pure Comedy is anti-Trump
>Father John misty is your favorite artist

Name 100 nigerian noisse free jazz bands that did this

Name one good right wing band.

Death grips

>4 days in office
>has done more than Obama did in 8 years

when are we going to start getting pro-Trump songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=KT2oAYGkB3c
already been done.

name one band with a good grasp on politics

Beach Boys

>your favorite doesn't share alt-right memes on his twitter
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when did they say theyre right wing?
srs question i just started rly listening to them more a couple weeks ago

You just got successfully trolled by the troll professionals here on Sup Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

You sound like a white male, aged 18-24, living in the United States.

sorry anons i had to go and i uploaded the wrong pic, anyway here is the rgiht one

Cringe

i don't even care about politics but can you please post an example of that? that shit sounds fantastic

>>tfw Sup Forums won't stop posting their cocksucking tier support for their political figurehead on every single fucking board.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not "for" the SJW's or the "Alt-Right" I think both groups are equally faggy for opposing reasons, but FUCKING HELL I cannot go a single day without seeing you idiots verbally suck this guys cock.

Not a day passes that I don't see some unfunny Trump maymay or see his hideous fucking face contorted in that favored butthole "O" mouth he always uses.

Can't you motherfuckers leave me ALONE?

I didn't care one iota about this guy before he became political and I don't now.

Just... Fuck off already.

Jesus christ, do we have to do this every fucking day?

i more or less share your sentiment, but you sound like a dipshit, dude

>but you sound like a dipshit, dude

Fuck off, Trump shilling faggot.

>FUCK YOU TRUMP
>FUCK YOU KKK
>FUCK YOU FASCIST USA

Trump is literally the most important person in the world. He's basically the ruler of the world, and you're complaining that people are talking about him and you have to see his picture? Like it or not you're not going to be able to avoid it. History is being made every day.

i said i for the most part agreed with you and you still sperged out, come on man, there's no need for such animosity

>Lol dude I agree with u but ur a fucking dipshit

That passive-aggressive attitude will get you nowhere in life, user.

if you support trump you should kill yourself

Keep crying

AnCo

People who fall for the partisan politics meme should all be fucking gassed.

Nice meme.

>building the wall
>deporting the illegals
>renegotiating our trade deals
One week in and he's already doing everything he's said he'd do. He's done more than Obama did in 8 years in 1 week.

Death in June :^)

yeah feels good having a president who isn't just all talk no action

>Putting a signature to a document that still has to run the gauntlet of Congress and showing it to the cameras for all to see

Yes, such hard, dedicated "cough" "work" "cough".

i see nothing passive aggressive about agreeing with your point and calling you a dipshit for your attitude, i was upfront and deliberate

>lol dude what you typed on the internet obviously means ur sitting in a chair just fucking raging

I assure you, I'm actually quite calm and comfy atm.

You need to learn to not take things so literally, user.

>it's a "trump uses executive orders to push things past congress and conservatives don't care even though they went insane when obama did it" episode

Trump is pretty much a textbook fascist.

He deserves to be opposed. People are rightfully pissed. Nationalism is a scourge that should've died after WWII.

"b-b-but th-th-that never happened"!!

"O-obama never did anything, a-all he did was play golf"!!! "The TV told me so"!!

Prepare for neo nazi wannabe faggot rage in 3, 2, 1...

Tumblr everyone.

Fuck off Soros

another flawless argument from the alt-right

Trump isn't quite fascist but he's an idiot
Nationalism is fine in small doses

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a filthy jew maymay

>Le global jewish conspiracy u guise!!!

Never fucking fails.

how is censoring the media not fascist?

also that guy is right, nationalism is absolute cancer. the future is global

>the future is global

>the future is global

This.

I normally wouldn't care about this guy if he'd just shut his fucking mouth and do his job.

But noooo.... He's a textbook fucking attention whore that just spouts mildly radical, dumb shit.

I prefer a quiet idiot over a loud one.

Trump's doing a damn good job.

AnCo supported Hillary.

that's a bit presumptuous, don't you think?

why would you assume how i felt about what you said? that's not a very grown-up way of thinking, come on man

>go to a chrome concert
>the drummer has a "fuck trump" tshirt

You obviously just let that guy meme you.

Good job, taking his obvious bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ8V5C4s40U

Take that, amplify it, and flip it around. That's why they do it, because you can't go more than ten seconds before one of your friend calls Trump literally Lucifer for anything he does and thinks we're literally in a 1984 apocalypse scenario.

Not that the Sup Forums transplants and the hardline Alt-Righter's aren't annoying cunts, but they're taking their model for constant bullshit off the left. Literally, you cannot so much as watch SNL or turn on the fucking TV without being insulted if you like Trump or even just didn't like Hillary or Obama.

They won't leave you alone and they learned it by watching you. We're all stupid.

I don't think you know what a fascist is, lefties overuse that word so much these days

Don't try to turn this around on me, buddy.

I'm not the going around telling the people I agree with that they "sound like a dipshit", that doesn't even make any fucking sense.

>not supporting a future where the world is united

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

How little you understand.

Preach my dude

>>before one of your friend calls Trump literally Lucifer for anything he does

>one of your friends

What friends? I don't have any fucking friends, don't lump me together with the SJW crowd, I've never had anything to do with any of them.

I have some folks I occasionally "hang out" with but we never talk politics, because politics is fucking cancer and we're just trying to get by.

I know you're memeing them, but that is literally a childish impossibility.

i was getting the point across, my man

there are a lot more mature ways to deal with things you don't like

and it does make sense, you can agree with someone and still call them out for being a butthead about the point they're trying to make

yeesh

>it's impossible because it never happened!!!
yeah idiots, we literally invented planes less than 200 years ago. we can now communicate with the entire world and travel anywhere we want. mark my words, the future will be like pic related

They haven't. They're a very left band. You just got ep1cly trolled xD by the master trolls on Sup Forums

Things don't work like that, user.

Surely people on the right are aware by now that most musicians (or at least the most vocal ones) are liberals?

well, you've convinced me. im a fascist now

Not a DG fan, but I thought MC Ride was very secretive about his life?

>Trump has media publicize the shit out of him signing a document

>"SEE DAT!? HE BE GITTIN' WORK DUN"

>>Obama signed many a document that fulfilled some of his campaign promises quietly and without explicit media attention

>"LAZY FUCKING NIGGER BUM, ALL HE DO ESS GOLF N' SHEIT"

There was a point in time where I would have found this amusing, but we've gone far beyond that point.

Nah, the Conservatives I've seen tend to be semi-critical of it, but kind of go "Whatever, he used that bullshit so much so turnabout is fair play."

Don't set precedents and powers for yourself you wouldn't want someone using on you. It's still dumb, but they know what they're doing, and they're doing it to spite the Dems who, by the way, are way fucking worse right now. Their response it "OH BUT YOU HATED IT SO MUCH WHEN OBAMA DID IT WAAAH!' when they entirely miss the irony therein that it was okay for them when it was Obama and they wouldn't listen to a single fucking criticism, but now that it's le evil fascist drumpf man is unconstitutional apocalyptic dystopian Nazi tactics and we need to listen to them about that.

tl;dr: Partisan politics is constant action-reaction, partisan politics is fucking retarded, we're all retarded.

I'm sorry to hear that.

>it won't work because i said so

ok

>Obama signs an executive order

>"This is unacceptable, he has too much power, what a tyrant"

>Trump signs multiple executive orders

>"Actually no never mind"

>Equates a mindless vehicle to a living creature that harbors it's own ambitions and ulterior motives

You are what we like to call the idiot optimist.

Good job illustrating your point with a picture from a science FICTION show.

we don't live in fairy tale world

fully automated luxury communism is coming soon too eh comrade?

le alt right paypay meme xD

democrats aren't really worse, they're pretty much exactly the same, but conservatives did just vote to strip insurance from like 400,000 people just because muh ideology

democrats are shit, but they're all shit, and partisan politics in general is shit

Oh don't be like that. It's not just some anecdotal horse crap. I don't speak for anyone but myself. Jeez oh man.

Trump is clearly not a facist. He's really stupid and should not be given the position of power he has, but he isn't a facist

Fucking THIS.

You faggots don't realize how fucking hypocritical you. TWO SIDES OF THE SAME FUCKING COIN, the only difference being the amount of Melanin to be found in their fucking hides.

all presidents use executive orders you idiot, obama used the least during his entire presidency since before like 1900. the problem is that trump has already used 4 and he's only been in office for like a week. at this rate he will have had the highest rate of executive orders in like 100 years

If the proletariat ever actually fucking rises up instead of sitting on their asses getting conned by politicians and blinded by racism then yes.

*how hypocritical you sound*

God fucking damn it.

>supporting Trump

yes, automation can provide us with lives of luxury if we actually seize the means of production and don't let wealth inequality go insane. it's already happening, actually

>building the wall
>deporting the illegals
Waste of time and resources
>renegotiating our trade deals
Why would anyone give into his demands? He's got no ground to stand on

This.
Both the Democrats and the Republicans serve the same common fucking neoliberal interest. Both are for "big government." Neither give a shit about the common people.

>>renegotiating our trade deals
also he's not actually renegotiating them, he's just throwing away great trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP because of a misguided "DEY TOOK OUR JEBS!!!" bullshit mindset

it's ridiculous and harmful

>>>Don't set precedents and powers for yourself you wouldn't want someone using on you. It's still dumb, but they know what they're doing, and they're doing it to spite the Dems who, by the way, are way fucking worse right now. Their response it "OH BUT YOU HATED IT SO MUCH WHEN OBAMA DID IT WAAAH!' when they entirely miss the irony therein that it was okay for them when it was Obama and they wouldn't listen to a single fucking criticism, but now that it's le evil fascist drumpf man is unconstitutional apocalyptic dystopian Nazi tactics and we need to listen to them about that.

Huh, over the top dem fags are whining just like over the top repub fags have been whining for the last eight years?

Oh, I see the irony. It's all I see.

my god you faggots are almost worst than either side. you just sit on the sidelines and go "ITS ALL BULLSHIT EVERYONE'S CORRUPT" without putting an ounce of critical thought into it or researching issues at all. fucking get involved

Full automation is already going to be in place within the next 20 years. Humanity's only options are fully automated luxury communism or fully automated luxury (for the rich) technocratic neofeudalism.

skynyrd