Has there ever been a bigger piece of shit in the music industry? He's clearly exploiting his wife's death for $$$

Has there ever been a bigger piece of shit in the music industry? He's clearly exploiting his wife's death for $$$.

Has there ever been a bigger piece of shit on Sup Forums? He's clearly exploiting Phil exploiting his wife's death for (you)'s.

just off yourself already. Holy fuck.

>user thinks if your wife dies you shouldn't exploit her death due to some dogmatic fake rule about 'honor' or something
u gay bro ?

He clearly exploited his own death for $$

i don't think he's doing that at all

I'm sure good old Phil will be raking in millions with this latest album once it hits the top of the charts and his massive world tour sells out

Idiot.

He is

this

I get that this is bait, but seriously fuck you man. A musician needing to express himself after the very public death of his wife (and mother of his newborn) isn't exploitation. Should he just retire and live in a hole? How's he supposed to support their daughter now that their finances were sunk into a cancer well?

Dickhead.

This
Also this. You are spooked as fuck OP.

It's exploitation there's no two ways to look at it

I bet you think holocaust survivors who share their experiences by writing a book are exploiting the Holocaust for money too, you fucking retard.

In some ways they probably are

It's weird how this board has become just like /x/
no discussion at any point of anything ever, no content, just another grave for shitposts.

nah that shit's straight up fiction

please, Sup Forums has never had any "discussion" in the way /lit/ or /his/ have. it has always been 90% list/rank/recommendation threads with zero discourse

Fag

>Has there ever been a bigger piece of shit in the music industry? He's clearly exploiting his wife's death for $$$.

you didn't feel anything from that track? I'm going to pray for you

Just show up to his show in Genevieve masks, it pisses him off.

sorry but i laughed hard at this

Shy

not him, but which track? didn't know there was new stuff out yet

fuck you human garbage

making music is how the majority of musicians process grief or really any major life event. if he didn't make music about it he'd probably go crazy or become even more depressed.

It's called Real Death, short acoustic guitar track with electronic touches. Very poignant and raw.

dont people make music to help themselves?
and wasnt the show free?

No

I will grant you one (you) but don't expect any real responses to this