BAM

Why is there an apostrophe?

All of the Monty Python movies

Pleasantville it's so comfy

Boyhood is the only recent movie that's truly white

Definitely not your mom's sex tapes

LoTR

LMAO LE KEK MEME HAHAHA SO FUNN AND NOT OVERUSED

Most cutesy mumblecore indie movies by wealthy white/jewish people for white/jewish people, lol

The orcs were played by Maoris.

I have always wonder why tv love this film so much

Because it has no women or minorities. Remember, Sup Forums is basically a mix of /r9k/ and Sup Forums who don't want all the seriousness of those boards and just want to shitpost about memes, with a little bit of Sup Forums rejects sprinkled in for good measure.

Lord of the Rings, can you imagine review for that movie in 2016 with all PC? ayy lmao

most westerns

>NOT OVERUSED

Unlike your mom

t. meme curator

>website is intended to celebrate Jewish contribution to film
>is used mostly by Sup Forumsacks to decide worthwhile movies

oy vey

GRRRRR

ALL OF THEM

TEAR DOWN THE ACADEMY

I would say Reservoir Dogs, but then i remembered that Tarantino has a role in it.

?
Like pick any movie (non American especially) and there's a good chance it only has white people.

>movies with only white people

see: the typical romantic comedy

Redneck edumacation.

Star Wars: a new Hope

I was just thinking of this. Nearly any movie that's made for women is also blindingly white.

There a spics in it. So spics are White.Yeehaw!

Because white women are undoubtedly the most racist people on the planet, contrary to popular belief. They just do the whole le social justice schtick to seem hip and cool. 99% of them would never touch a nonwhite if their life depended on it. Just look at dating sites for example. Black man are completely scorned by white women.

a masterpiece?

Any of the hobbit or lord of the rings movies.

There was a black crew member and they also met Polynesians

No, there were black people in the hobbit.

Glenngary Glen Ross my nigga

There was one black woman who said that something about her smile on the podium, and that black guy who gpot punished because he flirted

Every Terrence Malick movie. Just thought about it.

shit you're right, there was like one black guy in lake town i think. they werent secondary or main characters though.

More white women fuck black men than white men fuck black women.

Yes, there were a couple of black background characters in lake town. Probably with the sole reason of shutting up SJWs.

Nearly all eastern European movies are white.

Star Wars: A New Hope

>that scene in the hobbit that delbriatley focuses on that black woman

Did you expect racists to be smart?

Reservoir Dogs?

Is this a fucking joke? Women are blinded by their two-dimensional sense of morality, the vast majority of them are inherently PC

>europe
>white

It should be.

Whiter than USA, that's for sure.