'The Rogue Cut' of Days of Future Past is much better than the theatrical release...

'The Rogue Cut' of Days of Future Past is much better than the theatrical release. Apparently Rogue was cut out because she removed tension from the 'future' story line but I think the sentinels attacking is enough of a countdown to keep the intensity. It also gives a reason as to why the sentinels can copy powers & how they found them in a hidden temple on a mountain away from technology. Pleb move by Singer and Fox imo.

They had to make more room for JLaw's fat ass.

It really isnt. Fucking pace of theatrical release.

Also butchering magneto's scenes.

Its trash

I agree, it's the best movie in the franchise.

Good. There should be as much of this as possible.

>muh pacing

she's ugly hot

>extra jwhore scenes
>much better

If they left Rogue in the future scenes but left the rest the same, it would have been fine. I liked that it gave them a reason to be found and how Bobby died saving her, instead of just dying later for no reason.

Nah, it adds nothing of value

>she's ugly thot
fixd

I prefer Bobby not going out like a bitch halfway into the movie. I liked him being one of the last men standing.

>dies heroically fighting multiple sentinels by himself to save the others
>stands around pinning over Ellen fucking page then dies like a punk

Which is better user?

>thot
apologize

>we got here just before they were going to cut her open

>just shoes the scientists away

keno

In the end, most of what they cut was just pointless.

Yeah this.
Bryan Singer doesn't know what a directors cut is.

Naked rogue was the best thing about true blood

iirc they were keeping her there to experiment on her, not perform an autopsy

trying to weave it in with young Magneto getting his helmet back ruined both scenes

More attractive than current Mystique and Jean by a long shot.

>flashing light and beeping sound to indicate a tracker

It really wasn't that great. Theatrical was fine

and the Rogue cut had cerebro used against them AGAIN.

>Dies heroically defending Kitty/Logan in clutch time so the entire mission doesn't go tits up
>Dies to save Rogue so she can fill in for Kitty, who ends up being fine after all
The former

I'm the second one magneto saves them all

Best was blink by far.

No.

True, she actually had dialogue in the rogue cut

2 lines

Kek

>tfw we'll never see the Director's Cut where all the roles are played by delicious underage twinks

Ironically, Rogue ends up being the worst part of the Rogue Cut. I mean, I like the character, and seeing Magneto, Xavier, and Iceman doing some stuff is nice, but the rogue plotline itself doesn't add much to the movie.

Stuff in the past like Mystique and Beast banging in their blue mode and the extra Dinklage scenes explaining his motivations were absolutely important scenes and they shouldn't have been cut.

Still more than Olivia Munn

I mean that isn't far from reality.

The scenes don't flow that well, but if you're watch it at home it's fine. I wouldn't have been as big on it in the theater however, slows down the entire plot.

True I don't like rogue, I just like that there were more interesting scenes and giving more screen time to others.

Mystique is slut.

also
>ice man dies at beginning

>dies again at rogue cut

TOP KEK

Man, can't even imagine the levels of PTSD that kitty pryde was going through.
Watching her friends die literally daily and being the only one that knows.

>red white and blue

then in the end he just cucks you with rogue
>for no reason at all
did he forgot she cant suck dick

To be honest I loved watching them all getting rekt so completely

The sentinels were brutal as fuck

At least she ended up with Colossus in the fixed timeline

imagine what he could do with that big steel cock

What did they mean by this?

He sacrifices himself either way, but I liked him doing it for Rogue instead of Kitty.

>Stuff in the past like Mystique and Beast
A contrived excuse to give jlaw more screentime? That was best left on the cutting room floor. It didn't even make sense that Charles wouldn't instantly know where she was flying like he does in the theatrical cut.

The Bobby/Kitty romance in the Rogue cut is so random though and it significantly lessons the impact of his sacrifice in saving Rogue. Also the fact that he's known she's being held captive and experimented on for years, but bangs another chick instead of going to the professor earlier and figuring out a way to rescue her.

One is cute. Rest r gross. His pics show singer has shit taste in boi pussy. Also for 50 singer himself isn't hideous. Might cast on his couch lmao

>The Bobby/Kitty romance in the Rogue cut is so random though and it significantly lessons the impact of his sacrifice in saving Rogue

It's a continuation from X3.

the ending implies that's a fuckup though because in the fixed timeline Bobby is with Rogue and Kitty is with Colossus

i disagree. Whilst the magneto scene when he reclaims his helmet to further his fall from grace is great on its own, by having it work parallel with his future self being a hero it adds more depth to the character. Also the pacing's fine, there are only one or two small moments that have average pacing but thats better than having events occur without answers, its a better narrative.

dying for Rogue & Magneto to save the future & Kitty through sacrifice and enhancing the relationship with her is much better than just blocking a door and dying just before they succeed.

Cerebro is damaged so it cant be used, making them use another means of figuring out what to do. It hadnt happened before, dont be a pleb

>Dies so he can save Rogue and Magneto so Kitty doesn't die and the future can be saved and give Kitty an emotional moment
>Dies just at the end along with a bunch of other mutants like we've seen before and no one even reacts because there's no time.
He's not fucking Blink or Sunspot, he's Iceman and deserves a death that isn't buried by a bunch of whoevers

she doesn't remember since she isn't the one going through time...she also doesn't see her friends die.

>It's a continuation from X3.
There was nothing between them in X3. Bobby comforted Kitty after Xavier's supposed death (they knew him longer than Rogue, so it makes sense it would hit them harder), and Rogue got jealous cause Kitty could actually suck his dick if she wanted to. Bobby and Rogue were together in the end.

>so Kitty doesn't die
But Kitty ended up being fine regardless. Even after Rogue takes her powers (which we've seen fucks up perfectly healthy people) she's well enough to save Magneto. Kitty should have died as soon as Rogue took her powers if she was already on the verge of death. It would have given Rogue a more significant purpose. Having Kitty sitting around, and even using her powers afterwards, was fucking retarded. With Bobby you at least got a sense he was guarding everyone. Their last line of defense.

>Rogue isn't with Gambit

Fox needs to amend this and have a suavey frog from the deep south

>Best was blink by far.
My nigga.

Asians have thick legs. Shame they dont like non-whites :/

I wish there was a way to erase Jennifer Lawrence from these movies.

They like middle-eastern people though

She needs to be in more movies over here.

Going to watch Days of Future Past tonight but accidentally downloaded the rogue cut? Does it really matter?