This is a japanese "satan"

This is a japanese "satan"

Why japan has no respect whatsoever to christian beliefs? Just because it's an easy target? I want to see anime make fun of Allah, where are your balls chinks, where are the samurais that went to war ready to die?

Monkey see monkey do

>says chile

Shut up monkey

Shaitan is well represented by Onis

>this is a Mexican deity

wtf i love mehico now

Japan has a proclivity to turn everything from historical figures, to religious figures, modern day people, even inanimate objects into cute underage girls so they can masturbate.

Making fun of christians is fun because you fags are so cucked that all you can do is take it deep and laugh.
Muslims however chimp out and start bombing themselves so you have to be careful.
It's a clear case of "talk shit get hit".

>say korean

>I want to see anime make fun of Allah

I don't. I just wish they wouldn't exist. They shouldn't be made fun of, there is nothing funny about muslims. They are just shit, they should be exterminated, completely erased from existence.

that's because japan is secretly islamic

SATANICA IS CUTE

CUTE

Because in Japan Christianity is seen as foreign and exotic. And how is having Satan as a little girl disrespectful to Christians? Would having an oni or one of those Buddhist tempting spirits dressed as a clown be disrespectful to Japanese audiences?

This is a Japanese Lucifer.
How can they keep getting away with this

>Why japan has no respect whatsoever to christian beliefs?
Because christianity is cancer in form of religion, created by jews
Japanese are good pagans and nothing else

muhamed take out your proxy

Is Satan ever described in the christian canon?

You can be a christian all you want you're still a shitskin no better than mudslimes.

You're saying that as if Satan is not also in the islamic belief
They also made Jibril and azrael -both are in islamic beliefs- anime girls in No Game No Life

I'm whiter than you muhamed. I'm a south brazilian proud of my slav blood.

what anime is this

why are you defending satan?

Satan is, in fact, pretty cute

>I'm a south brazilian proud of my slav blood.
It's like someone took all the shit in the world and tried to make an scuplture with it.

Satan was an angel, which are beautiful beings of near perfection. I'd say Japanese Satan is more representative of how the bible depicts him than most Western media.

Gabriel Dropout

I want to fugg the debvil

this

Why do atheists say this. Haven't they read the bible

>which are beautiful beings of near perfection.

No. Angels are actually ugly and terriying. Only Lucifer was described as the most beautiful.

Dude that's pretty messed up

Stay mad you butthurt crente.

Fuck you because of this anime now I want to marry satan

Still, where's my Muhammad-chan?

That's little. They fucking made out war hero into female.

wtf I love war now

>This is a japanese "satan"
Satan is a shapeshifter, he has had weirder stuff going on than just basic (cartoon) female shape.

Is that White Death?

Yes
This is King Arthur

I wish I was satan

1. Im not an atheist, i am pagan
2. I dont give a shit about what the bible says, I give a shit about what christians do

WTF is that? A manga? A VN? An anime?

Wtf Japan

>i am pagan

I eat idiots like you on breakfast

Yeah that's because you're so fucking poor you have to eat people to survive lmao

chuckled

There are documented instance of chimps engaging in cannibalism.

A gypsy talking back to me, how funny

Shiroi Majo, manga

That's very fitting for someone who also eats the "flesh" of a desert dwelling carpenter every sunday.

canis canem

no, you eat the blood of your own people

Cringe as fuck

>"how dare you resist my goy contro- ehh, i mean cringe as fuck"

Japan has some cultural history with Christianity and Christian people, very little if any with Islam. They're not afraid of Islam, they just don't give a shit I'm guessing. The closest thing they would possibly parody is SE asians, and if they were to parody their Islam it would come out different than what you would expect a typical parody from the west is like that focuses on the Islam of Egypt/Syria/Saudi Arabia/Iran.

>Just because it's an easy target?
Yes that's true. Japs randomly sexualize everything, all of it.

Allah? fuck it. sand fanatics have no tolerant to allow us to do that.

Lucifer is an angel, not Satan.