ITT: Post your setups

ITT: Post your setups

What you think of my book wall Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DIY/comments/4mqaio/i_attached_about_4000_books_to_my_living_room/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am not posting my nigger setup for the internet to see

Couch is too close to tv

Who thought this could be a good idea?

that's optimal viewing distance for that particular postage stamp.

>spend a ton of money gluing books to your wall
>can only aford a 30" tv

hahaha... HAHAHAHA

bump

looks like shit tbph

>book wall
>in TV room

Retard.

hehe i'm doing the same thing OP
here is my book wall under construction

Looks like shit, and I can smell those books from here.

Fuck, me too!!!!
Amazing coincidence.

looks great my friend. I see my trend is kicking off

>all these wasted books
Why?

>Twilight on the roof
not sure if wasted tbf

Can the books be removed? What happens if you remove a book at the bottom? Why would you have books that you couldn't possibly read? Doesn't that make you feel nervous? Goddamn, this whole concept gives me anxiety.

This is the most attentionwhorey concept I've ever seen
>hey guys I'm soooo quirky I made a wall.... OUT OF BOOKS XD
To the person who actually did this, fucking kill yourself.

>Doesn't that make you feel nervous?
Nervous about what? Having like ten to fifteen paperbacks fall on you from 4 feet away? What are you afraid of books or something?

you all have the same window too, what an amazing coincidence
honestly,if you just wanted to brag about your shit wall, redit is what you are looking for or maybe 9gag
kill yourself

>tfw not american
>tfw will never be able to buy my own place that's bigger than 25 square feet and turn it into a comfy mancave

It's like having a fridge full of food that is only there for the sake of appearance and that you couldn't possibly eat, even if you'd like to. That would also make me nervous. It doesn't mean I'm afraid of food falling on me, for god's sakes. Maybe this concept works better for people who, like, hate literature or something?

>not being afraid of food falling on you
Must not live in America then.

You should decorate your floor with pennis as well.

i saw that on r/diy
they ripped into him.

I bet that costs a pretty penis

>probably costs less to buy a pack of tiles
>can also pick a range of colours rather than copper

>scratches and blood on the floor after a jew went to the bathroom

Kek

Buddy, everyone worth something is building his own book wall. I'm not even one of those guys you quoted.

JEWS BTFO lmao

No surround sound. Wires showing.

Pleb tier.

>he fell for the surround sound meme

What is this, 2003?

>Not having surround sound when you watch a surround sound source.

What is this, 1998?

You have nice room ,OP, and really nice view.
My view is on main square in Raqqa, on head chopping stomp.

Sometimes , I get sprinkles of blood all over my windows, it is kinda no.1 place in town to be, at the moment.

Yesterday we had stoning of 2 girls because they allowed to be raped by our brave ISIS soldiers, so its cool.(i sell stones and Fizzy-Soda's anytime when there is an execution)
Anyway, boring everyday shit on the side, has anyone seen
Warcraft, are Orkz super Mujaheddins?

What, your neighbors complain about the noise?

But where your deditated wamborghini

Isn't this illegal?

this was posted on reddit a few days ago

the OP got blasted because his idea is stupid as shit

basically, the paperback book wall will become mold, and the ideal nesting ground for silverfish. a bug haven.

the room will stink to high heaven. he'll have to tear it down within six months. if it even makes it that long

w8

is this becoming an actual thing? this is in a town near me, and look at the bottom left!

I've also seen it as a wall in a pub several years ago, though they might have had the excuse that it helps dampen the sound from live shows.

dampens the sound, dampens the pub

>all the books you can never read because it's glued on the wall

It's not like they used books they like. They are a fuckton of books thrown out from libraries and bookstores because they are valueless and literally a waste of space. They probably just took those.

It was an indie hipster basement pub so they probably don't even care because it adds to the atmosphere or whatever.

I love the smell of mouldy books tbph.

reddit.com/r/DIY/comments/4mqaio/i_attached_about_4000_books_to_my_living_room/

such roasting

My battlestation.

what makes you think americans can

>wasting good books
>firehazard
>vacancy sign for roaches
>scumbag hitler.jpg

If that's a roasting suckling pig, you're my hero.

what thee fuc

back to plebbit stupid shits with your non kosher pictures

Because most everything in America is way cheaper than in Europe, particularly real estate.

All over the internet I see young Americans living in big houses that they are able to mod in cool ways for their lifestyle, while here you're lucky if you're able to buy a lousy small apartment in a decent area before you're 60.

kek. its been years since I've seen this picture.

what you fail to understand is that this is only true for rural shitholes

...to make something that looks like complete ASS. Seriously, this looks like a fuckton of work, time and money for something that desu isn't as rewarding and imho opinion looks retarded. What about the smell? Those books will start to stink after a while if they are neglected (which they probably will be). Do you change the book setup after a year because you don't like it anymore? What a waste...

And, for the most part, the only people who would do such a thing as this are most probably illiterate niggers who never read anything in their whole life. Better burn the books if you don't like them than do this

>inb4 ITS MY HOUSE I CANZ DO WATEVER I WANTZ
>inb4 THOSE ARE NO GOOD BOOKZ etc.

tl;dr It's retarded

>doing this to books
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Why can't you have a comfy book case in a study?

also:
>people who do this probably want to look "sophisticated" yet barely read at all, if ever

honestly this is so true. even in urban environments americans are so god damn spoiled for space. they should really try living in england

Even in rural shitholes real estate is expensive as fuck here. For some reason an apartment in a village is just as expensive as an apartment in the middle of a big city.

>nigs
>caring about looking intelligent
>not jerseys or some typical shit on the wall

>typical shit on the wall
Framed 'Scarface' posters.

>doing this to books
oh shut up, they're mass produced. i love music but i dont get all bent out of shape about people using records for similar stuff even if it does look stupid

He didn't see the Book of Eli.
He wasn't alive during the Weimer republic.

>no leg room

must be a manlet's setup

>Oil heat.

Fucking pleb

Why the fuck would you use the whole book on the wall section? Fucking use a power saw and cut them shorter first.

>Weimer republic.
>Weimer

>reading books

how old are you, op?

is that a Damien Hirst?

>not reading non-fiction

Stay ignorant.

>pretending to be smart on a herzegovinian artisan bread baking forum

i like the idea of a book wall never seen it before but yours looks like a black person made it

looks fucking awful

No thanks. I don't like Muslims or pakis.

>implying

Even if I were, It's still better than being a self-professed dullard.

rekt

weiner republec

cunt

I bet it smells like a charity shop

yeah, you prefer niggers and spics

I prefer hoodrats that dwell in small urban neighborhoods and generally never leave except to protest at events I don't care about to mass beheadings, bombings and shoddy products.

Dont forget roving gangs of child rapists kek

>poorfags

Check dis out

Illiteracy ain't cool user.

>image.jpg

>the amount of dust those books will collect

>let me waste time taking a picture from a phone and putting it on a computer to post instead of just posting from the phone

retard

kek, another ocd cleanliness user

The nigger in the back is the thing that's wrong in this pic right?

Sure buddy, whatever you say.

interesting idea, but the room must stink from the old books

why do literally all finns look autistic?

low vitamin D

asian + white = supreme gentlefinns

I imagine the moisture from taking showers turned it green, especially because of that glass.

You can buy a house in Detroit for $1200

DO EET

Go there and document your experience

I would if I had American citizenship.

It's not glass it's a lacquer. My dad used something similar to build a bar in one of his houses that has poker hands and a couple hundred dollars per player in assorted bills under it. It's really cool, picture for ants related is a table done with it in bottle caps. No moisture is getting in there, it's like a bug sealed in amber.

I've been woodworking for awhile and I planned on making a table for the breakfast nook at my house. Maybe I'll go to the bank and get a shitload of freshly minted pennies and a couple jugs of lacquer and do that as a design. My wife has OCD too so I can leave just one of the pennies tails to fuck with her.