Will Sup Forums ever have a normal Dark Knight Rises thread that's not meme'd to death?

Will Sup Forums ever have a normal Dark Knight Rises thread that's not meme'd to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iS8toADPyq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a big guy

For you.

Dark Knight Rises is a shit movie desu. Bale had his worst performance.

Affleck is far supreme over him

/thread

kill yourself if you actually think this

BANE?

With Heath Ledger dead and us left with a shitty Batman, there was no where else to go but down.

Was starting a banposting thread part of your plan.

This. Nolan didnt even acknowledge the Joker at all.. why the fuck??

No one ever talked about him.

And yes Bale is a shit Batman. It was all thanks to Ledger which made TDK memorable.

Without the plane scene or CIA, this movie is just as forgetful as Avatar.

>someone post the webm of the cops running in street towards the bad terrorists as majority of them run past another despite beginning to shoot each other
Fucking couldnt even direct a scene

Same guy who commented this post. Intersteller is one of my fav movies so I love Nolan for that.

Hate Dark Knight Rises

The background fighting in the final is hilariously bad.

It's stylistically designed to be that way.

/thread

>It's stylistically designed to be bad
?

lmao

Sup Forums is nothing but teenage memesters who try and spam the next new epic may-may that will last for about a week

for you lol

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do.

I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting.

I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Sup Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow Sup Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

Found the Redditor

I miss the glory days of Baneposting, it was an unstoppable hurricane.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

I like baneposting. I feel like part of a brotherhood... part of a shadowy organization if you will.

that's a big post

>For you.

literally what did he mean by this?

For you.

he meant check 'em

Affleck's a big guy.

Was being off by one part of your plan?

vocaroo.com/i/s1iS8toADPyq

For you.