Brexit is only going to keep out white, Christian Europea-

>Brexit is only going to keep out white, Christian Europea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Kt08KjdJdw
youtube.com/watch?v=_7P8_SDDwhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>holland
wow, I knew the guardian was shit, but this is like a whole new level.

>Farage is a nigger lover who prefer pakis than poles

It was known from the very beginning

>Holland
>Being a national of Holland
There's no such thing as Hollandic nationals. What a shitty article.

> nationals of [...] Holland
Zeeland, Overijssel and Drenthe confirmed BTFO

R A N D S T A D
A
N
D
S
T
A
D

Britbring are cucks, there country isn't even white anymore

From what I understand the main reason migrants choose the UK over other places in Europe is because in the UK they're pretty much guaranteed to get money, no questions asked, in a country where they understand the language. Or think they do anyway... Continental states tend to have the audacity to require people on welfare to learn their shitty niche languages with mgw

here. I'm from Holland as well, and I don't really give a shit about foreigners calling the Netherlands Holland. We call the UK Engeland all the time as well, after all. When a paper does it though, it's been a choice. People have noticed, but didn't care. They chose to be ignorant, and that probably means that they're a shitty paper (and trust me, the guardian is shit).

>muh bulgarians and romanians

Farage is truly an idiot, what kind of intelligent being will start to bitch about the entry of civilised humans( aka whites) when his country is sarmed by shitskins ?

That's idiotic, yes, but the most retarded thing was when he was claiming how millions of Bulgarians and Romanians will flood Britain on 1st January 2014. We're like 25 million and we've had no problems emigrating to everywhere in the EU for years. I still remember the "shocking" news reports of nothing happening on the airports and bus stations.

>The Guardian

Tbh your fucking gypsies and other scum do steal alot.. Especially the Romanians. Also typically the lowest forms of crime..
>Pickpocketing
>ATM skimming (ded now I think, they moved to chip-based systems now instead of magnetic)
>Shoplifting

Srsly can't you remove those kind of people from society in a way that doesn't involve them robbing our tourists in Amsterdam?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Kt08KjdJdw
youtube.com/watch?v=_7P8_SDDwhk

Just look at those retards who lived in the dirt near Calais for years because they thought life in Britain would be so much better than France.

No, gypsies cannot be integrated. The only way is to either genocide them or castrate them and wait for them to die from old age.

I'm not even Sup Forums edging, it's the truth.

>The only way is to either genocide them or castrate them and wait for them to die from old age.
Forgot to add that this is obviously impossible to do now.

What did your commies try to un-gypsy them?

Are the people in those vids gypsies though? They don't look like gypsies.. Aren't your gyps Roma/Sinti type folk? They look pretty distinct.

Romanians or gypsies, the only difference is that one tries to scapegoat the other

Bulgarians and Romanians aren't white, next!

This

>What did your commies try to un-gypsy them?
Nothing. Kept them in their ghettos and rarely forced them to do work. They didn't roam around the streets and that's pretty much it. Commies are idiots.

One of the guys in the second video is 100% gypsy, not sure about the other one. Some are brown brown like the Indians, some are lighter shades and can pass as South Europeans, especially if they dress more normally.
Obviously there are also some ethnic Bulgarian/Romanian low-life criminals roaming around, it's not all gypsies.

>Bulgarian/Romanian low-life criminals
You're repeating yourself

how can people still not see farage literally doesn't care what happens now. he's more careerist than any other politician