Did I miss any movies or did we not have any good monster movies in a while?

Did I miss any movies or did we not have any good monster movies in a while?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch wwz

Pacific Rim

I read on Sup Forums today An island of Australia is covered in flying spiders at the moment

Australia must be fun. Every time you walk outside you are going to see some kind of wildlife combat. What will it be today? Kangaroo vs. Crocodile? Spider (lv. 8) vs. Giant Bird? Hippo vs. Man?

Literally The Thorn from Fallout New Vegas every day. Lucky retards

As an Ausfag, I can confirm everything down here will kill you.
But in all reality, ya just gotta steer clear of the death.
It's foreigners mostly that get eaten or lost etc.
Having said that, in the last week two people have died from a shark & croc attack.

Pacific Rim was great and Godzilla was decent. Opinions are divided though. There's the new jap Godzilla this year, but don't expect a US release. Also a new King Kong in 2017, Godzilla 2 in 2019, Godzilla vs Kong in 2020, and probably Pacific Rim 2 around the same time.

Universal are still trying to get their classic monster series off the ground, starts with The Mummy in 2017.

Requesting the monsters are ugly on the outside but we are the true monsters screencap.

>Lucky retards
Everything around you will try to kill you. I don't see any luck or fun in it.

You get to walk out your front door and see a Komodo Dragon vs. (enhanced) Lv. 10 Killer Bee (6.3 ft). That's like video game shit, the best combat I ever see is ants eating roadkill

If you could just put some of your wildlife inside walls you could charge people to come inside and place bets on the fights. You could be rich, just close off some of the wilderness and make them fight eachother for your profit.

>tfw most animals in Straya are small and deadly instead of big and deadly

They should make a Monster Hunter style movie set in an alternate universe australia

I've always wanted to fuck an Australian girl
What are they like?

Hercules (2014) has big ass monsters in it

Idk if it's good tho

not bad
everyone here's a fucken wog though

What's a wog?

italians, greeks, wogs.

As an Aussie I'd be ten times more afraid in the American wilderness than anywhere in Aus.

Pair of boots and a smidgeon of common sense and you've successfully avoided 99.9% of all possible fatal outcomes.

Go around a tree in America and come face to face with a bear or pack of wolves and it's game over.

I can run from any animal in Australia... Except maybe a Cassowary

Western Oriental Gentlemen.

Italians lebs greeks... Sometimes extended to black people like niggers and pakis although rarely.

Yeah you missed one, you piece of fucking shit. One of the greatest sequels of all time to a fucking masterpiece. Holy shit, go kill yourself you inbred fucking cunt and don't post on this board again until you've educated yourself to ATLEAST a basic level.

Jesus Christ...

>italian and greek girls

How is that a bad thing?

>wogs
It's used for other Balkans up to Serbia/Bosnia isn't it?

Wog isn't a term here in NZ because we don't have any Greeks/itatlians/legs/whatever, but.i always tought it was a reference to gollywogs, because that classic Italian/Greek curly hair makes them look like those dolls

Sluts, and go crazy for any accent

They literally remove all body hair from the neck down.

Except English.

Being English in Australia fel like what i imagine being American anywhere else is like.

Imagine walking outside your home and seeing this...
youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs

Fuck you nigger.