EDM is inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit

EDM is inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit

House, techno, breakbeat, jungle, garage, grime, UK dubstep, juke/footwork etc. are all EDM.

Therefore house, techno, breakbeat, jungle, garage, grime, UK dubstep, are juke/footwork are all inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit.

wrong

Hip hop is electronically produced music to dance to, why did you miss that out under EDM?

(You)

techno is superior rave music you pleb (prehaps you even know what techno sound like)
no mainstream garbage welcome
protip: big room house and electo house arent techno

Dont drag dean into your shitty thread you faggot

is deep house techno?

true

Yes the major label executives are really pushing footwork to the masses

oh wait...

true but it's not always corporate

explain

There's basically only two edm genres which is basically pop. Big room house and electro house. Even progressive house is not that popular.

Most of edm genres are underground.

SDM is inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit

Rock, funk, metal, country, power pop, indie, alt-rock, punk, reggae, Cumbia, Flamenco, post punk etc. are all SDM.

Therefore rock, funk, metal, country, power pop, indie, alt-rock, punk, reggae, Cumbia, Flamenco, post punk etc. are all inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit.

No. It's its own genre

Electronic extremist fan?

some people who make it are indie artists

why is anyone falling for this bait

Seriously though, how hard is it for this board to grasp the main genres of contemporary electronic based music.

Each of these genres are as old, varied and established as rock was in the 90s, if you don't consider them independent genres, you think rock wasn't by the 90s.

How is this a bait?

Is this true?

everything is electronically produced

Metal?

yes

Hope hope uses electronic instruments like techno etc unlike rock or funk which uses electronically amplified instruments.

Hip hop is as EDM as jungle and D&B

I asked about this

*hip hop

Fucking autocorrect is on one

don't tell me, I'm not the one who mentioned production rather than instrumentation

I asked about this

probably an autistic question, but why is downtempo red?

Ask Ishkur

so you can't tell how the post I asked about is a bait so you decided to ignore my question and ask your own?

Is this bait though?

idk maybe
but how is this a bait? you said it is a bait

>maybe

How so? Why?

I said that I don't know
so how is this a bait? you said it is a bait

>current year
>not listening to psychedelic trance, witch house

Really lads?

This is true. Techno is the ultimate musical redpill.

>EDM subgenre is the ultimate musical redpill.

goa and psytrance is the musical redpill

0/10, try to be less Australian next time.

What does the "S" in SDM stand for?

String obviously, like E for electronic

Been meaning to ask and this thread will do. Why are there 10+ hip hop threads but techno, house, breaks and garage only in one general? It's all the same music, just with differing amount of vocals.

normies like music with vocals more

What about uk garage.

>SDM is inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit
>Rock, funk, metal, country, power pop, indie, alt-rock, punk, reggae, Cumbia, Flamenco, post punk etc. are all SDM.
>Therefore rock, funk, metal, country, power pop, indie, alt-rock, punk, reggae, Cumbia, Flamenco, post punk etc. are all inherently incredibly obnoxious and formulaic corporate pop shit.

True

yes

I agree