Is it possible to find a girl who listens to every (or most) kind of genre of music with an open mind

Is it possible to find a girl who listens to every (or most) kind of genre of music with an open mind

no

attend these

Probably, though it's damn hard to find anyone who will

no but you can find aguy :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

>listen to every kind of genre

not possible

Maybe you should try to ask this to a female friend of yours instead of causing another sexists vs nu-male/feminists war
if you don't any female friends you don't even need this information

concerts, art galleries, i dunno man just hang with the hip crowd, you'll find one eventually.

speaking of girls, who is that attractive female you posted?

shut up zach

i have a gf but she only really listens to one type of music and i find myself getting a bit tired of it to be honest

saying that i only ever used to listen to one type of music myself when i was her age so idk

>Is it possible to find a girl

no :(

What
Does
It
Matter

You've gotten underage written all over you if you want a gf off such a thing

Damn she thicc

i ain't not no zach bitch

Fuck I wish I wasn't so obsessed with music then

go to shows you dummie

>the hip crowd

You want her to be pretty as well I guess... Well, yeah, it's possible. But you (and almost every Sup Forumstant) aren't going to be that lucky.

I'm pretty sure that its hard to find anyone like that.

I forgot, with every genre you actually mean "every genre I like", right? Because I don't think you listen to every genre (or at least you don't enjoy every genre).

those are very interesting postures

Yeah if you get out of your le basement xDDDDDDDDDD

I have, we listen to Stride, European Free Jazz, Renaissance Classical, Onkyo, No Wave, Acoustic Texas Blues, Western Swing, Spectralism, Musique Concrete among others everyday.

>anime poster

LIAR

2D girls don't count.

If there's a hot guy making the music then there's a girl who will listen to it.