/got/ general

I (still) want to believe edition

old

The /Highgarden/ queen of love and beauty

nth for Cercei marrying a white walker

NTH FOR RHAEGAR FLASHBACK LEAK

Pretty as usual. kek.

I can't wait until the High Sparrow tries to rape her because DnD can't comprehend that people actually believe in their faith and aren't just using it for their own selfish interests

First for Jonsa is NOT canon

frogfu

what next good melee scene?

Long live King Stannis

There'll be plenty of smackdowns during Bastardbowl. Get hype!

What if she wants to be Arya?

Like she covets the life Arya left behind and is baffled that Arya left and decided to become faceless.

think about it, theres no reason for Waif to actually hate Arya, except unless she's mad and shit that Arya chose the faceless life when Arya had a lot of choices to choose from, while Waif and the other faceless men we're given no choice at all.

My take on is that it was Waif who was pretending to be Arya while it was Jaquen who was pretending to be Waif

Arya was surprised that she was attacked by an old lady and to her ""SURPRISE""" it was actually Waif, now why would Arya be shocked that Waif is set out to kill her? isn't the point of the last episode is that she is prepared and expecting her?

Also, look at all the exchange from Arya and Waif, it was all about Arya's personal life, like how many brothers she had, her kill lists, seems like those were questions you'd ask if you want to claim her identity

so I'm pretty sure its Waif disguised and pretending to be Arya only to be surprised by Jaquen

>val
>this skinny whore
>not winnick

skin yourself

For the guy that asked about Kit's northern accent

will here be CGI?

But that's exactly what all religious people do, even if that selfish interest is a distraction from a mundane and unfulfilled life.

she looks particularly ayy lmaoish in this gif

I unironicly had a dream stannis returned, but he was played by another actor. You read it here first lads.

the waif is roose bolton's firstborn mate

SANDOR IS AZOR AHAI

Wtf

>she will never cut your dick off
jdimsa ;_;

>that webm
BOWL O' BROWN
GET HYPE

Nice meme

VALYRIAN

STEEL

ARMOR

>a hag as val
no.

will there ever be a

FAT
PINK
MAST

scene true to the books?

>valyrian steel autism

he could be played by that guy who was with Lyanna Mormont tbqh

I still want to believe this saintly women will stay unharmed (the power of denial is strong in me)

for a slight second I thought he was back when I saw that guy

best game

>George RR Martin, A Dance With Dragons
>2011
fucking lost it

lebbit pls go

Its a shame that health directives make choreographers stage fighters so far apart it really takes the danger and killing intent out of the swordplay.

>Bran gets to Winterfell at the same time as Jon
>Jon gets Bran to send the Night King a message through the weirnet
>1v1 me irl bruh

maybe it's his ghost, who knows

lyanna a cute

thorros of myr was actually on a camping trip close to winterfell and resurrected him but fucked up a bit and made him slightly younger

is Dillane actually a faggot? He said he didn't enjoy playing Stannis despite getting to mess about with Carice's tits for probably hours and a few action shots.

>That look
She knows it's only a matter of time.
Robert Strong is going to brutally kill her.
Screenshot this

>showing off her tits
>saintly

She's a wanton slattern desu

he's going to rape her harder than he did ella

screenshot this

Hiro killed Sup Forums. Let's hang out, /got/.

>If I had to bet on one character in the entire series living through the end it would be Brienne. Woman power do no wrong girl will not be killed.
Oh, thank you, kind user, you give hope to my sorrowing heart.

I fucking hate the Starks

What happened? There's a sticky by Hiro and nobody's posted in an hour.

How do you go from this

Honestly, that he was able to deliver such a great performance despite not caring for the material should make you respect Dillane more.

Even then, not having time for this silly fantasy kid's stuff is a 100% Stannis quality.

>Sup Forumsshits on my /got/
shoo shoo

fuck starks

>

To this

>showing off her tits
It's to cheer Margaery a little, you know.

>fucked up a bit and made him slightly younger
That's a good kind of fuck up

Like one you would want to turn into the normal method.

Just add water!

I don't know, exactly. Hiro made some vague post about rules. A few hours later, the whole board is frozen. I don't think it's traffic load, because the site is designed to handle a lot more traffic than that. E3 is coming, and that's going to be a lot heavier on the site.

But I've always been here. I post on Sup Forums and /got/ regularly.

We had that scene, last season, but they didn't show the mast itself.

Do you think DnD killed off Stannis because of his dislike of the show?

Maybe he was a downer on set.

>So much bookfag butthurt when Talisa is revealed to be Stoneheart

glad they did away with Stannis he was a pretty dull 5 minutes each episode and there really was no end game by the time he reached castle black.

Jon is a beta

>I post on Sup Forums regularly.
oh it shows, it shows

the Starks still alive? definitely. useless wankers.

>>That look
She's just sad because Margaery doesn't like her

i'd be entirely fine with it if she's a walking naked corpse with a bloody baby belly

would really fuel my fetishes

No, Dillane is said by everyone who worked with him to be one of the most professional actors in the business. DnD just misunderstand the character of Stannis on a fundamental level, and since he was obviously never going to be an endgame character they killed him off early to just be done with it.

I'm sure Dillane was looking forward to being done, though.

>gets the complete drop on arya who is just standing around like she doesn't think they're going to try and kill her
>goes for the super lethal assassination tactic of a quick, shallow cut across the abdomen, followed by two stabs in the intestines
>basically allows herself to get headbutted in the face and shoved backwards despite being able to thrash arya in combat soundly and makes no attempt to stop her from jumping over the bridge
>despite the fact that she was clearly in a fine enough state to do that looks in the water for literally 15 seconds and sees nothing but some blood and figures 'good enough' and leaves
her boss better kill her for being fucking shit at her job, I bet she didn't even poison that dagger or coat it in her own shit so arya is basically guaranteed to die from an infection

Stark-Tully-Arryn-Baratheon alliance is seriously the most retarded faction in existence, I have no idea who they managed to take the kingdom with such undeveloped brains.

like this post if you are wearing no socks

>dead fetus hanging out by the umbilical cord
Or better yet
>fetus was also resurrected and is the sass-talking comedic relief to balance out LSH

>it shows
Huh?? Really??? Was it the part where I said "Hiro killed Sup Forums"?

BEST AND WORST BOOK?

GO

BEST: ASOS

WORST: AFFC

>no end game by the time he reached castle black.
Winning the mountain clans and hiring sellswords from lands not ravaged by war and storms to take back Winterfell and gain the support of the North?

best: the Koran
worst: the bible

BEST: AGOT
WORST: ADWD

Best: ASOS or AFFC
Worst: ADWD

worst thread in weeks

Witcher live action?

Their advantage was the Arryn part- which basically means Jon Arryn and his brothers.

Robert was just a Robb Stark-tier commander, good at battles but shit at everything else, Lyanna, Rickard and Brandon went classically full Stark retard and Ned is really inconsequential as a war leader, and even harmful as a political one because of his honour/gullible autism. Tullies are eternally shit as always.

All it took was ONE Lannister marriage to completely fuck up a dynasty started by four Great Houses.

Just waiting for the Blackfyres to return 2bh

>it was lems turn to.decide where we went for.vacation
>We just had to go to the north
>Ned was all to happy to see snow, and Tom spent the whole time singing some song abouts blue rose or something
>suddenly we come over a hill and a battle or.some shut is happening
>20 men surround us
>shit these guys look good

Best: AFFC
Worst: AGOT

I believe this too. It's sad that they ended the character like this when we could have had his book plot with him taking Winterfell

This is Sup Forums, not /lit/

Piss off to /lit/

ah yes she does look a bit like a man here. i can definitely get on board with the 'jaqen was disguised as arya' theory

Best: The Hedge Knight
Worst: The Princess and the Queen

Too bad the Arryns lost all value after marrying Tully fucking shits.

kill yourself

Maisie is still cute. You guys just have shit taste

BEST: ASOW
WORST: AFFC

what did he mean by this

Best: The Winds of Winter
Worst: A Dream of Spring

>ASOW
A Spring of Winter?

Such a well adjusted child!

A storm of words :^)

A Storm of Words