PIT:Le'Veon Bell stays in Stage 2 of drug program
PIT:Le'Veon Bell's suspension cut to three games
SEA:C. Michael expected to have early-season role
SF:Bruce Ellington 'seems ready for big season'
PHI:'Pretty clear' Kenjon Barner is Eagles' No. 2

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=34191
youtu.be/zYPhXA2zHCU
baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-This-Is-The-Best-Ravens-Have-Looked-Since-Super-Bowl/1d430730-6c65-462a-8ada-23a7895ae016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck the stoolers

2nd for brendan schaub sucks donkey dick

Cam Newton is shit

Go Jags

also can somebody tell me why Steelers players always have their suspensions reduced?

Roeth had a 6 game suspension for being a rapist but then it was lol 4 because he stopped acting like a nigger

Bell meanwhile had a 4 game suspensions last year for DUI and it was reduced to 3 games then only 2 games because he appealed. Again this year he gets a 4 game suspensions for missing multiple drug tests reduced to 3 games. Fucking ridiculous the NFL still plays favorites like this. Bettis getting into the HoF was bad enough

stay salty kiwi

Pants
Bills
Ravens
Jags
Saints
Niners
Chiefs

Can't wait to watch if Dennis Kelly is a huge Megabust in Tennessee (spoiler alert he is)

>You have been warned for replying to a "your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply"
wew heartless jannies

That manlet has a point

Post shitty shoops

>salty

Ravens have won the last 3 games against the Steelers. I just don't think being a stupid nigger should be an excuse for being stupid

>manlet

5'11 is either above the manlet cutoff or It's king manlet iirc

>being a stupid nigger
im not surprised you're too brain damaged to understand the concept of irony

smoking weed is way more harmless than being a domestic abusing piece of shit(i.e suggs)

I don't want to live anymore

>picking winners in pre season

wow lad

>implying I like Terrell Suggs

He's a huge piece of shit irl but he's a good football player. If what he did happened post Ray Rice he likely would have gotten a year suspension and been cut from the team

>Caring about picking winners in pre season
Literally nothing matters
I do it for fun

Paul Turner makes me optimistic
What's his ceiling? Antonio Brown?
More?

>car @ tenn
will a butthurt redneck white woman write another letter about Cam being black after today's game?

What is your teams kryptonite?

games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=34191

pass: why.jpg

the cardinals

penalties and refball in general

sometimes it works for us though

Prevent D in 4th qtr when we're winning

What is the ground and Romo's clavicle, Alex?

Don't forget injuries
And Garrett

Razorcakes

existing

Nigga, why is he sleeping on the edge

yea but im feeling good about those things this year, even if romo goes down i have some faith in moore and dak. I still say the best plan is to let romo start these next two or three seasons and let moore/dak learn under him.

we got this senpai

The Pats

Bump

>mfw a nigger thinks its human

Never forget

Deshi.. Basara

Who is on the right/wrong side of the Joey Bosa holdout?

Ps hi from the lads at /nba/ general

bosa i the one who is right, just about everybody in his situation gets at least the money hes asking for.

Chargers front office has a history of being jews like this

bosa is a bust

Fuck the J-E-T-S!!!

good I can make fun of my friend whos a chargers fan if he is

Why do you guys call Tom Brady " Tim Brody"?

whos tom brady?

youtu.be/zYPhXA2zHCU

I don't get it
He's the Patriots QB
>my team is the Steelers btw

Bosa looks like squidwards house

>the Patriots QB
no thats jimmy garoppolo

Oh, did he retire then?

>FA:Saints cut ties with injured CB Keenan Lewis

bill pls grab him

Quick post something else to prove that you secretly love the Cowboys

Reminder the Green Bay Packers did not win the NFC North this past year.

reminder the vikings have never won a super bowl and never will

Reminder that the Vikings missed that kick in the playo ffs.

Guys, I'm afraid the Cowboys now have Tony Romo's successor.
Better get prepared for years of Dak to Dez.

Has room ever had a knee I just? I don't think it's possible those knees calves and quads look pretty thick
Also
>Normie Twitter account and has a Pepe image
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No one, really, id anything its bosa. The draft is supposed to work like this and if hes good after the rookie contract is up he can jump ship for unlimited monies or stay with the team and conserve some honor
Which leaving the team isn't really dishonorable anyway because you are forced to be on said team

>police12 !.gQNUZC8V.

Reminder, it's not a good sign when you have to keep reminding people of your team's accomplishments.

Don't hassle me bros. It's gonna be a rough ride with Based Gabbs at the helm.

lol you are talking like romo is good or something. if dak is the next romo does that mean he will choke away games when they count the most?

never said Dak was next Romo, I said he was his successor (ala Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady)

There is literally no reason not to believe Marvin Jones won't have at least 1200 yards.

Why are you mad

>mfw NFC was a good idea with quality discussion and now we have to share real estate with AFC shitposters again

It should be a better team than last year.

I mean, I know the 49ers aren't good but they didn't get worse from last year.

>preseason now matters

Browns go 0-4 in the preseason and 16-0 in the regular season, winning by a last second safety and then a 100 yard punt return touchdown and two point conversion in the last seconds of play

Why'd he do it guys? We were stacked on offense for the next 10 years, Desean, Maclin, McCoy, Celek, Ertz and a pretty solid line. He blew it all up for nothing. NOTHING!!!!.

Success in the preseason has never matter.

But flaws seen in the preseason can transfer over into the regular season.

I'm not the same user, but I'm mad because I'm ninerbro and you couldn't put these mincing faggots from Seattle away because of a missed chip shot. What the actual fuck was that?

If the Giants were in a similar situation as the Cowboys, wouldn't you be a little bit excited?

I can't speak for the rest of the Cowboys fans on here, but I'm excited. Also trying not to be overhyped on Prescott because it is >preseason afterall.

I'm not mad. I'm just pointing out that you might be a little insecure since you're reminding people about a thing that ultimately didn't matter because you choked hard against the Seahawks.

I don't think I'm going too far when I say that your team's accomplishments should speak for themselves.

They can't be worse that's impossible. They need a fucking quarterback though. Also I don't want to look at swagfags stupid bitchy pout face on the sidelines any more.

Because he thought his system was infallible and talent didn't matter as long as he had guys who wouldn't question him.

He fancies himself Bill Belichick but has none of the panache or ability. If he'd kept DJax, Maclin, McCoy and those linemen, the Eagles would probably have made a pretty deep playoff run by now.

At least you still have Ertz, and if Pederson's usage of TEs in KC carries over, Ertz will get a good chance to take it to the next level this year.

He should go back to college tbhfam.

>trying not to be overhyped on Prescott
get a little Hype. I watched the kid take Miss. State from a bottom rung SEC team to the #1 ranking in the nation for a few weeks. Kid's got the talent and a hell of a lot of heart. If he stays healthy he'll do your team good.

I'm equally excited about Dak's performance as much as I'm worried about Nassib's

not much

Some kid from San Fran was lighting it up in the preseason a few years back too, he's now getting benched for Blaine Gabbert

>get a little Hype.
>If he stays healthy he'll do your team good.

Except that if he's playing, it means something happened to Romo.

Cowboys fans shouldn't be getting hyped about Prescott for another year or two.

My hype level is currently medium-high.

>I'm not mad
You sound mad

also, as an Eagles fan with ties to Miss State, it's going to crush my soul if he's actually good for the Boys.

This is true, and I realize it.

Most QBs do flame out of the league sooner rather than later. I'm trying to reserve judgment as much as I can, but still, seeing him succeed a little bit is exciting.

I'm always hearing good stuff about Jace Amaro in camp but then he shows none of it in game. What is his deal?

Hopefully he'll be good but won't have to play for a couple years.

Carson Wentz is going to sit for a year like Tom Brady and emerge the goat

I hope, if games gets out of hand, Carson gets some game time this year.

>First shocking preseason cut: Buffalo Bills planning to release RB Karlos Williams, per league source.

its preseason i would not get so caught up in it

just hope he turns it on when the season starts

not to mention the ball look slippery as fuck last night

FUCK now everyone else is going to be drafting shady too he was so set up for a sneaky elite fantasy year

Is there a chance of Arian Foster having a decent season this year?

If he doesn't break into a thousand pieces then he might be able to put up 1000 yards, but then again, remember how Lamar Miller was used in Miami.

yes definitely, but the dolphins o-line might screw him over

If you only use him as a passing back.

Oh wait tannehill

Nope he's worthless.

baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-This-Is-The-Best-Ravens-Have-Looked-Since-Super-Bowl/1d430730-6c65-462a-8ada-23a7895ae016

kek hes literally only saying this for attention since the seahawks said the exact same thing about themselves a week ago

That's just because the organization hates him and wants him to suffer because when they look at him they see Jim Harbaugh.

yes hate the man that took your team to it's only super bowl of the 21st century

makes a lot of sense

Bosa is in the right. Most high picks get what he is asking for. And he's risking his perceived value by playing out of his natural position and by playing for a bad team. If he IS good, but just looks like shit for one of the two reasons listed his future FA value could decrease, so he wants a guarantee now.

Can someone explain the optimism around the Ravens?
They have no running game
They have no WRs
Joe Flacco is mediocre and he even said his knee isn't 100%
Their secondary sucks

>flacco
>not elite

Steve Smeth is still elite

Steve Smith is 200 years old coming off a torn Achilles

>At one point this off-season, now former Bills' RB Karlos Williams' weight went as high as 261 pounds. Bills had listed him at 229 pounds.

munchies man