I liked car from car seat hedreast until i found out he was a Gay :"(

i liked car from car seat hedreast until i found out he was a Gay :"(

well everyone who likes that band is a fag so Im not surprised

i liked OP until I found out he was gay

nah jk i never liked him

So that's why Shitfork rated his album so highly

>his best album has the first track named 'My Boy'

How could you not notice it that Will is gay?

who's this semon demon

Gay, ugly, and a shitty indie rock act.

What a horrible life that must be.

He ugly now too.

nice joke man

What's with the homophobia on Sup Forums c'mon guys

yeah i'm pretty proud of that one

>c'mon guys
You're handing me the joke, but I'm still not gonna make it

>c'mon guys
>cum on guys

what did he mean by this?

I'm not afraid of faggots. I just don't like them

don't worry i got u covered (in cum)

One of the lamest band names I've encountered in awhile

wtf will

>the *phobia literally means fear of something meme

wtf i thought he was furry this is bullshit

what's the best CSH album?

He's both. And that's OK.

he is not was learn englishce

JUST

Yeah, Will has many layers. Like an onion

wtf he got hot

and peeling them back makes you cry

Any one on mute

>i never listened to his early albums
he sang openly about it before his label and his normie band began holding him back

his sincerity and daring music ideas are pretty much all gone now that Matador wants him only to pop out indie hits for the tumblr crowd

went to a show of his and it was lame as fuck
the normie crowd loved every second of it, until they played a song not off Teens of Denial and no one knew what to do

also fuck the drummer he's normie scum and is trying to take over the band

Will I know yo insecure ass lurks these threads, just start over man release your good shit user, you know you want to

he's selling out shows and making bank though.

> normie band

i can't stand his drummer

dude is such a faggot.

>tfw he will never top Twin Fantasy

Why even live

Twin fantasy and how to leave town.

I personally didn't like HtLT that much, it's got two of the best songs of his career but other than that it drags on and on with poppy cookie cutter indie shit IMHO

I personally really liked My Back is Killing Me Baby, and also Monomania, but that album is only truly rewarding after you obsess with Twin Fantasy exclusively for a while..

Don't know much about his current band situation, what's his drummer like? why is he such a faggot?

Didn't know he was gay, I would.
I noticed that too, I could only like his earlier stuff after burning out on Twin Fantasy.

I listened to Twin Fantasy a fuckton for about a year and a half before finally getting around to listening to Monomania

The callbacks gave me shivers like no other, not to mention the concept and the themes of closure. After the grand finale that is Anchorite I was just absolutely stunned, easy to see why it seems like Will has been out of ideas for a while, he really threw everything he had at those two albums

I mean, Monomania is an alright album from an objective standpoint I guess, but it just complements Twin Fantasy so perfectly.. it's like it was meant only for people who loved the album

there's only been one album!! chill!

What did they play that wasn't from teen of denial? Did they play Bodys?

fuck off memester

>didnt know he was gay

reminder that Sup Forums is nothing but gay guys and young girls

Why does Will Cleveland look Chinese?

this was back in november, days before the election

will was feelin real political and played America (Never Been), off How to Leave Town

crowd wasn't feeling it despite it being on par with Teens of Denial

maybe just cause it wasn't as praised by their beloved Pitchfork masters??

hmmm thinking emoji

supposedly Will Tacoma's sister once said they have mexican blood not asian, weird innit

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o