Does Sup Forums like this show?

Does Sup Forums like this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitcom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I love it.

I've only really seen seasons 2-4. The recent ones don't really do it for me.

this pic is all you need to know

took a steep turn into flanderization once they started getting popular, spent less time writing, and more time on their side projects

no it's typical shit american humour

>Implying the right side isn't funnier

Never seen a single thread about this show and I've been on Sup Forums since 1991.

It was THE GOAT comedy show for 9 seasons
Now it's shit.

No but reddit does

Shiet, I'm currently in season 8.

Reddit likes arrested development which is a poormans sunny

It was godlike comedy from seasons 2-4/5 or so. Once they started doing tons of self aware episodes like "The Gang Desperately Tries To Win An Award" the show just started to lose it's appeal. The paradigms just got pushed to the extreme and new episodes are really lacking in creativity and are just overall poorly written. There's some decent ones here and there (I personally thought the Health Inspection and Family Feud episodes were fucking amazing), but it's mainly tryhard parodies.

Also, I've rewatched the show about 10 times, so yeah I fucking love it. New season defenders pls go

>season 10 was somehow any worse than seasons 6-9
You're an idiot

Shit yeah, as I said before, I'm only in season 8, but my brother showed my the family feud and ski mountain episodes and those are what made me want to watch it's entirety.

Well actually the first thing he said was "Dude, Danny Devito's asshole is in it"

>waah why dont sitcoms develop rich and deep character arcs???
dumbest criticism ever

>not liking The Gang Tries Desperately To Win An Award
seems like you're pretty desperate to win the Biggest Pleb award lmao

It was though. I can easily rewatch anything before season 10 and it'll still make me laugh. With season 10 its like there's not point in rewatching it, it just isn't as funny or original, maybe theres a few funny moments but the quality drop is significant there.

Is it a sitcom though
It doesn't have a laugh track

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitcom

It's a situation comedy.
It's listed as a sitcom.
I'd say so.

Season 1-8 is literally GOAT tv-series comedy.
9+ is not horrible, but not particularly funny either, imo.

afaik, the creators (and actors) stopped writing for the show around that time as well. But tbf, they said in a very early interview that the point of the show was to see how fleshed out/how far they could push their characters, and still make it funny, so it was bound to reach the point of not becoming funny after a while. Guess that's when they stopped caring about their show as well.

I never said it wasn't a good episode, but the message was pushed so hard. We get it, you're out of ideas and you have to be super wacky to compensate.

This is my all time favourite TV show. How can you NOT like it?

Agreed, I've watched pre-season 9 eps several times, because the dialogue and deliverance is so fucking good it never gets old.

I don't see where you're getting the idea that they made that episode because they were out of ideas. This seems lie a really lazy criticism.

I didn't know it was possible to miss the point of that episode so hard

The entire message of the episode was "well we never got acclaim for being clever, so we're just gonna churn out 'le randumb xD' shit now since people keep watching it".

That season finale two parter was fucking cringeworthy.

Which seasons are the best?

Currently half-way through season 6

4 by far.

This. Faking their own death and the extreme makeover episodes are my favourite

Can anyone name a tv comedy that was amazing for longer than let's say 7 seasons?

this is stupid on so many levels, and reddit likes them both, see Peep Show for non reddit comedies

Some of the best episodes have been in the most recent season. All seasons have great episodes. It's just an excellent show in general

There was nothing random at all about that episode.

pleb analysis, was one of the best episodes of the season desu

Best episode of a shit season.

Mac is by far the worst of this. Just look at his fucking face

Nice try reddit

2-6 are fantastic every other season ranges from meh to terrible

No, that show is 100% reddit.

Season 8 I incredibly under rated

Seasons 9-11 all have at least a single 10/10 episode as well

I'll still be watching the next 3 fucking seasons, if not more

ayyyyyyyyyyyy
yous guys

Watching seasons 6-10 on alcohol makes it funnier

There's still like 4-5 great episodes every season after 8. They just experiment with crazier settings and plots so its less consistent but still has some big hits.

it was not a good season, but it was a p good episode

Yes it's great, I watched all 10 seasons in about 2 weeks and didn't feel any decline in humour

i wish i could play chardee mcdennis

nah its pretty shit, you get a couple of laughs or decent episodes every once in a while, but that doesn't make it GOAT

Dennis>Late Dee>Mac=Charlie>Frank>Early Dee

It's one of the best shows ever produced. It's not a genius-level masterpiece, but it is exactly what it attempts to be. A comedy about 4 loser alcoholics and some crazy old asshole that get into completely idiotic situations. It never fails to make me laugh, even in the later seasons.

Dennis>Early Charlie>Late Dee>Mac=Late Charlie>Frank>Early Dee
ftfy

It stopped being funny after the christmas episode

more like 2-5 great then 6+ just garbage

It didn't, but the Christmas episode is the height of insanity for that show. Charlie's freakout at the mall, the claymation death of Frank. Literally classic.

Malcom in the middle

>not liking season 1

I did like how the show slowly got more surreal over time

It is true though, Charlie biting out that Santas throat had me in tears

Season one was dry as fuck, not really funny tbqh

cancer episode, gun episode, racist episode all GOAT

Alright I take it back, the Racist episode is pretty funny

You forgot the molestation episode

I mean, Dee is really unfunny for only the first season. Otherwise this is mostly correct; Dee is a top tier character.

>Dee is really unfunny for only the first season

They fully admit they had nothing for her to do except say

>"come on you guys... "

Yeah, but do you think he got blown?

Confirmed retard. The gang award episode is one of the best, you nutsack

yep people dont realise that's it's going for more than 10 years now, and it's still quality, the late season have are not less funny, people are just trying to invent stuff so they can look cool saying ' hum yea the later season were shit in my opinion '