Should white people be allowed to discuss Black music...

Should white people be allowed to discuss Black music? They just don't get a lot of the themes and lyrics in these songs yet act like they authority on everything.

Now I don't wanna be that guy but this sort of thing reeks of white supremacy and silencing of Black voices. It's patronizing frankly.

>Should white people be allowed to discuss Black music?
Not the ones on Sup Forums

>Phantana
>white

He's italian tho.

white people shouldn't even be allowed to listen to black music.

LOL

any white who subjects themself to modern negroid music should just off themselves

epic op xD

>Chance
>Black music

He's the whittest rapper on earth.

Should black people be allowed to discuss White music? They just don't get a lot of the themes and lyrics in these songs yet act like they authority on everything.

>Should white people be allowed to discuss Black music?
yes

I'm sure this is going to be a great thread

Thanks for your service OP

yes, but not for that reason. we should remove any non-white influence from our lives if we want any chance at racial purity and being uncucked.

No
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
Rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary

the difference is that we have lived under white oppression and supremacy whereas you have never known that sort of subjugation so its not the same thing

Yeah but you don't anymore so quit complaining, get off your ass, hit the books, and work.

do people actually buy bait like this or is buying the bait part of the meme?

I would say white people can discuss whatever they please bc freedom of speech. But we also have the freedom to take their opinions with a grain of salt, and explain to them why their opinions are invalid on a few subjects.

As a person who has spent even amounts of time in rural, urban, and suburban areas, I unironically believe rural people are retarded.

great idea, lets politicize musical opinions

well yeah no shit
that's why they can't do anything other than work in the factory or clean toilets or whatever jose does for pennies
they just drink themselves to death and watch nascar because what else is there to do?

Agreed, and black people shouldn't be allowed to listen to white music.

white people shouldn't exist really

then who would you blame your problems on?

why are you replying sincerely to bait retard

I'm a member of the alt-right and it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American campuses

>whereas you have never known that sort of subjugation
Wrong, we just had 8 years of black oppression

lol

>Fantano
>white
He's italian so he can talk about black music

artists would stay poor then

ITT: Retarded people confusing Nationality with ethnicity

Secede :)

Italian is his ethnicity though, not his nationality

>what is class
You can't be butthurt forever, lad.

>olive skin tone is black

This

I HAVE A GREATRIGINAL IDEA! WE SHOULD JUST SEGREGATE BOTH RACES LIKE ON THE BUS, IN BATHROOMS AND THROUGH MUSIC WHO GENIUS IS THAT?????

I really hate you

>tfw you realize some of the replies ITT aren't bait and black people genuinely believe this shit

>racism exists
Yeah, welcome to the real fucking world. You live in the best country to be black, assuming you live in America.

>inb4 muh canada and europe
yeah, try making their countries full of 320 million each and not white af and report back to me

>excuses