ITT: albums that you finally listened to after always seeing it posted on Sup Forums, and hated

ITT: albums that you finally listened to after always seeing it posted on Sup Forums, and hated

All of Sup Forumscore
All of pitchfork core and rymcore
And fantanocore too
And Scaruffi and christgaucore

All music is garbage actually

Britpop is shit

That's not Britpop idiot

Try this, it's much better
>Primal Scream
>Shitpop

Britpop is the OST of a hipster's wet dream.

>hipsters
Hipsters don't like britpop

What even is britpop?

bands like primal scream, happy mondays, stone roses, etc are pretty much love or hate, i've noticed.

it's all good, don't expect to like anything posted on mu cus it's pretty much the most autistic board on here.

british coca cola

British pop boybands like Blur, Oasis, Take That, etc.

listen to it again, that album is great

Umbrella term for 90s British alternative rock

Marketting term by the UK music press to counter the growing number of American alternative bands that was edging out the UK scene. It was a load of bollocks really and half the bands involved would've been called something else if they'd been either American or from 5 years earlier or later (e.g. Suede were Glam Rock, Pulp were Art Rock)

>Slint Spiderland
Boring as fuck. If I want to listen to something aggressively depressing I'll just take Spiritualized or Godspeed.

>Yo La Tengo
I Can Hear The Heart Beating as One - Absolutely flaccid. I know what this album is trying to go for, but instead of merely sounding dry, it sounds brittle. Instead of sounding warm and straightforward, it comes across as flat.

Seriously, FUCKING trout mask replica. Fuck that thing.

Have you tried listening harder?

I see a lot of hate for this album here. What says seems to make sense, I love those bands

Hearing Screamadelica while rolling on x is one of the best listening experiences I've ever had.

venetian snares is my go to rolling music

>Oasis
>pop boyband

Gee, haven't thought of that...