She keeps getting hype but then it dies down. Is someone keeping her down, or is she being artificially pulled up?

She keeps getting hype but then it dies down. Is someone keeping her down, or is she being artificially pulled up?

reminder she was in nightmare on elm st. remake

I think she just prefers being out of the spotlight.

Is she really a LEGO autist?

>or is she being artificially pulled up?
hot new thing
Hollywood cant develop talent like other countries - think of RADA in England and NIDA in Australia - it can just hype
Also agents hustling work and promoting their talent to producers

Is that Brie Larson? She just won an Oscar AFAIK

>yfw in 50 years she owns 2 NFL teams

>reminder there was a nightmare on elm st. remake

fixed

It's Rooney Mara AKA LEGOfu

Idk, but some actors are genuinely autistic. Daryll Hannah, for example. Also, DH only has 9 fingers. The perfect Sup Forums MILFu.

>Me? A lesbian? N-no...

YOU JUST know.

>In September 2013, she revealed that she has Asperger syndrome. Hannah often rocked herself back and forth to soothe herself while in uncomfortable situations. When she was a child, medical professionals recommended that she be institutionalized and medicated.

>Hannah lost the tip of her left index finger in a childhood accident and sometimes wears a prosthetic to mask it.

>On the set of Kill Bill, Uma Thurman was the only person Daryl Hannah allowed in her personal space. Thurman was also the only one who could calm Hannah down when she was stimming.

>she thinks lesbianism is the sisgusting habit of putting an S at the end of LEGO

Hahahahaha Roney Mara BTFO

I didn't believe she was actually autistic until I saw this

Rooney is straight, she's just naive / easily influenced, so she ends up getting taken advantage of by horny girls a lot

Wouldn't it be funny if she's actually a fucking asshole, and it's all an act?

NO

She IS an asshole.

Autists are often giant cunts.

>Rooney is straight
delete this

PURE
U
R
E
S
T