Don't forget, when a yank replies to you there is almost a FIFTY PER CENT CHANCE he's not white

don't forget, when a yank replies to you there is almost a FIFTY PER CENT CHANCE he's not white

think about that for a moment, every other american poster is almost certainly non-white

Thanks for the warning Ahmed

Doesn't Hispanic just imply they speak spanish though?

>last thread
>american poster complaining about asian guys in the dating market

>thread before that
>american poster complaining about trump's policies on Mexico

Why can't minorities just ditch their ethnic group identity and immerse themselves into Americanness? There's too much division within society. You'll be a lot happier.

yes, spic means spanish speaking white

It's actually lower. Sup Forums is mostly young people. The younger generations are less white.

Australia,Canada,Netherlands have >80% chance of nonwhite poster

>hispanic
>race

I'm not even White

What's wrong?

Yes, I am hispanic but I am also 100% aryan. Pic related is me.

t. Extremely white person

I'm so black that my eyes are the pure void of doom
and I can spot a ninja in the dark, they are brighter than me

It's most likely way more. White people are employed and busy for more than half the time they're awake. Assuming that's not the case is even worse because that means that the alleged whites shitposting away are a chagrin to the white and employed.

I'm not sure how they got that hispanic number because the option for hispanic is separate from the option for race.

Will Hispanics end up being classified as white just as the Italians and Irish were?

yes eventually, Americans are already starting to use the term "Caucasian" instead of European/White

>i-i-if we include brown Europeans we are white

J U S T

am I in the 56%, can I speak under this flag?

>1481496543459.jpg

why are you bantering when we're next?

you'll die a minority in England.

Yeah but this website isn't exactly attractive for pocks

>all Mexicans are brown

>don't forget, when a yank replies to you there is almost a FIFTY PER CENT CHANCE he's not white

The explains the massive insecurities of anons on here and Sup Forums. Its just brown people desperately wanting to be white.

It's your fault I'm a kissless unemployed NEET. You personally, and all your nonwhite kin. Once you're gone I'm sure I'll be swimming in money and pussy.

We've been using that term forever.

>10 percent muslim
AHAHAHHA

>He lives with muslims in the same cities instead of creating anclaves for them
Lmao. At least you have mosques

Nonwhite CHI here? What's the problem?

>Nonwhite CHI here

You're the problem, faggot. Quit being a cuck.

How am I a cuck my fellow American?

Another CHI here. Seems like there's a political conundrum unfolding in this thread, what gives?

an excessive amount of pigmentation?

this is your future, america

>their capital has a muslim mayor

LMAO

They say Chicano to insult you

>hurr durr worthless nigger here
>d-do I fit in now??

They're gonna say ChicANO anyways. Why fight it? I don't consider it an insult. Besides it's not really as insulting as calling someone a nigger is in real life.

>Why fight it?

Have some damn pride man. Who gives a fuck if they're going to say it every time you post, they're just a bunch of neets who feel at home with every other neet. Its not an insult, but you're basically agreeing to be their little bitch.