People who live in cold countries, what is your opinion about the climate of your country...

People who live in cold countries, what is your opinion about the climate of your country? And the people who live in hot countries, what is your opinion about the climate of your country?

i dont know if we qualify for cold country, but i absolutely hate weather here except for summer/Spring

shitmany has the worst weather in Europe.

Comfy heat

Kind of miserable. Usually 35 degrees every day here.

Well it`s differs from region to region but if it`s not snowy and windy you can simply bear -30 centigrades

monkey banananmonkey

I WANT TO DIE THIS HEAT IS THE HELL ON EARTH AAAAAAAAAAAA

Hot = ez no prob
Hot + Humid = fuggggg

I'd think that the heat would be the least of your problems, nigerianon

It's the only good of my country.

vocaroo guy?

Excellent choice of image fellow Brazilian compatriot

Too cold here, very annoying

I am tired of cold weather 2bh.
Sometimes it is comfy but I would rather move to some warm country like Spain where I could chill, flirt with qts and swim in the sea.
Paradise

it's shit

Really depends on the region.
In mine it's +30 in the summer and -15 in the winter. Love the winters, hate the summers.

Having 4 seasons is the best. It really makes you appreciate each one. Half way through summer, you look forward to winter and vice versa.

no

it's shit where i live, but we have Sochi and Krasnodar which are quite warm

>hot country, what is your opinion about the climate of your country?
i wish it was more temperate

Stolen Georgian land you slavshit.

>70603540
>y-you've stolen our land hundreds of years ago!!
who cares nowadays, lol

I do
die slavshit

The average here in Curitiba isn't so bad, I just wish the climate was a bit more constant.

I mean, snow and then 35°C in the interval of five months? Seriously???

>70603651
Honestly, I don't give a single fuck about Georgia
All Georgians that I ever met here were cunts

I like winter in my region. Its VERY cold and a lot of snow. Fucking snow everywhere and I like it. Its above -20 and sometimes ~-30
But i hate summer. ITS TOO HOT. ~+25. I sweat like a bitch and thats why Im sitting at home with anime and air conditioner

Your time will come slavshit.

Not stolen but honestly won sweat and blood of Russian people. But you wouldn't understand because you're another cuckold

I fucking hate it. The weather kills all happiness inside me. I want to leave Germany because of the weather. I would prefer living a 3rd world country life if I can escape it.

>70603755
t.

Your Russian people will rot in their own sweat and blood.

so fühle ich mich auch

>GO, RUSSIA!
kek

Ahmed pls

Ich habe bestimmt Winterdepressionen. Im Sommer kann ich Bäume ausreißen und alles was ich will machen aber ab November fühle ich mich wie ein Stück Scheiße.

I am a Greek

Этo мecтный хaч, игнopь чмoхy

>canaries
>max during summer: ~30ºC
>min during winter: ~10ºC

Cold is lovely. If you're too cold, you can always out on more clothes, but if you're too hot, you can't take off your skin. Besides, contrast is where it's at, you appreciate warmth a lot more when it's chilly outside. And vice versa, you start appreciating cold weather when it's been disgustingly hot (>20°C) all summer.

The coldness doesn't get you. The darkness does. That's why you don't see Canadians whine since 95% of them live more south than London.

I fucking hate hot weather and if I had the chance I'd love to live at 10,000' so it wouldn't get hotter than ~75F during the summer and it would start to snow in September.