Olympic Fencing Webm Dump

Your waifu ain't making it to the finals edition

Come, claim your waifu for 2020, there are still plenty left. Or just enjoy some fantastic Olympic fencing or 'whatever'.

DISCLAIMER: your current fencefu may not be included in this dump. also, elenor harvey of canada is the current fencefu of OP and CANNOT be taken.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Fencing_Championships
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a bit of hyper fighting for a moment

The venue was very cool. I'm excited to see what Japan will be able to do.

agreed. at certain angles you can see the action happening on other pistes. it's quite different from the venues regarding fencing in other events and i think it's by far, the preferable one.

>all dis inaudible screaming

i'm having to shorten a few of these because they're slightly longer than 2mins and can't be posted

>fencing 101

being this cyberpunk isn't easy. learn how fencing works.

I fenced foil when I was younger. It was so much fun, I wish I had stuck with it.

>tfw 32
>only discovered Fencing was great at London 2012
>wish to still get into it even if I will not be great or anything

am I too late to try Fencing?

I don't know how it is in the UK, but in any metropolitan area here there are active adult fencing clubs even at the recreational level.

too late I took her. fucking faggot

It's not too late to try it for a hobby but if you want to be a pro it's way to late.

Got any Cecilia Berder op?

I posted a couple of hers already, but that's all I have of her.

she can't be your waifu. that's not possible, although OP being a faggot is possible.

yeah, I am sure there are clubs around.

Not like I want to go pro or anything but I am really interested in watching and seems like something I would enjoy.

Ah yeah I scrolled past them, thanks lad.

>shemyakina in her few epee matches

will post my 2012 fencefu now while i clear up problems with an intro webm. it hurts, she was eliminated so quickly.

Claimed

>Claimed

how on earth did i forget to claim her in OP and then refuse to do so immediately afterwards...this simply will not stand.

i always have a fencefu from the ukraine. she's mine! damn, olga's just so adorable.

see you in 4 years

also, webmrelated (not from olympics)

>4yrs

ikr? i'm really looking forward to it. i may try to find some fencing material to appease my cravings during these next 4 years..

>dat horizontal doe

who designed that venue? are they trying to kill fencers?

there will be a fencing championship with all the fencefus from the olympics in germany in 2017
Don't miss it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Fencing_Championships

>World Fencing Championships

aaaawwww yisssss

marking it on my calendar now. thx

HA HA

Time for some Women's Team Saber!

claiming Anna