White university student Alexandre Bissonnette has been named as the sole suspect accused of killing six men at a...

White university student Alexandre Bissonnette has been named as the sole suspect accused of killing six men at a Quebec City mosque.

Bissonnette, 27, was arrested alongside Moroccan-Canadian Mohamed el Khadir on Sunday night after six men were shot dead at the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center during evening prayers.

On Monday afternoon, Sûreté du Québec, the investigating police force, confirmed one of the men was no longer facing charges.

A source later told Reuters police were looking at Bissonnette as a 'lone wolf'.

Another screenshot for my collage

ONE OF US

GOOBLE GOBBLE

he's rather handsome.

i bet he could have any girl at his feet.

not joking he's my type.

would have loved to suck his cock and wank him so hard

>every outlet reports multiple gunmen
>charges against the Muslim dropped
>white boy now called a "lone wolf"

Is Trudeau seriously covering up brown terrorists to further his agenda? Is this the world we live in?

He's really awkward looking and not attractive.

But serial killers get tons of love letters for some weird reason that you might be experiencing

Of Finnish posting?

The moroccan guy was arrested by mistake as he freaked out when cops arrived, so he took off. He thought the gunman was coming back. He was running for his life.

ONE OF US

Khaybar khaybar ya leafs
Why do white people have such tiny lips?

Anti-trump, anti-right finn

He's not ugly.

The white guy confessed. The Moroccan was praying in the mosque and was freaked out when police caught him

this. looks like the local autist.

The bodies weren't even cold and people were posting bullshit online about the perpetrator. The police are doing their job and what we know now might change by tomorrow.

You can leave your critical thinking skills at the door when you go to Sup Forums or reddit, but when you come to Sup Forums, but that critical thinking cap back on or don't come back at all. Thanks.

I hope you screenshot my other proxies too

>this is what your average Sup Forums user looks like

kek what a bunch of neets

>something goes against me worldview
>it must be a government conspiracy!

No, the average Sup Forums user is not quite as white.

>

can't say why but he looks like the archetype of the francophone québécois. also his name is quite nice, like it (alexandre bissonnette).

guess he has big hanging balls

the guy who posted that shit already said it was just a coincidence.

Link?

>this pathetic damage control
loving
every
laugh

go fap to some more fake news like your gullible ilk

He looks quite awkward and autistic, but he certainly isn't ugly. It's just that his awkwardness/autism completely overshadows the rest of his appearance. Also, the fact that he isn't /fit/ doesn't help. But his physical traits alone are quite alright, even above average imo. He definitely has/had the potential to be a Chad, he just had absolutely no idea how to.

Can't wait till weed man bans all of us from this retarded site.

he looks like a typical poltard

wat, he has a childish face and looks scrawny. Also ugly nose and shitty chin

>french "canadians"
not
even
once

You have to go back.

What's the local media saying about him?

not much past identification, but being gaybecois says it all

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""french""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" "canadians"

Bissonnette is a student at Laval University. A friend of Bissonnette's said he was pro-Trump and conservative but did not think he was capable of violence

27 yo
Uni student political studies/anthropology
Lives in a quiet suburb of Quebec City

Fellow students said Bissonnette didn't 'fit in well' at the university where he is studying political sciences and anthropology

well, no shit, it's political science and anthropology (i.e. two hippy-tier faculties which have always been leftist as fuck) in a present-day university (i.e. overrun by leftism) in Quebec (i.e. the most leftist part of North America).

I knew someone who literally got attacked by rabid leftists in his political science faculty for reading a book written by Éric fucking Zemmour. Taking this into account, I'd say it'd be particularly surprising for any sort of conservative (even a very moderate one) to fit in in either of those faculties, unless you're an extremely charismatic person.

>Quebec (i.e. the most leftist part of North America).

>Quebec (i.e. the most leftist part of North America).

Lies

THE HERO WE NEED
H
E

H
E
R
O

W
E

N
E
E
D

Quebec is not even close to being the most leftist part of Canada, let alone North America

He is not handsome mate. Everything on him screams "AVERAGE!".

They look Asian.

They are, well except the one in the middle he's half greek half arab so 100% white

Aren't Arabic people Asian?

>victims were all productive membes of society
>one was a public servant
>shooter was a useless neet
>people here will still protect him

why wouldn't we useless NEETs defend one of our own?

sweden yes

arabs are semites (and white)

>reading a book
jesus, it is 2017, dont you have enough websites that have all the info?? what a bunch of posers.

>defending unprovoked murder
canada no

Literally me

>Dead leafs
>Dead muslim leafs

nice

>27
>university student

wew lad

I feel bad for him. His life's wasted at so young over a few dumb mistakes. I don't think Canada has the death penalty so hopefully he doesn't get life.

The thing I want to know is how people ALWAYS manage to fuck these "mass" killings up so badly. Surely if these people are prepared to throw their lives away, they would put a little more effort in? Why not plan out something like Breivik?

only if you arent American

Sup Forums in damage control. kek