The Quebec mosque shooter

The Quebec mosque shooter

I bet you he posted on Sup Forums

Thing is he actually dI'd there was a Screenshot of it on leftypol but I don't have it

HE ACTUALLY DID

ONE OF US

>yfw Trump shuts down Sup Forums because he doesn't want us to make him look bad

>browsing pol

>i am a proud cuckold

Call him a nu-male next

Some guy claiming to be this poster says it wasnt him

>this autism
/leftypol/ Is better autist :^)

dumb autistic phoneposter

Sup Forumstards should really stop to use this word out of context.

>/leftypol/ Is better autist :^)

>phoneposting
>autistic
Kek enjoying pc posting while I'm in bed btfoing poltards

Care to explain "only" 5 or 6 deaths while the guy had an assault riffle and the place was crowded

people run away? he prolly didnt have extra magazine? he is retard that shot every person with 10 bullets?

Doesn't look muslim

>not shitposting on the most cancerous boards
I also browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums too :^)
It could be but that guy was also following le pen and some other Sup Forumsack peoples social media accounts so it's a strong possibility of him being Sup Forumsack or alt-right or whatever you might call even if the screenshot isn't his.

>I-It didn't happen
Fuck off

Yeah I shitposters there I just thought you were a a*t righter

Shut the fuck up son of a bitch, dirty dog

The Fr*nch were a mistake oui oui la baguette u frog

It also wounded 8 others.

>shoot up a mosque
>get butthurt when they shoot up a church
meh

I hope you realize that this has literally doomed every single right-wing, anti-immigration candidate across Europe. Trump's executive order on the people from Iran Iraq etc. was the first hit, this mosque attack was the coup de grĂ¢ce. Trump's approval rating is below 40% and his disapproval rating is nearing 65%.

The alt-right lost. Big league.

lmao no it didnt

Shhh, let him have his fantasy

>implying the alt right ever won
>mfw trump didn't ban all muslim countries only 7 and not ones he had business interests with
Top kek

As much as I hate to admit it the general trend is shifting from Far-Right to Conservative and whatnot.

Maybe in America but not in Europe

Ah yes and Dylann Roof made it impossible for Trump to get elected

That wasn't against Muslims though,It was against Blacks and it happened on Obama's watch so people associated it with him.

This isn't the first anti-muslim terror attack
Last year there was also that swede who chimped out

Forgot pic
Sup Forums user too btw

But killing Muslims in a mosque, while they are praying, is taking things to a totally different level. The death toll in this attack is also higher.

he fits 100% the image of an typical poltard i have in my mind. except many of them are not quite as white.

le sword man

if Trump continues what he's doing now, at the rate has been doing it since inauguration, he will be impeached by the end of the year.

"This will be the end of Trump" says increasingly nervous man for the millionth time this year

no only canada.
Trudeau and the left will just gain more reasons to do even more retarded liberal shit.
Alt-right was never a thing in canada mostly basement dwelling cringe inducing nazi wannabes.

let's hope he drags his self proclaimed fluffer orban down with him!
>"who want's to double team putin and trump?"

This is a load of baloney,Congress wouldn't impeach their own presidential head who they rely on for their own elections.Plenty of President put a ban on executive actions and polls taken already confirm the majority of Americans support the ban.

or shot
or go to jail
something is going to happen to him for sure

>this meme again
Impeachment doesn't happen on a fucking whim you idiot. "He has low approval ratings in opinion polls!" and "He hurt my feelings!" are NOT valid grounds for impeachment.

Why are you faggots talking about Trump? This happened in Canada.

>mostly basement dwelling cringe inducing nazi wannabes
that's exactly what the alt-right is.

Pedro wants to whine about how much he hates Trump so he stoops to SJW-Levels.

If you can't see the correlation between Trump's policies on Muslims and this shooting, you are either immensely dense or lying to yourself.

This guy is based af, 9 percent corporate tax rate god you guys are lucky

he won't be impeached. Stop dreaming. Your terrible president will continue to make terrible decisions for the next 4 years because your people chose him

All of western countries are tied to each other
Social attitudes after happenings don't change exclusively in the country of the happening

>basement dwelling cringe inducing nazi wannabes.
lmao, like there could be a """"""real"""""" right wing movement. all of them are like that. think Sup Forums. basement dwellers and also not quite white lel

I fail to see how a shooting in Canada has anything to do with Trump. Can see how it might have something to do with this though. Or is everything from now on Trump's fault?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were assassinated. I'm actually surprised there haven't been more attempts.

Trump encouraged and made him do it of course, this attack would have never happened if Hillary won

Okay so with that logic, everything ISIS does can now be linked to every Muslim country?

It is even simpler in this case. This thread is full of poltards and they always talk trump.

what are you talking about?
There is an alt-rightist in your fucking cabinet,
In canada, they literally have zero political power or any voice whatsoever.

Trump stirs shit up and anyone who pulls such acts as we saw yesterday night will at some point state that they agree with Trump's edgy views,

he will if he keeps fucking up this badly, and his approval rating continues to plummet. The Republicans will make an attempt to save their asses before the midterm elections in 2018 if Trump continues to pull the stupid shit he has been pulling ever since he entered office.
Pence is widely approved of by the Republican establishment, so it's not as if they'd be handing the presidency to Elizabeth Warren.

Well surely after islamic terror attacks people's attitudes towards muslims in general drop, not just isis

I fail to see how you could enjoy a Hillary Presidency unless you are a Chicano.

This analogy doesn't even make sense. Stop posting any time

Why are white people so violent?

>edgy views
Guessing Obama was edgy as well when he put those countries on the concern list then, eh?
True but it's not right to blame someone else for something a random person in another country did. But then again it is 2017 and leftists will blame anything on Trump.

Not even near being as much of an edgelord like Trump and his fanboys.

Trump should ban leafs

It's sarcasm, if Hillary won it wouldve probably antagonized him even more to do it

Truth is people in Quebec and the western wold are starting to wake up against the invasion enforced on them by their governments, they just dont have a political release valve and unfortunately in this case had to resort to violence

I thought it was. A fellow Quebecois is tired of his PM, a fellow Quebecois being a total faggot and being so progressive and decided to act upon it.

>it is 2017 and leftists will blame anything on Trump.
Trump being elected to the presidency of the United States of America emboldened the person who committed these murders. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out. Put 2 and 2 together for Christ's sake

Lel no. Guess the Chicago violence can now be blamed on Trump cause he wants federal intervention, right?

>it's not fair when people do it to us

Fucking grow a pair you pussy

I'm so fucking tired this "edginess". Like what the fuck are you suppose to do anything productive when all you are doing is spewing nothing but edgy memes and get your base made up mostly of uneducated retards riled up and alienate literally everyone else?

What?

Chicago's crime rate has been skyrocketing years before Trump even came into the picture as a serious candidate for president of the United States.
What were you even trying to say here?

If he committed this attack under Hillary someone could easily say her presidency antagonized him out of desperation but truth is Trudeau is the prime minister of Canada and the same argument can be made that the desperation of the immigration issue in Canada under the liberals led him to do it

And there were recent terrorist attacks in Canada as well. Just so happened to happen when Trump was president.

All Muslims get blamed for everything when a single Muslim or group does something. Now you're crying that it's not fair when it's happening to the edgy cringelord "alt-right" in relation to the shooting.

10 FEET HIGHER

French don't know how to aim properly.

>all muslims are banned
False

State sponsors of terrorism and countries undergoing civil wars have been banned.

Don't listen to fake news, get your facts straight before posting please

No, that's not what happens at all. Is it bad to state that most recent attacks have been carried out by Muslims?

Where are all the faggots who said it was non white since it was taking them long to ID him?

>enforcing immigration laws
>bringing back jobs

Kek. Get the fuck out of my country you fucking shitskins. Your time is over.

False equivalency. No one was shooting up mosques before Trump was elected

Then why didn't he ban SA, Israel, Pakistan?
Really makes you think.

Highly doubtful. Just so happened to happen here in the west for once. Shia vs Sunni has been happening for awhile now.

and Afghanistan, Nigeria, Mali?

How about you read my post before you tell me what to do?

Are you really denying that people blame all Muslims when these sorts of attacks happen?

You literally have Donald Trump as president. He wasn't voted in for his kumbiya rhetoric

None of those countries are listed as state sponsors of terrorism or are engaged in civil wars, they are also important allies. Not sure what your point was here

Seems to me they don't have a huge ISIS crisis. Also heh, that rhymes.

No one non-Muslim was shooting up mosques in Western countries before Trump was elected.

It wasn't motivated by racism but by no gf

You seem to be uninformed about which countries are included under sponsoring state terrorism

Seems to me they don't have a huge ISIS crisis. Also heh, that rhymes.
You serious? With how many leftists crusade for more Muslims in Europe, Canada, America...Basically any western country? Not to mention that #Notallmuslims shit and #I'llridewithyou down in Australia. I guess it does if you purposely look for that stuff.

Afghanistan, Mali and Nigeria are embroiled in civil conflicts with jihadist organizations.

what if we yurop starts turning into the next middle east and we revert back to our old customs of killing foreigners en masse?

Maybe so but mosques have been getting harassed in western countries for awhile now. What with pig heads and bacon on the handle and the such. It's only an inevitably before someone snapped. Weird it was a Quebecois though.

>implying the SJW shit isn't just a loud minority

Dude Donald Trump is president. Fucking think about that for a second.

Most Americans don't like nor trust Muslims

wouldn't happen, most yuros have nogunz

Maybe not shooting up but mosque assaults were always pretty common?
Texas mosque was burned two days ago too