What films accurately represent drinking?

What films accurately represent drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Filth

Macavoy was really drinking and hung over for most of the scenes where he looks fucked.

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

Shame it was a derivative mess then.

Satantango

Beerfest

That's bullshit. The real reason MacAvoy looks like he has a massive headache is because he read the script

leaving las vegas

Leaving Las Vegas

leavinG laS vegaS

Flight

is this movie any good?

United 93

Barfly, Sideways.

Drunken Angel

the lord of the rings

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc

Side choice but yeah actually

Come and See

The Lost Weekend (1945)

Dont respond, just another dime a dozen "OP just saw a film he likes at wants to shove it all at us but pretends to be asking a question so people will pay attention" thread.

Jeez dude, seems like a legit topic to me.
Also "Leaving Las Vegas"

What is your fucking problem?

Good taste senpai

Anna Kendrick is painfully bad in that and every other Swanberg movie she's in. She can't improv at all, she never speaks in full sentences and like constantly just like says like like

Great film but I'm not sure I completely agree. I think it's more of an accurate representation of addiction and its effects.

not really worth watching

bummer. ok

That's because you're a dime a dozen Sup Forums loser who compensates his total lack of love and affection in real life with over analyzing films and berating others online with his 'insightful opinions' that no-one has ever, or ever will, asked for.

The film is about drinking you bore.

lol if you really want, just watch it. If you don't like it you can turn it off at any time

WEW

Well i've pipped you to the post there and turned it off before I began. So scram.

you're mom

I've had a few weekends just like Withnail & I