Can anyone rec me a good TV series to watch that is relatively new?

Can anyone rec me a good TV series to watch that is relatively new?

Wolf Hall
White Queen
Poldark
Vikings
Black Sails
Being Human
Penny Dreadful
Peaky Blinders

all shit

game of thrones

OP here, of all of those the only one I have seen and liked is peaky blinders. vikings seemed way too slow to me and the rest just seem... i dont know not worth the time.

but thanks.

I watched the first few seasons and forgot where i left off and cant fucking remember where to start watching again to be honest

The Leftovers

is it me or does this show just look like a big ass soap opera?

all me

I'm not sure what you mean by that. It's a character drama based on a paranormal premise.

it's you

i know that feel

yea i dont know, maybe im just getting too old for the shit on TV. Im looking for something that is intellectually stimulating moreso than edge of my seat who is going to fuck who nonsense

ill tip my own fedora

the americans

That's not really what it's about. It looks at how this event affects certain individuals and groups

kindly keep your opinions in your arse where they belong

Gomorrah
The expanse

Got of Thrones

yea i wish i knew where i left off, plus watching that show is a fucking commitment

GoT is soap opera shit though. Certainly not intellectually stimulating

Penny Dreadful is a slow burn buts it's good.

This is the correct answer. Also Fargo.

Does lindleoff have anything in the cooker?, and what happened to the Golden age of tv?

Penny Dreadful is underrated, not groundbreaking but a guilty pleasure

Yeah definitely check out the leftovers. It's fucking excellent and very mysterious. I marathoned that shit in like a week

just watched the trailer for season 1 and stopped it halfway through, thanks though

Top pleb m8

Scream Queens. I enjoyed the campy shit they were doing tbvh