Can someone enlighten me on private trackers like PTP and KG? In particular I have two questions:

Can someone enlighten me on private trackers like PTP and KG? In particular I have two questions:
1. Do I have to contribute in community by buying and uploading films myself in order to be able to get invite and download others uploads?
2. Are there full 20-40 GB blu-ray discs on these trackers? Those that look like BDMV folder. Or are there only mostly rips? I'm interested in more obscure films from 40s-60s, most of them are released by Criterion though, so blu-ray discs do exist.

People on public trackers like pirate bay and kickasstorents don't seed.

Private trackers only invite people who seed and kick those who don't seed.

Nothing special.

So all the films are the same? I don't need ultra rare stuff, but I need films like, say, Au hasard Balthazar, in the highest quality possible.

And I see it takes some time to download films from public trackers, sometime it takes a few weeks, sometimes a month, but it's not a big problem considering the fact I'm downloading many films simultaneously.

Pirate bay has been fast as fuck lately
Eliminating the possibility of getting v& is the real bonus

on PTP most bluray releases are available in full

but good luck downloading those without fucking up your ratio

why would you join KG to download entry level babby shit lmao

You're slightly more likely to find obscure stuff on private trackers because there are more seeders. It's not worth it for the average user.

I use IPTorrents and they don't have that much more to offer than KAT or The Pirate Bay, so don't worry about it.

probably because IPTorrents is fucking shit. stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Does public trackers have a good encode of mad men all seasons with commentary?

Sorry lad, didn't mean to give an opinion relating to the question at hand.
I imagine so, but I personally haven't looked.

Public trackers doesn't even have a well seeded scene (REWARD or DEFLATE) encode of mad men all seasons let alone P2P encodes (DON or EBP) with commentary

I always download blu-ray discs and they are not seeded very well.
As for problems with law, it's not happening in the country I live in.

I'm currently downloading 2001: a space odyssey 34 GB blu-ray from TPB, the speed is only 22 kB/s and it says 3 weeks. But you know, it's not a problem I will wait 3 weeks. Also the speed sometimes jumps.

That's why I'm asking in advance.

rarbg m8
if the film is new then it's there and there is over 4 encodes and full bluray disc and a remux

Thank you for reply, I was worried I'm losing opportunities to get rare blu-rays.

Most of the time I find FGT or RARBG (which appears to be the same) blu-rays on ither TPB or KAT, sometimes I find nice full blu-ray on rutracker. There are those I wasn't able to find though. Is rarbg private? What does it take to get there?

well you're never going to get into KG so it doesn't matter anyway

I'm yet to see a reason why it's even worthy bothering. If it's all about downloading faster and avoiding problems with the law, then I'm not interested.

rarbg used to be private but said fuck it and it's completely open now, except their uploaders are still all private, it's not like pirate bay or KAT where any old fucker can upload any old shit to it. They do good work, for a public group.

all you have to get there is go to their site.

>he's not already on private trackers

>If it's all about downloading faster and avoiding problems with the law,

Well yeah it is about that, and getting releases you literally cannot find anywhere else. KG is great for that for example. KG is also slow though because that one release you can't find is being seeded by one person in Chad who seeds for 4 hours a day at night.

Wow great thanks, will try that out.

I have accounts for CG and MS (and MAM, but that's not really film) and I enjoy it for all the obscure/otherwise impossible to find stuff. Also, especially in the case of CG, the community is great and will help you with discovering a lot of films and just have fun in general.

I wish I had a KG account. Although I definitely wouldn't mind an account for sites like PTP and HDB, that's not what I'm all that interested in since I can't find most of the films and shows there elsewhere.

PTP (and also cinematik) are the trackers you're looking for, well seeded and fast download for full discs or remuxes (for stuff like Criterion and Masters of cinema) You aren't expected to upload your own films, just seed long term.

PTP will be hard to get into, cinematik is easy as long as you can prove you are familiar with private frackers.

>releases you literally cannot find anywhere else
I'm interested in these films. Some folders are already filled with blu-rays, some are yet empty. Are there films in this list that I can't get on public trackers, but will find on private? I'm looking only for full blu-rays, and if it was never released on blu-ray, then full dvd.

ptp is easy to get into now since it's open

is it really?

I only skimmed the list but they all look like very well known films and can pretty much guarantee that PTP will have the full BD or a remux of all of them.

And if PTP doesn't HDB most definitely will.

Well if all the retards on /ptg/ managed it then yes, really.

I'm pretty sure you can find all of those films on TPB. PTP and HDB might have much higher quality rips, though.

Trackers like CG and KG have shit you've never heard of, like some banned Soviet film that was only shown one tuesday afternoon in 1982 on a local TV station but happens to be amazing.

What? They're at their user limit, and invites have always been tough to come by.

These are all easily available films, the full disc Blu-Rays will be easy to find on all the actually good trackers, you'd probably even manage with most on shit trackers like Iptorrents

>banned Soviet film that was only shown one tuesday afternoon in 1982 on a local TV station
That I don't need, I just need some criterion-tier films. Some user said PTP is kinda open now, is there some sort of trick? Or is it easy to get there? I have no problems with seeding, I can seed 24/7, but if I download 40 GB blu-rays I might screw my ratio anyway.

> muh soooper sekrit innnernet club XD

daily reminder that private trackers are just a meme

>What? They're at their user limit

Huh, so they are. I never even noticed. Oh well sorry user ptp invites are going to go back to the days of being like golddust again.

Why are they doing this? How do they benefit from not allowing everyone? They could just make ratio system to force people to seed.

Here is what you need to do my friend:

Monitor a site like btracs or open trackers and join a fairly shit mid-tier tracker when it has limited time open sign ups

Download a load of stuff that's free leech (so it doesn't affect your ratio but upload is counted)

Seed until you have a few hundred gb uploaded (and depending on the site you could find a lot of stuff you actually want)

Go to the cinematik irc (which is a site that only has untouched DVDrs and BDs of non-mainstream films) and then use this ratio as proof you aren't a retard and you'll be able to join

This is the quickest and easiest way to get you on a site that is exactly what you are looking for

Damn, this can be done but the question is if it's worthy bothering. This is what I'm looking for
I'm able to find almost everything on open trackers.

Also, climbing from one tracker to another and hoping to get invite really looks like a waste of time. Can't I photoshop screenshot of my uploads anyway?

>Slightly
You have no idea.

With your current taste you could probably just get by with patience and maybe creative googling, but if you want access to a literally unrivalled archive of films for free and that you can get at your mac connection speed then it really is worth it

And yeah the 'ranking up' aspect of it is annoying, but why would people invite a literally who to the most exclusive trackers I guess is the issue. Ideally the interim tracker you go on is one which would have a lot of the stuff you want anyway (so is still better than public trackers, but it won't be as good as the best ones).

>1. Do I have to contribute in community by buying and uploading films myself in order to be able to get invite and download others uploads?
Buying? No. Uploading, Yes.
>2. Are there full 20-40 GB blu-ray discs on these trackers? Those that look like BDMV folder. Or are there only mostly rips? I'm interested in more obscure films from 40s-60s, most of them are released by Criterion though, so blu-ray discs do exist.
Yes.

I just checked rarbg and they don't have L'Avventura at all! I found blu-ray at rutracker. My question to those who have accounts on private trackers: please check if you have 20-40 gb blu-ray of L'Avventura. If not, your trackers are laughable.

>Does public trackers have a good encode of mad men all seasons with commentary?

no

Yes, it's on there (and I imagine with more seeds/faster downloads than ruttacker)

Oh damn shit ok I'm convinced. What this tracker is? And whom should I do a bj to get invite?

cinematik

Do this

how do non-normies/non-neurotypicals get on private trackers? i have absolutely 0 friends or people i message so i don't get how am i supposed to be invited

Is there easier way? This really looks too damn complicated. Can't I just fucking pay someone for invite? I WILL seed tho, that's not a problem.

>My question to those who have accounts on private trackers: please check if you have 20-40 gb blu-ray of L'Avventura. If not, your trackers are laughable.

That was easy.