I'm worried and nervous as fuck

I'm worried and nervous as fuck.

We literally need to win this. Losing is not a option.
At the end of the day the olympic gold is meaningless if we win, but if we lose it will mean a lot because we are playing at home against Germany again, we will be bantered till the end of the days, IRL too.

The players will be thinking that and will be nervous too, i fear for the imminent choke.

Hoping for another 7-0

If you win it means nothing? Why did Sup Forums force this meme?

those were the mexicans losing to chile in their own home

I don't know, but it's being forced right now. Our TV pundits are saying the same.
If we win, nobody will give a fuck, if we lose it will be a catastrophe.

I'm really hoping the someone makes a /comfy/ thread when that game comes on, because the official thread is going to be madness

Meanwhile changuras is losing 2-0

3-0

>Expecting anything from Honduras

>Our TV pundits are saying the same

I don't remember hearing this

I have two tickets left and I'm selling them for the price I paid.

Like we have room to talk. Our men didn't even qualify and our women lost to Sweden
Sweden.

Just sterilize yourself already

>caring this much about olympic football

how low has the mighty fallen

Brazil always cared, tho, even when we wuz kingz, because we've never won.

ESPN, fox

Lmao

>watching tv shows about sports

Because we dont have this medal yet. Once we win the first one it will be forgotten forever.

I'm rooting for you Brazil :3

>Winning a international with teams using their C & D youth teams means something?
Do people care when their nations retards wins the most golds in the special olympics?

Brazil is not using their top squad too.

Our best player above 23 definitely are not Renato Augusto and Weverton.

Even some under 23 weren't able to come for the Olympics because their club wouldn't release them.

Isn't the point of the under 23 supposed to showcase the next generation of footballers?

sweden is a good team, but yeah with the amount of money invester in their wimmin team, USA should be ashamed

I recognize that. It's just I don't see how people can have this much pride when literally Germany's 3 overage players are the Bender retards and some striker from the 2nd Division. You guys have Neymar and Marquinhos FFS.

I like how he ruined the jersey instead of just putting some tape over it.

>Cable

Oh, ok.

Yes, Marquinhos is under 23, our Ginter.

It is, but the clubs didn't want to release as the Olympics this year weren't a FIFA competition like it was in 2012.

>Losing is not a option.
That's very true. It's not an option. It's an inevitability.

He's brazilian, what did you expect?

I also can't help but think that kraut side is much more organized team than we are.

>4-2-4 against nazis

what could go wrong?

idc if Germany wins if it is not a second golocaust

Brasileiros foram os únicos que deram importancia para essa merda, tem obrigação de ganhar.

Alemanha não levou nem seus melhores Sub-23
Portugal também não levou Sanchez, etc.. Brasil simplesmente levou os melhores sub-23 e ainda escolheu a dedo outros 3 jogadores, inclusive seu maior jogador: Neymar

e vamo perder gostoso

I bet all my bananas that this kid is from a single mom.

We don't need to win this, I literally don't give a fuck about this game, like most people here

It was probably his feminist mother who did it.

rev up your memes boys

Ai que delicia

Is that really a bet?

That's like saying a black baby walking around in the US has a dad in jail

Kek, stop lying.

probably done by his mother

This too. We are good attacking but i fear once they get a goal we will crumble.
And yes, they will score 100%

B-but our d-defense suffered no g-goals. Germany surely Will not score.

I love how media and general population acts here
the team is clearly not the best thing ever, but if we defeat some shit tier african teams then we're automatically the best in the world
then a decent team comes and we get buttblasted

They are tall as fuck. Most of their players are 1.84m or taller. The CBs are 190cm or taller. They will score a goal from a corner 100% since our cbs are manlets

Huelocaust Part Dos

If you lose don't come back here.

If we lose this i might kill myself lads... I won't be able to handle the banter

>Part Dos
>Dos
>filthy spanish

remember him? how did he do at sao paulo?

>random subtop german team against random subtop brazilian team

Brazil holding its breath

>I'm worried and nervous as fuck.

>We literally need to win this. Losing is not a option.
At the end of the day the olympic gold is meaningless if we win, but if we lose it will mean a lot because we are playing at home against Germany again, we will be bantered till the end of the days, IRL too.

>The players will be thinking that and will be nervous too, i fear for the imminent choke.
What did Hue mean by this?

I want Brazil to fail so they never have the desire to host another sporting event ever again.