Is is weird for me to use this as my laptops wallpaper...

Is is weird for me to use this as my laptops wallpaper? The few people that have seen it have given me worrying reactions.

nah, s'fine

ITS NOT WEIRD IF YOURE GAY

>caring about what fags who would judge you based on a very slightly not normal wallpaper would think of you
It's not like they had anything to offer anyways

there should be nothing to worry about here. you can also just say "it's an album"

I did. I'm not sure if that helped...
Is it really a gay thing or something?

yes

it looks prettier if you remove the text but otherwise good wallpapes. fuck those guys

everything is gay to normies

I have a normie friend who isn't even comfortable listening to a song with a female vocalist if its just dudes in the car

Like....what?

I actually have the textless version in semi-glorious 2560x1440 on my laptop but I'm away from it now and this is the best one I found on Google images (oddly enough)

Anyway, thanks for the reassurance my dudes.

>muh fragile masculinity
that's a really common thing surprisingly

it is
im gay and this is my laptop background

>I actually have the textless version in semi-glorious 2560x1440
pls share

two literal faeries, both naked, and one's grabbing the other's ass

yeah it's pretty weird

thnx senpai

>and one's grabbing the other's ass
you sure it's not just an arm around the back

Are you gay

no problem famalam

>2 nude guys with angel wings
they think you're a fag

lol farieis???? DUDE R U OK LOL THATS PRETTY GAY MAN HAHA DO U NEED SOME HELP DUDE HAHA just joking all chill dude its alright if your gay HAHA JUST JOKE WHAT KIND OF WACKY TABACCY HAVE U BEEN SMOKING DUDE HAHA WEIRD FARIES DUDE

i have this as my laptop wallpaper, is this acceptable? i genuinely do enjoy the album and love the cover art

who give a fuck

ITS NOT WEIRD IF YOURE DENTIST

It might come off as creepy (or edgy) to some people

nothing against Swans but fuck me dude that'd scare the shit out of me staring at it for a while

unless that's the point

YOU ALL ARE MOTHERFUCK. I COME TO MUSIC ONE TIME AND TO SEE YOU ALL POSTING HOMO AND DISCUSS HOMO PICTURE AND NO MUSIC!!!

we also talked about dentists

it looks pretty slick on my mac, hold up ill pull out an old pic

fucking lmao

ngl it looks much better than I thought it would

blac mac

I'm using this at work, it's fairly innocuous I'd say