How come Nazis were so aesthethic?

How come Nazis were so aesthethic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their uniforms were made by some swedish fashion brand.

everybody would look aesthethic in a Hugo Boss suit

que te pasa?

Us Nordics can't help being aesthetically pleasing.

Yes, the SS considerably lowered their standards by the end of the war. They needed dat cannon fooder.

There's hypocrisy in every ideology, nazis were no exception.

More to do with the Prussian legacy than fascism or Huge Boss

Same reason why the GDR uniforms looked so cool while the FRG is shit

not sure what are you trying to prove with this and how is it relevant to the thread, even Slavs were allowed to join Wehrmacht during war. If you truly believe Hitler saw any other races equal to germanics you are horribly ignorant.

This is propoganda.

It was a primary focus of theirs.
Appearance and propaganda.

top kek

Maybe its because every modern villain coming from Holywood is themed after Nazis

I'm pretty sure even without Jewlywood everyone in France and in other countries would still remember how they were scum and how good they looked.

What happened happened, and left an eternal mark on the collective mind. WWII is a potentially infinite source of inspiration for fiction.

>Monkey education
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion

one of my old relatives said they had to hide young girls from Soviets but Germans were polite, then we can all agree that Stalin was just as bad if not worse than Hitler but his name doesnt carry nearly so much of bad air. There was very little difference between USSR and Nazi Germany, most important one is that one of them lost

I know that. They're cannon fodder. The Ottoman Empire had Christian slaves used for warfare. That does not mean Christians weren't looked down upon.

I think Nazi Germany was the lesser of two evils. The Nazis were the strong foes that trampled everyone, the USSR was the cruelest to others and themselves.

But they weren't slaves and were trained in Germany from request from the country

Are you intentionally missing the mark? The point was that just because they used another group in their army as cannon fodder, doesn't negate that they considered those groups inferior.

kek you expect something birthed out of Russia from the blood of millions to be rainbow and flowers?

that despotic wasteland is cruel to itself, only natural it would be cruel to its surroundings.