Why does Madvillainy get all the attention when this is DOOM's best album?

Why does Madvillainy get all the attention when this is DOOM's best album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zh6JcbF1Zzg?t=7m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Madvillainy isn't MF DOOM's album, it's Madvillain's album silly.

That being said, King Geedorah's album Take Me To Your Leader is superior to both, so it's all irrelevant.

>half the album doesn't even feature DOOM vocals
i don't think so

It doesn't feature his vocals, it features some of the best production he's ever put on an album.

Having a lead album as a producer is STILL having a lead album. It's my 2nd favorite behind Madvillainy.

Because Madlib, you dumb fuck.

Fastlane, Krazy World, Monster Zero, Next Levels, and I Wonder are all fantastic tracks that fit the album and wouldn't work as well with his vocals, and it adds a ton of weight and impact when he comes in to utterly dominate in Fine Print, which is the objective best finale to any of his albums.

i don't know everybody thinks this is some goofy comic cartoon album when in reality it's a very depressing story about his brother dying and being homeless

its a good album, but I think Take Me to Your Leader is the superior album

Aren't they both classics?

King Geedorah and Madvillainy both have some duds, whereas there isn't a single bad song on Vaudeville Villain.

Take Me To Your Leader has no duds.

All this talk about Doomsday, Madvillainy, and TMTYL, yet not a single mention of MM..FOOD. Completely disappointed in everyone here. End your miserable lives.

mm food and TMTYL are the best doom albums desu

i came here to say i liked mm..food.
i loved guinness potholders, and deep fried friendz

>ever since the womb ‘til I'm back where my brother went
>that's what my tomb will say
>Right above my government, Dumile
>Either unmarked or engraved, hey, who's to say?

it doesnt have a cool minimalist cover that looks good on a vinyl sleeve in a dorm room

MM..FOOD's also my favorite MF DOOM album

My eternal and forever Nigga, MM...Food its so underrated it hurts me

this. mm food is a masterpiece

Why does MF DOOM get so much attention in the first place? His music incredibly boring to listen to.

Other then Madvillainy that his most popular album. What are you talking about?

>yfw you saw godzilla vs megalon

youtu.be/Zh6JcbF1Zzg?t=7m36s