Ask a Londoner who has lived In a hostel for 3(three) years

Ask a Londoner who has lived In a hostel for 3(three) years
I will be posting comfy pics as well

whats it like living in a hostel?

Some are complete shit some are nice
Depends on the housing organisation/charity
I only lived in young people hostels (ones for people under 20)

why?

Where is it?

Because living with your parents is normie and I needed to take it to the next level

Where is what?
I have lived in many hostels

do you live in Silent Hill?

how do you pay for it? don't you miss having your own space?

why is england so grey and foggy

Where's that

No
It's paid for by the government since I was under 18
I had my own private space even my own kitchen and toilet in one
Some park

Rather happy about this picaro

Camden *can* be nice

Canals and Covent Garden are the only redeeming features of it
Even Regent's Park is shit

There's something about empty london streets that I love. London looks beautiful when you're arriving in at night via Waterloo.

Thames always looks great as well too.

It's a fucking island surrounded by stormy seas

delet

Bo doubt
Used to go wondering around central with a friend unfortunately she moved away and i lack the motivation to go by myself

It's gods own land my child and you best remember that

Shame.

Well, I've moved away from London as well. Still love the place though.

Tell me about your roommates.

>room
More like flat mates
Most were underclass scum that were orphans or immigrants
My last flatmate was an afghani

Rather happy about this picaro

When was that added?

Have no clue desu
Took the picture on the last day of the fire of London thingymagig

looks dramatic

anyway, I'll see you next time there's a cute belly button around night mate

Night la xx

>no
nice try Dr. Kaufman

I've never claimed benefits and I'm 20 my parents were entitled to get child benefits for me but they chose not to. My father is almost 60 and works 12 hour shifts for slightly more than minimum wage my mother does the same both worked their entire lives paying taxes that go to the polish who in turn beat me and punch me in my nose.

I'm english and I feel like I'm owed. If I wanted to make up for the money stolen from me how could I claim benefits without having to do anything?

Everyone says its easy but it isn't, the job centre looks like an impregnable bunker to me but I want to live an easy life like how the nigerians and teenage parents do

You have had free housing yourself why has it come so easily?

I was a "looked after child"
The state did it all for me
Ezy pzy
It also makes everything 10 times easier since on my record its in big bold letters :^)
Just say you are depressed and clams ESA from job centre
Get a phycologist and act like an autist or say you want to kill your self and see no point in any of it
Dun
Or get a job and be a decent person you pathetic cunt

Ayy cheers mang, I'm not depressed I just get heart palpitations from anxiety and in the past its made me want to kill myself but this isn't nearly enough for ESA.

I'd have to be in the upper echelon of bad rolls to claim the holy grail of this bountiful welfare state, I'd have to be born a nugget or someone with half his face missing and even then they'd think it wouldn't stop me from working.

If they see a 6ft broad shouldered male in the prime of his youth walk in with some lies from a jew doctor they will laugh in my face and kick me out on my head even if I land on my head and I'm paralyzed from neck down they will still refuse to give me ESA.

Don't read any of the above just this question; how would I convince a psychologist? I'll have to pay for multiple appointments right? The jew would have a way to check and psychoanalyze me right he'd know I'm lying?

If it was as easy as you say all the other pathetic fucks would be doing it yet I see them off to work drunk for minimum wage where they get beaten by mentally challenged people and clean up their shit

They will just pump me full of ssris that will make me actually depressed, then they will laugh at me. My dick will go limp and I'll feel like a cancer patient it would be torture why is this a good idea?

I haven't touched a girl in 3 years where is my female companion? Where is what I'm owed?

Polish can kick the shit out of me and I'm not even able to fuck any 6/10s

I could've died from hits to the back of my head or temple yet these poles weren't arrested police here are useless until its you they want to bleed dry

Where is my hohol gf for compensation? Where is she?

poor lad
cheer up you'll get there

You might have autism

>Regent's Park is shit
lol wut

w2c them boots (specifically blonde girls)

It is

Have you been raped/molested?

How many times have you been raped by a paki?

I hate Londoners for electing a Pookistani Mayor, I never hated London as a city. And I think the thing that enrages me the most is that Sadik Khan is going to ruin the perfect city on the globe.

How so?
The refugees thing?
He has no power

Because now Pookis in London think they are in power and london will become dirtier also crime will kinda go up too.