twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the most tinfoil theory?

1st for salsa is a dumb cunt

>Prince that you promised me, Ned

HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

Quickly, write Ramsay's death scene

1st for

is the VALIRIAN STEEL COAT?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

PRESTON FUCKING WHEN?

>based Salsa making you faggots rage

wat actually happened

Maisie

that Stannis won't come back from "death"

Ayyy, and its mighty edgy.

>Jon wasn't raised well, not even at all.
>He had to live with the burden of being >Honorable ned's bastard, plus the constant existential abuse from Catelyn.
>Sending Jon to the wall is the easy way out, and Jon is fucked and will never be a Targaryen once in the wall
>Jon wasn't raised fine, he went through ltos of emotional abuse for being Ned's bastard.

Holy fuck yes Jon was treated fine, he was treated MORE than fine.

He was raised as a bastard, and considering most lords' in Westeros' views of bastards, Jon was treated fucking fantastically. Look how Robert treats his bastards. Most lords leave their bastards to be raised by their mothers, or have them live in their lands but never speak to them unless needed to. Jon's upbringing was a rare case. Ned's raising of Jon is more comparable to how the Dornish treat bastards, almost equal to trueborn.

Was Cat a bitch to Jon? Yes, horribly. A lot of step-mothers can be. But Jon was angsty as fuck and ungrateful how how well he had it. He trained on the yard with the trueborn sons, from Lord Stark's own castellan, learned education from the same Maester his children did, Arya, Bran and Robb definitely saw Jon as more of a brother than a half-brother. Jon had it fucking fine, no emotional abuse. If Jon is moody, it's because he's a teenager, not because Ned didn't raise him well.

Theon's case is a lot different. He had Robb and he had Winterfell wenches, and he had a lot of cold stares to him being an outsider, and considering he was living with the possibility of execution at any moment if his father rebelled again, AND considering his childhood at Pyke wasn't that great either, Theon definitely had the worst childhood and adolescence of any of the youths of Winterfell.

AltShiftX when

Where's Preston's video? I need my dose of ASOIAF autism

epic

nth for Hard Rock Hallelujah

This can't be Lyanna. She looks like when I don't tip our bean of a maid.

N + B = J

First for Stannis, best king and rightful husbando of the seven Kingdoms.

Dany is a good guy

why do people try and make reek look cute? he supposedly appears 60 years old missing most of his teeth, fingers, and toes, and can only hobble

usually smeared in feces as well

>those broad shoulders
is he truly most underrated husbando?

>Game of Thronesis known for its violent and sexually explicit scenes, but Sophie Turner’s parents still got more than they bargained for when they visited their 18-year-old daughter on the set.

>Turner, who plays Sansa Stark in the American television series that is based on George RR Martin’s books, says their arrival coincided with her filming a rape scene.

>“The producer, Dan Weiss, was sitting between my Mum and Dad, going 'Oh my God’,” recalls Turner in an interview withTatler.“But they were, like, 'It’s fine, she loves this kind of thing.’”

Damn, D&D are really skimping on the budget in these scenes

Wun Wun rapes him to death. Sansa stands under and bathes in the shit and blood.

>Theon wont even be around when Ramsay is defeated
>instead he is going to the literal worst character whose mere presence turns every character to shit

JUST

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence, clad in a suit of black scale armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easily as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold, and gleamed and shimmered when they moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal, whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols folded into the steel.

Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel.

>MFW watching Brothers Grimsby

Time-traveling fetus

Who /DonnelHill/ here?

Pointless facts time. This is how many times the words fuck, shit, cunt, and cock are used in the novels

>fuck
AGOT:5 ACOK:33 ASOS:20 AFFC:48 ADWD:54
>shit
AGOT:10 ACOK:19 ASOS:28 AFFC:24 ADWD:39
>cunt
AGOT:1 ACOK:8 ASOS:5 AFFC:12 ADWD:29
>cock
AGOT:6 ACOK:28 ASOS:27 AFFC:14 ADWD:42

B?

They will see the truth eventually

ADWD confirmed for best book

Brandon

>SOME BAD YEARS?

Average /brit/ thread meetup

Half the cast are being influenced by greendreams sent by Bloodraven to manipulate the humans into fighting the Others so that the children of the forest can get revenge for losing the war eight thousand years ago, except it wasn't actually eight thousand years ago, it was much more recent than that, the maesters are lying about if because REASONS and they're trying to extinguish all magic so the CoTF will go extinct.

fucking shitty writing

how do bookwankers defend this?

that jump in "cunt" is quite surprising

convert it to fucks per page, ADWD is really long

Wow, George really went all out in ADWD

Jonsa is love, Jonsa is life

>that cunt count in ADWD
bravo george, her cunt truly became the world

>check em
What did he mean by this?

Reminder to register and vote remain on 23rd.

Merling King

Now count "manhood" or "fermented mare's milk"

needs more pakis and autism

post sweet girls

kek

Was expecting Benjen

>Queen of love and beauty
>Queen of /Highgarden/
>Queen of Westeros

is there anything she can't do?

holy FUCK

My friend's sister looks like Dalla should I fuck her?

EURON! CROW'S EYE! EURON EDGELORD!

I'd rather fuck him then king of the manlets.

why is dorne mirrored?

Stop trying to link lands in Westeros with lands in real life, it's autistic and retarded

Your friends sister looks like a book character huh

But the first half of that is indisputable fact.

Lol the deadline's already gone

>Dorne
>Cornwall
>Dornish
>Cornish
holy shit

iceberg time?

Nice try, now check these

>Lol the deadline's already gone
What did you mean by this?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36480764

>iron islands
>literally Norn Iron

Bravo.

jej

vocaroo.com/i/s12jr1Bfkqsk

Are you retarded? Of course you should.

Don't ask for tinfoil if you can't handle the highs, bro.

Top Sansa pairings

1. SansaxCIA
2. SansaxRobin
3. SansaxBrienne
9000. SansaxSer Jorah
9001. SansaxJon

Kill yourself faggo

>he doesn't know the deadline was extended until 9.00pm tonight

Survive wildfire

Hooray!

Where's the evidence for the Renly's armor theory?

What about SansaxArya and SansaxMargaery?

Those are the ones Sophie herself wants

Holy shit. I thought GURM was amazing at world building, but it just seems liked he copy pasted Britain

dropping these books

BRAVO GURM
BRAVO

REAL ORIGINAL WITH YOUR STUFF EY

>the government would legislate to extend the cut-off until midnight on Thursday.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36480764

>others in essos
this isn't extremely far down, there's no clear explanation as to what the Five Forts are built to defend Yi Ti from. The Jogos Nhai aren't blocked by the forts, all that are blocked are the lizard people and the cities of K'Dath and Bonetown which have a sentence or two of information, as well as the cities of the bloodless men.

CORDYFU POSTED A NEW INSTA PIC

Reminder that GRRM is a master of worldbuilding

GURM didn't even make the map

STOP IT

DELETE

where does GRRM tell us the height of Casterly Rock?

indeed ....

and why it's in maester level?

thats shit and just utterly wrong. kill yourself.

trash tier