Jamie Lee Curtis cosplays at Warcraft premiere

>Jamie Lee Curtis cosplays at Warcraft premiere
>Yells "Leeroy Jenkins"

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCLT56Si44

>Yells "Leeroy Jenkins"
I see she's keeping up with this new memes the kids are hip with.

Imagine

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Literally trying hard to be the 'cool mom'

quite sad really

>Reports also indicate that Mark Wahlberg showed up dressed as a human and shouting "All your base our belong to us" at the Vietnamese catering crew while laughing

IMAGINE BEING BLIZZARD..

It's cringey, but I do love JLC.

>new memes

>meme from 2005
>new

I was waiting for someone to say "at least I have chicken"

quite disappointed familias

>not getting the fucking joke
kill ya self family

Imagine being Gul'dan in that scene

you fail at jokes like you fail at life

She's gone mad.

This movie is going to be a piece of shit, but I do admire when actors like or pretend to like the movies they get paid to do.

That's so insulting. A woman can't do one media appearance without her make-up without people saying she worea costume. I can't imagine how bad it feels for her.

She's not even in the movie.

Also, I don't think "hip" is a word the youth still use.

She's not even in it lol

>Yells "Leeroy Jenkins"

I honestly wouldn't even know. I have zero interest in seeing it.
The hell was she doing then?

WOOSH

How can capeshit even compete?

She likes to cosplay at cons

Spot the frustrated autist that doesn't understand context in jokes

JUST

We'll get an older scream queen to cosplay with even older memes.

MEME

>Not understanding I was purposely saying that to trigger you

Guild Wars is better than WoW.

I got the joke, thought it was funny

cringe-y
but she seems quite happy to talk with fans

I'd hit it.

obvious bait is obvious anyone who fell got this should have their Sup Forums cards revoked

Just look at her son and how awkward he is. She says in interviews she goes to cons with her son in cosplay because he loves video games/anime/ ect. She may have some passing interest in the games but she is probably just doing it for him since he is probably autistic, or just really really awkward around people.

That guy tried way too hard to do a meme.

She's a genuine fan and player of the game

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Which guy? The original Leroy Jenkins guy?

or maybe she just wants to fuck her son, imagine being her son...

This time I think she'd even agree that she has an androgynous monster face

damn, jamie lee curtis looks like that? it's perfect, just how i imagined a beautiful high elf mage to look like. she's definitely still got it

Underrated post.

Literal hag

Someone's firing their agent.

M E M E S

As an outsider that's pretty cool. That said if I were in my teens and that was my mother, I would be mortified.

Her son is huge WoWfag and Street Fighter bro. She takes him to the big cons and usually dresses up to stay unnoticed. Like going to EVO last year as Vega.

Iirc she plays some too. SG anyway. I think she said she likes Cammy.

10/10 was waiting for this

She looks ridiculous in that costume but without it she doesn't look bad for 57.