come at me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEK5Ndsz5cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ween isn't the only band I listen to.

i skip the whole album ever since i first heard it
because it's garbage

Wrong
you are an eternal-pleb, how do you not love hearing those loops play w eachother?

Because I play this album for people all the time and I don't want their first impression to be "lmao here's the same six notes repeated for 15 minutes"

ok, but you claimed to skip it EVERY time, not just when you show ppl.

The longer I have been into music, the less I care about the rockist concept of albums. Like what Aphex Twin intended for his album Drukqs, I listen to an album a couple times, then delete the tracks I don't like and keep the ones I do like.

Also helps enjoy and see the otherwise level of consistency in quality that one normally can't see ex. Robert Wyatt who outside his albums Rock Bottom and Shleep, has released inconsistent albums that all have their fair share of great tracks in them each.

I skip Flood 1 only if I am not listening to the whole thing all at once. I keep it just for the moments where I'll have the time to go through it all.

I download a ton of music I don't even like just to have unique, fresh content for my radio show.

I'll download a ton of music I don't like just because I want an artists entire discography on my computer and I like one or two of their albums.

I have tons of music downloaded that I've never even listened to just because I heard someone else say it was good

I found a low quality upload on youtube of some early version of identikit by radiohead that I like way better than the album version even though it sounds like trash audiowise

in case you are interested: youtube.com/watch?v=aEK5Ndsz5cg

I enjoy radio skits

I know that feel, user

>best version of a legendary Camel live jam only exists on youtube with shitty quality
>it's been taken down

fucking prove it

>Skipping best part of the album

flood 3 would like to have a word with you

flood 3 relies on the tension created in flood 1

I would say that the whole album is greatly improved by it, but it isn't necessary for enjoyment

not everyone has the time to listen to the whole album, even it is better that way

Flood 1 > Flood 2 > Flood 4 > Flood 3

Moistboyz and Freeman don't count as other bands

i guess orgasm is your least favourite part of sex too

That's the worst order I've ever seen. Explain yourself

always loved drone and ambient stuff, but I could honestly never see the big deal with this. I thought it was shit and massively overhyped when I first started reading /mu and it still is, so I might be missing something

I still can't get into Bob Dylan's work after he went electric.

its shoegazy psychedelic rock that builds up for 30 minutes and then explodes into an orgasm of heavy metal

how do you not love it?

It should be something amazing to someone who's new to drone genre but I don't see the appeal

Opinion not a confession.

Never liked Dylan either.

maybe its too dad rock for me or something. listening to it now, didnt even remember that wacky stoner riff :///////////////

I'm assuming this speaks for most ppl on this board

It's not garbage but Feedback is waaay better.

its prett y much garbagio actualy

what's wrong with that, plebby mcpleb?