Eternal /got/ general

stop talking about me you fucking shits

Azor Jon!

Azor Benjen!

Jorah going to get cucked

Azor Jon

Jonsa is love

Jon shall be king and Sansa shall be his Queen

First for Stannis, best king and rightful husbando of the seven Kingdoms.

Azor SANDOR!

Why are Sansafags so intolerably stupid and delusional?

>killed by a man, who was a woman

Based

I'm assuming Ramsay actually does kill Roose in the books as well at some point.

What will be the reason?

Fat Walda isn't pregnant and I don't think she's going to get pregnant and have 9 months within Winds for her to be alive to give birth to a child.

So I don't think Roose having an alternative choice for heir would be the reason for Ramsay to fear for his position and kill his father and brother.

So I wonder what is the reason? What drives Ramsay to kinslaying? And how subtle will bookRamsay be? I doubt the Northern lords would follow Ramsay at all if he acted so brashly as he did in the show. If there are any northern lords to follow him, anyway. I don't see Boltons even winning in Winterfell against Stannis.

you're 5 seasons too late friend.

Does anyone think Sansa has Bolton seed in her? Hopefully she isn't carrying Ramsey's brat.

Mentioning Stannis is every fucking episode this season is a clear indication that the writers are not done with him yet.
Stannis return confirmed.
Episode 9.
Get ready, get hype, bend the knee.

BOBBY B IS THE GOAT GOT

>Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.

>SO SHOW ME HIS BODY

Nth for my main man and rightfull heir to the Iron Throne, King Joffrey

She has to have an abortion with moon tea to show how strong of a womyn is

That ygritte and stop replying to yourself.

Of course she's preggo. That's season finale's moment.

I mean for the third time.

>killed

'no'

>KINGSLAYER! GET IN HERE!

>mfw we get Ramsay POV in next book

>he thinks there's only one Jonsa poster

Does anyone else think that Robert Baratheon's death during the "hunting trip" was actually murder?

Based. How does he do it?

fuck off, Tommen is best king

is John Snow the Luckiest man alive?

>gets sent to the wall
>picked by Jeor Mormont to be his sucessor
>get's captured by wildlings
>alies themselfs
>gets to fuck the prettiest wildling for some time
>betrayis them
>gets back to the wall
>is named Lord Commander
>lets the wildlings through
>gets shanked
>gets washed by semen demon Melisandre
>revived
>oh shit, he Jesus 2.0
>his watch has ended (he can leave the wall and fuck shit up)
>even his (suposed) half sister is all up on his dick

dam (also, anyone got that video of him explaining the ruse to the warg?)

Did you remember to bend the knee today, /got/?

yes, the boar obviously conspired for months to murder Robert

Hound is alive and become the recurring hero of the story getting development, epic fights and waifus while your favourite character will never appear again.

Joffrey was the best character left after Robert died and Jaime's storyline had been fucked up by D&D

Next you'll be telling be Lysa Arryn didn't trip and fall, and Roose Bolton wasn't poisoned by his enemies

Fuck you

are you retarded?

of course it was murder, Lancel had been putting shit in his drink

>he doesn't know about filenames

There's only you here today

>"m'lord?"
>not "your grace"

checked

>putting shit in his drink

Eww.

All hail the King in the North

Not this shit again

I think my mother dying in her sleep would be terrible, but it's honestly the best way to die.

U G L Y

what's his problem ?

If he was returning it would've been in the leaks

bazippy

Not sure if its been addressed, but how did sansa get the stark seal? You cant just pull one out of your ass whenever you want its unique to each house

Leaks?

I don't know, what every carzy cult leader's problem?

superdelegates

I can't be the only person who is looking forward to Theon meeting Grey Worm and the Unsullied.

His knees. He won't kneel. Not to self-serving privileged mortal families, at least.

dude, just have it carved on some solid surface. it doesn't take much to make a stamp.

it's probably take like 2-3 days for a somewhat good wood carver to make one.

"War is over", thought Ned. The mad king had fallen, the peace could take its course in the Seven Kingdoms.
On the way to Robert's quarters, the lord of Winterfell had a thought about his Lady. "Catelyne". It had been a long time since their last embrace.
"-Come on my friend, the mad king is dead, the Lannister boy killed him"
Robert wore a big grin on his face. He would be king.
"-Take a cup and sit with me, Ned, you old northern skin !
-Robert."
Ned removed his armor.
"-Can the lord of Winterfell massage the feet of his brother in arms ?
-Ah ah, Robert, always the same, bring it up."
Robert Baratheon's feet were sweaty, smelly, the stench nearly made Ned flinch. He took a toe, first, puddled it, going slowly to the sole. Robert was a true warrior, as a warrior, it was an honor to make him such favor. Plus he would be the King. First hesitating, Ned brought his mouth to the gross foot. His tongue caressed his big toe, a few seconds later, he shoved it in his mouth.
"-Oh Ned, for the Seven's sake what are you doing ?
-Ush, let me do my job".
At his surprise, Robert remained silent. That couldn't be enough, Ned took off his clothes and rubbed the feet on his belly. He took a look at Robert, his eyes were closed, a smile on his mouth.
He removed Robert's shirt, and then his pants, and the rest, until he was fully naked.
"My King". The two hairy torsos rubbed each other and Ned saw Robert's manhood growing on sight. The now King took Ned's hand and slowly lead it to his royal groin. The member was red, Ned could see veins pulsating on the shaft. He took the huge appendix and started stroking it vigorously.
"Ned, I name you Hand of the King..."

she probably made it. she's very crafty. she makes her own dresses and things, she makes ramsey bolton come hard as fuck. she's good at singing.

she's good at a lot of things, man.

>it's somehow samefag cause me and the other jonsa poster(s) don't change our filenames

Wot?

Typical Zealot bullshit.

Him being an absolute fundie will get him killed.

Not unless you've been samefagging every thread lately

>he doesn't know

Get out while you still can

Dany's party is looking pretty diverse

7 people, two pairs of balls

BLACK HAIR

VALAR DELETHIS

PRESTON

WHEN?

Why are there so few truly comfy scenes on this show?

>yfw theon joins his new brethren in leather

Bond.

S U P P E R
U
P
P
E
R

Can someone get some fresh Jonsa OC in here?

Because it's a show about misery. The comfy is there for contrast

Jon was almost done, happily enjoying the feeling of hot water against his body, still tired from his previous workout. Suddenly, he felt a strong grip on his sore arms. “What’s up, Lord Snow?” He recognized Samwell Tarly’s voice from behind him.
Sam? What-“ he tried to turn around, but his grip was just too strong. “Cut it out, bastard!” Sam’s strong commanding silenced him. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know what’s happening!”
“Umm...no, Sam...listen, maybe you got the wrong idea, but-”
“THE WRONG IDEA!?” His friend leaned in to roar in his ear, and Jon felt a big, hard shape against his ass. Was that Sam’s dick? It was like a toy ball!
“You prance around showing off that hot ass of yours, and when one tries to give you exactly what you’re asking for, you act all prudish!” Jon had already given up on trying to break free from the fat man’s firm grip.
“I just really like prancing!” he explained desperately.
“Don’t tell me you didn’t realize I'm secretly a warg too!” Sam's powerful arms turned Jon around, making him look up at a corner. For the first time, Jon noticed a raven perched on high, staring directly at his shower of choice.
“Don’t try to deny it, you just love showing off your stuff! Tell me you weren’t begging for prick when you flashed me just minutes ago, you cocksucker! Yeah, Arya Stark my balls! Since you joined the Night's Watch your ass has been hungry for a Piggy dicking, and that’s just what I’m gonna give to it!”

God you're new

not how filenames work

What the fuck is this

His grip on him suddenly changed from Jon’s arms to his hips, lifting him off the ground. Jon flailed his arms around desperately, trying to break free to no avail. How did Samwell ever get so strong? He felt the thick cock against his lower back, and with a sudden motion Sam jammed the head up his ass, slamming Jon’s face against the wall and muffling his shriek of pain.
For what seemed like hours, Jon was ridden by Samwell, crying out for help to no avail. He finally gave up, and the only sound that could be heard was the fat man’s pounding motion and his demeaning insults. Finally, he felt Sam’s tool in his rectum swell up and explode. He heard him grunt with pleasure. “You know why they call you 'Lord' Snow? Ass worthy of kings, that’s why.”
The fat man let his man cream come out on Jon’s ass for a while, before pulling out and turning him over, finally allowing him to see his face. He was red from the effort and lust. “Swallow, bitch,” he ordered simply as he directed his white gob shooter at his face. Jon was too tired and humiliated to fight back, so he just complied.
“I’ll let you in on a secret, cunt” Sam said, finally done emptying his release. “See that raven over there?” Sam noticed a remote control on Goodman’s hand as he pointed up. “It’s been communicating to all the other members of the Night's Watch since the start of our little ordeal.” A look of terror appeared on Jon’s face. “I’d love to see what Lord Mormont thinks of your performance.” Sam smiled in a wide grin.

Fuck me he was excellent.

bigger shill than the normies

fuck off already

“Open up,” he ordered, as his strong arms lifted Jon by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall. Leaning his hips upwards, he started to pee, his still semi-erect dick delivering a glorious golden shower on the Stark bastard’s body. He let go of one shoulder and used his free hand to direct his yellow stream against the young man’s face.
With his tool finally empty, Samwell Tarly unceremoniously dropped Jon on the floor and left. Lying face down, water falling down on his ravished ass, still hearing the curly fat man’s jovial laugh, Jon turned his face up towards the window. “Father...” he cried out, as a single tear streamed down his face.

Sam would never be the seme uwu

Yeah, I'd prefer to die after something like that too

>Brianne "killed" the hound
>Brianne "killed" based Stannis

>You will never eat stew while he gives you laid back and pragmatic advice about life.

Preston is welcome in this thread, normies are not.

"Soldier, I require your help for a moment".
The old gray man surprised you.
"As you wish, Maester."
Luwin was one of the most respected and honorable men in the whole of Winterfell. He had served House Stark as far back as you could remember, and probably way before that. He gestured towards a pile of scrolls and books on the library floor. Even if it wasn't your duty as a guard, it was always a pleasure to spend time with the man.
"Can you help me sorting this out, please ?"
As you execute your task, you realize Maester Luwin is watching you, his head nodding with weird smirk on the lips. A smirk that makes you uncomfortable.
"I am done, Maester."
As soon as you turn your head to face him, you see the old man naked, a flaccid yet enormous penis between his legs.
"One last thing, before you leave."

This

BasedPreston is our guy

R A N A
A
N
A

The Hound was left for dead. Stannis was actually killed. He's as alive as Ned is.

>pragmatic advice
>following the seven instead of r'hllor who is literally the only god in the universe with any proven power

wew

no, she wounded the hound and arya left him alone to die

brienne cut stannis head off

there no secret hidden tweest here, its done, get over it

I don't think Ramsay will kill Roose in the books...

Why did Ian McShane hang himself and why was Sandor angry?

She has a big heart, she's not a murderer

possibly women in got are apparently completely oblivious of pregnancy. Then again she's also jumped a 10 metre wall and bounced around on a horse which can't be good.