How the fuck did he get so much ass?

How the fuck did he get so much ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tv show

Because he's George Louis Costanza.

He's a good Jewish boy.

He could be incredibly charming and manipulative. George was nothing if not effective at being disingenuous.

He didn't sit inside on the computer all day

He's white.

Small dick? Bald? Manlet? Pudgy? Poor? Wear glasses?

It literally doesn't matter if you're white, you are going to get play.

Nyc. More people more likely to find people into what you are.

George wasn't Jewish on the show. Something I always found weird.
Hell, I don't think even Kramer was supposed to be Jewish

Because he actually tried.

talking to women and smiling. also location nyc is probably a statistics/odds heaven to have sex

Wasn't Jerry the only Jew? Elain was atheist. Putty tried to save her but was told they were both burning in hell for premarital sex. George had to deal with festivus and Kramer probably just knows some jews because Kramer is that guy that always knows a guy.

Nah Kramer was Jewish, but they made George and Elaine gentiles. Not really sure why.

Because he tried. Literally all you have to do is talk to girls and you'll get pussy

These. George failed all the time but he still tried.

Disregarding Festivus, I think George's family were supposed to be of Italian or Mediterrenean decent

Yeah, in one episode all the Jews were going wild for Elaine because of the Shiksa curse.

Kinda weird considering how NBC almost cancelled it after the first short season for being too Jewish

He did the opposite in that one episode and still landed pussy.

George was Jewish through his mom but I don't think he was raised Jewish like Jerry

I don't even know about Kramer, but I think that's the point

And he had no shame in his game either. Dude had no scruples when it came to working women

checked my friend

That chick had the sexiest smirk
youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

>Literally all you have to do is talk to girls and you'll get pussy
lies. all lies. kindly get the fuck off my board Chad

I think what he's saying is that by talking to 0 women a year, you will have zero chance of success

Even if you have a 1% success rate, the more women you actually TRY with, the more you will get with

Also George was a weird guy at times but he definitely wasn't a turbo autist and could actually talk to women. The only downside was that he was a stocky balding man

impressive

George and his entire family were written as Jewish but they decided they'd be Italian for some reason.

>tfw made myself become best friends with a hot yet morally disgusting bisexual slut in the hopes that I'll get laid
> 3 years later , still a Virgin

Wasn't meant to be, I guess

George was Latvian Orthodox dumb fucks

Should've stopped short

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
- Wayne Gretzky
-- Michael Scott

My nigga

George is getting upset!

By eating a lot, duh.

Nah, in the speed dating episode Kramer and Elaine both said they're not Jewish.

Despite his balding George dresses incredibly well all the time, has a stable job and a decent size apartment in nyc.

>stable job

that depends entirely on the season

I think Jason Alexander said Estelle was obviously Jewish but the only explicitly Jewish lead was Jerry and even then in one episode he said he was non-religious (non-practicing, I guess).

Also yeah, George seems to actually try unlike us.

Believe it or not, Sup Forums someone out there will like you, no matter how you look

Isn't he unemployed and lives with his parents?

he worked for the fucking Yankees in the 90s. he learned from Jeter.