Have you seen my show Sup Forums? Surely you've both seen and enjoyed it, haven't you?

Have you seen my show Sup Forums? Surely you've both seen and enjoyed it, haven't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOUg4BwFBqA
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/04/pope-francis-church-law-paedophile-priests-catholic-bishops
youtu.be/RDPT2e26SgY
youtu.be/lW9tu1i1UgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's too dark!
Is this getting a second season or did Brits bitching about the natural lighting ruin the chances?

yeah Mark, I have.
Loved it 2bh

Why is the Tudor era so fucking compelling? I can't get enough of it.

Mark Ryclance looks like he's smelt something awful and is really disappointed about it.

I downloaded it because Mark Rylance, but I haven't watched it yet.

Would it help?

what is this?

Wolf Hall

10/10 show. I'm glad they didn't cast any niggers to play British historical figures.

why would they?
The people who know what theyre doing hire actors who clearly understand what they're a part of.
whereas at the depths of doctor who its guess the colour

>he actually liked the tudors

Thanks I will DL and have a look

I did sir
I how close was it to the real life events?
and why do we never see a war movie from that time period?

Have you seen The Hollow Crown?

I cannot stand Cumberbatch so not yet
as close as it can be. Some relationships are assumed like whether King Henry felt so closed to Cromwell or not, and whether Anne actually shagged her brother; but she was killed for sleeping with other men

Mary best girl

It had some great music
whats the name of the main theme?

another favorite part
youtube.com/watch?v=KOUg4BwFBqA

Amazing. Rylance is literally Godfather II Pacino tier acting wise. Best actor alive rn?

Possibly, yes. Anyone seen Bridge of Spies? I'm somewhat interested because of him.

It's utterly forgettable and Rylance is barely in it.

one of the best TV experiences I've had

>based Theoden getting to shittalk everyone

he doesn't get nearly as much to do. I think he won the oscar because the Academy all watched Wolf Hall.

Yes Mark, and might i add that it was fully sick

I would like some more adventures of Thomas Cromwell

the first season is based on two novels, the third of which is still being written.

while it would obviously be wonderful to have a second season with Rylance as good as the first, the first season has a pretty complete arc so it's not really a Game of Thrones situation.

this series actually made me go to the Frick gto see the Holbein paintings of more and cromwell. they are across from each other.

He's brilliant, but doesn't have loads of screen time. Movie is standard Spielberg

>Cromwell was the foreward thinking progressive
>Thomas Moore was somehow an evil sexist even though he insisted that his daughter be educated

well considering Wolf Hall is shown from the point of view of Cromwell, I wouldn't complain that More is shown in a bad light because Im not an idiot

It's so weird to see a revisionist Henry8 story that doesn't treat Moore like a Saint.

Especially when Cromwell is usually universally depicted as a scummy vile amoral douchebag.

>the only way to show things from the perspective of one character is to potray all other characters as worse then they actually were.

Papist pls, go molest a boy or something

Im not saying its the only way, you cretin. Im saying why complain about it

put your head up your arse

But that's ones we know about...

Hillary Mantel is a typical Guardian-reading liberal who thinks that any principled religious objections to left-wing governments must be evil.

Now you're just being paranoid.

Is the big bad Thomas Cranmer in this?

I seen it m8, you should cheer up

>But that's ones we know about
oh deary me, forming beliefs on the basis of what we know, instead of media bogeymen, how regressive and medieval!
Unless there is evidence that Catholic abuse goes underreported by several orders of magnitude more than public school abuse,
is a valid point.

The mass cover up by the Catholic Church is widely known about, the fact that the Pope addressed this as little as a few days ago proves it's still a huge issue with much higher numbers than reported

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/04/pope-francis-church-law-paedophile-priests-catholic-bishops

I never thought I'd feel gay for an wrinkly old white man.

Mark is based

youtu.be/RDPT2e26SgY

Gentle bump

Have more Mark killing it at Shakespeare

youtu.be/lW9tu1i1UgA