The Eternal Jew was a commercial flop

>The Eternal Jew was a commercial flop
What went wrong?

Well?

Time for a remake with todays popular 20-somethings.

>Re-make
It's literally just maps, diagrams and pictures, with some stock footage.

wtf i hate jews now

if i make a movie saying that the holocaust didn't happen, does that still make it oscarbait because it's about the holocaust?

The stinking jews wormed their way into control of all media worldwide thanks to their ill-gotten gains in their usury scam, then using their influence of payoffs and propaganda, effectively vilified it as "racism".

What a poorly made image.

Not an argument.

>The stinking jews wormed their way

This language is way too emotional. Keep the message concise, clear, and focused. We're not trying to brainwash people; we're trying to get them to consider new information. Keep the emotional content out. Don't be an Alex Jones.

Staring Adrian Brody as the lead jew

>hey now, be a prejudiced extremist with a little more class

you're already a garbage human, why not just accept it?

should have gotten riefenstahl to direct

>>>reddyt

So niggers hating white people is totally alright, right?

>you're already a garbage human

This language is way too emotional. We're not trying to upset them or make them feel bad; we're trying to help people. And considering what they believe in, they're probably already upset and insecure enough as it is. So that's not going to help; it will just drive them further into their ideology. We're not trying to hurt their feelings, we're trying to help them and get them to consider a new perspective. Don't be a jewy cultural marxist.

The masonic moneylenders paid the reviewers to write bad reviews

I don't give a flying fuck who hates who. That's their business. But when anyone acts upon that hate in harmful ways, then the victims of those actions have every right to defend themselves with whatever means necessary.

So fuck jews and their anti-white pogroms. They can all die in a fire for all I care.

I think you forgot to take your meds you paranoid fuck

Eat shit, Shlomo.

>when your agenda is so delusional you need to fill half your shill poster with cartoons and blog posts

>MUH JEWS
>MUH PATRIARCHY
no difference

The main difference is that people who cry about Jews are ultra-committed, even in comparison to tumblr feminists. There's something about it that has very clearly attracted the fattest and dumbest of the internet hambeasts.

Hitler went for le harsh documentary vibe which didn;t play down well, Goebells had much more popular shit because he went for a more light-hearted comedy vibe, e.g. that film about the jew who gets put in a cage and hung, and also Baron Munchhausen

>the fattest and dumbest of the internet hambeasts.

Skelly mode and pretty smart (high IQ, do well in school, ect). I understand that most of Sup Forums is composed of retards. Doesn't change the fact that the jewish problem is a real one, the holocaust is bs, ect.

You have a low IQ; your reasoning skills are severely impaired. Go die, you piece of shit.

One of the formula calumnies used by jews to attack/defend. They use strawmen, accusations of sexual dysfunction, perversion, jealousy (of the "great jews"), scatological/bodily fluids, slander, ridicule, charges of mental illness… etc. Of course it is 'crazy' to be a critic of jews. Just ask any jew.... they'll tell you, lol.

Oh, and.....

jew detected.