Sup Forums covers The Beatles

The continuation of the mega Sup Forums Beatles cover album. 50 songs in total.

Remember to email any finished songs to me at [email protected] to a) maintain an element of surprise for the final product and b) make my life easier in compiling it. Some great submissions so far!

Sorry about my absence the past few days, I've been working almost nonstop and been so exhausted when I've gotten home that I've been falling asleep immediately. I've got plenty of time to dedicate to this now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oViWBcxT7R
vocaroo.com/i/s13Bvg22UcPN
vocaroo.com/i/s0TASg8jxzuU
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqteBOZMYB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Some great submissions so far!

How many?

23, with about 15 more claimed. Although as people haven't delivered some songs which were claimed a while back, I may have to free them up so that others can start working on them soon.

As it stands, songs definitely available are:

A Hard Day's Night
I Feel Fine
Sgt Peppers LHCB/With A Little Help
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
Back in the USSR
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Eleanor Rigby
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Get Back
Ballad of John and Yoko

alright here is my cover of I Want You (She's So Heavy).
vocaroo.com/i/s0oViWBcxT7R

Oh wow this is embarrassing I posted the wrong one :9
vocaroo.com/i/s13Bvg22UcPN

anyway if you're interested I could email them to you and master them or whatever not sure how OP is going about doing this
vocaroo.com/i/s0TASg8jxzuU

kys my man

fuck you little nigger

>23
Impressive.

I have a feeling only competent anons will submit and there's only so many of them, meaning 50 is gonna be difficult. Are multiple covers allowed?

Yeah they are, a couple of people have sent in 2 as it is. I'm more than happy for people to do multiple ones, especially when their first submissions were so good.

no one wants to wait for 50. release at 25

I'll try to cover I Feel Fine when i get home.

About 15-20 songs are already in the process of being made. No point in rushing this album out half done when I have people who have emailed me telling me when to expect songs. Definitely going to push for a release early next week though.

Nice, thanks

bump

claiming ussr
i could also do weeps

i did helter skelter i might as well do some other white album shit

>i could also do weeps

do you have a reverse pedal and all the other effect shit they used? i'd give it a go if I felt I could do it justice but lack the gear

also slightly off topic, just learned clapton played lead on that song.

Feel free, I fucking loved your Helter Skelter

Wow this is pretty cool. Would love to participate but I have no talent what so ever. But can't wait to hear it

these dubs mean i'm doing a shitty punk rock version of Don't Pass Me By this morning

I feel fine guy here, I think I'll also try Sgt pepper's.

i do but its broken

i was gonna do volume swells on the vol knob adrian belew style

i appreciate that! thanks

blackbird

Delivering. First takes forever

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqteBOZMYB

Has anyone submitted "Yesterday"? I'll gladly cover that song.

Do I also need to do the guitar part, or just vocals?

wait no, give me I'll Follow The Sun

>vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqteBOZMYB
I like your singing dude, are you self taught?

Why does it say Sgt. Dongs? I have no idead who you/dong is. Change it to something like Sgt. Sup Forums's or I won't submit any glorious attempt.

>I have no idead who you/dong is
top pleb

>Sorry about my absence the past few days,
last threads were slow af anyway so I think a few days without a thread were good actually

I've got I Feel Fine almost finished, I'll email it shortly.

Can't wait to hear the finished product

ive started both of these but ive got class and some assignments so expect them tonight or tomorrow

my dormitory has a piano room and some practice rooms so im gonna have to try to get down there when nobodys in there (which is hard -- asian kids practice down there at 3 in the morning and drunk girls play dont stop believing)

It doesn't have to sound exactly like the original song. It's a cover, not a recreation. It would be boring as fuck if everyone was trying to copy each song exactly.

Just emailed Sgt Pepper's LHCB.

yo what else is left

Has anyone done Yer Blues yet?

Any news, op?

Please tell us which songs have been covered already.

bumpy bump

Kek

bump for OP saying which song are open

bubububu

Hey, the guy that covered Hey Jude here, I'm gonna take a swing at Eleanor Rigby. If you don't get an email from my by Sunday, consider it a failure and that I've given up.

whats the deadline, fucko.

reeee

bum

Feel free lad

No deadline guys, as long as it takes to make good songs

No but we're not doing that one unfortunately, already got a lot of White Album songs as it is

Forgot trip

Bump

top trip/namefag wannabe

>not remembering Death By Memes

>No deadline guys, as long as it takes to make good songs

yess. will deliver, and if there is some spare song that no one takes and is impeding to close the album, ill take that too.