To all you potential immigrants to America

To all you potential immigrants to America

Sorry.

Trump doesn't represent me, us. All of you people who want to come here can come here. This is MY America, not Trump's.

We were built my immigrants and we need to keep it that way

All of you are welcome to MY AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donald-trump-muslim-ban-20160625-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm...something smells fishy

ALL of them?

That's not an argument
Yes

What really snapped me was when I was working in the airport and I saw families crying because they were going to get sent back even though they came here legally and helped US armed forces and are now escaping poverty, war, and persecution.

>This is MY America

Not an argument
You think I'm joking boy. But I ain't

There only reason of immigration to America right know is Trump.

do you FEEL in charge?

I have a question.
Actually, I come from a Jewish family, I'm jewish myself and I hold both Argentine and Israeli citizenships.

Muslims and spics are banned from USA. But what about jews and people with Israeli passport? Are they welcome?

You know a leader is shit when the Russians universally approve of him.

muslims and spics aren't banned. people from certain countries are banned (Israel is not one of them).

I apologise that you brothers can fly to America, mahmet, but you still can live with them in germany

>But what about jews and people with Israeli passport? Are they welcome?
Trump will personally suck your cock at the airport.

Yeah let's have refugees stay in our homes and take our money too while we are at it. All those rapists and Isis guys are simply misunderstood, we should be nicer to them. Let us invite them to our countries for permanent residence.
#no doors,#open borders

Nice Sorosposting there, faggot.

Shut the fuck up. Why don't you want your own country? You have no idea what nationality means.

Nice deflection.

I reiterate, you know a leader is shit when the Russians universally approve of him.

Nice deflection, Mehmet. You know a leader is good when all muslims starting to go apeshit

haha dunetards BTFO

DUNECOONS BTFO

I was not the one deflecting, you poor krokodil-injecting AIDS-invested serf.

Russians have a history of shitty manlet dictators (like stalin and putin the dwarf) and totalitarian, absolutist rulers.

So if a Russian, a born serf, likes a leader, you just know that leader is bound to be some kind of dictator or unstable person. Because the Russian likes being a serf, because it's easy enough for his primitive brains to handle.

>tfw i`ll try to move to america in the the next couple of years

You sound like a faggot. Trump isn't even putting a ban on immigration. Just restricting it.

t. Butthurt Mehmet who can't accept fact that people can have opinion and his religion forbids it

fuck you, trump did literally nothing wrong

One word faggot op. Safety

is this actually implying that Trump himself is not an elitist?

kys you are self faggit nobody cares about you are shitty country

he has an ego, but don't forget the "I love the uneducated" leftist love to take out of context so much, and others

Faith restored in humanity

stay the fuck out

>marrying my american boyfriend soon
I hope this guy doesn't do some kind of anti-gay thing with the visas

what the fuck are you saying? Trump IS part of the elite, that's not liberals taking things out of context. He was part of the political game before running for president a la campaign/democratic party donations.

And Trump has said "I love the uneducated vote" because that's his main voter base

As opposed to all the hyperintelligent inner city minorities that make up the Democratic base, correct?

>part of the elite
>elitist

if you consider yourself educated, you're wrong

retard

>millennial problems

sand people go and stay go

thanks bro

bring gyros

Eww, why would I ever wanna move to the states?
It's full of liberals who blindly follow everything what the media tells them

>pic unrelated

commie news network is dead desu

fuck off, you are not invited

You have no idea how ecstatic they are there.
Russia is having an orgasm over this

you're right, we should've voted to get nuked instead

>my america

it belongs to mexico now lmao

>sarah

>Sup Forumstards WILL defend the fact that Trump didn't ban countries he does business with, and none of countries the 9/11 hijackers were from are banned

If you didn't want any of them banned in the first place then why do you care?

Because it shows how corrupt Trump is.

you got it boss

The ones he banned were from a list of countries with high terrorism risk compiled by the Obama administration, they were not just randomly picked out of a jar and it makes complete sense that he would not have investments in them considering that.

>a businessman doesn't have any investments in countries with high rate of terrorist attacks but does have them in rich countries with stable governments
You're a genius, you should go into international real estate yourself.

But other high risk countries are left off of the ban list. Coincidentally, Trump does business with those countries. Really cracks my coconuts.

Most 9/11 high jackers were from Saudi Arabia, a rich country with a stable government. Not an argument.

That's because it's not based on which ones Trump personally thinks have the potential to produce terrorists, the entire thing is based entirely on real world data about how many terrorist attacks they have and government stability. Countries like Sudan and Syria have more of them than countries like Saudi Arabia. Are you seriously suggesting that they should all be subject to the same travel restrictions just because they all share the same religion? That's pretty fucked up.
:^)

Why did he ban Iranians from coming in? When was the last time an Iranian commited a terrorist act? Oh but Saudis are apparently okay?

>being this far up your own ass
On the campaign trail, Trump explicitly said the ban would only apply to Muslims, but not Christians from these same countries. The fact that he's tried to make the ban "secular" means he's already gone back on a campaign promise.

But don't you find it funny that the cut off was drawn right where it would start to effect Trump's businesses? The line he drew for the level of terrorism necessary to be on the ban list could have been stricter or less strict. He clearly went back on a campaign promise to defend his business interests. We've already been attacked by some of the countries not on the ban list.

How many syrians have conducted terrorist attacks in the west ? How many died in that ? How many Iraqis ? How many Iranians ? I know atleast 15 saudis , 3 Pakistanis, some UAE and Egyptians all who did that.

To pretend this ban was about terrorism and not about his business interests is - i dont know what to say

Yeah it was obviously because he owns a hotel there and not because of the massive gas crisis it would lead to. Funny how the media has you all worked up into a frenzy trying to find non-existent conflicts of interest with this guy's business, but politicans have been suckling at the teet from banks, corporations, and defence companies to get elected since forever. Literally everything they do is a conflict of interest, and you have the gall to call Trump corrupt for actually having some success as a private citizen. It's pretty fucking pathetic.

But muh money

Will Trump stop receiving people who want to study? I'm worried about it.

The US is a net energy exporter. The ban wouldn't have created an oil crisis anyways, you don't need to immigrate to the US to sell oil to us.

The answer is "a fuckton". Do you even know what you're talking about? As far as I know there hasn't been a Saudi national involved in an attack on a western country in 16 years.

It already happened once in the 70s.

Nah, if you look at what he's doing he's restricting visas where there is abuse, like with the H1B system being used to bring in indians making 50% of what an American (or a Canadian on a TN visa) would make.

He seems to want people who want to contribute and aren't just gaming the system.

Fracking wasn't a thing in the 70s. Now it is and we have access to a shit ton more oil in the US and Canada. Is this seriously your best excuse?

>it doesn't represent me
>cheeto guy represents over half of the population living there

kekek

>all of you are welcome to America
there's something fishy about that statement...i'd better be careful...
I'm not falling for that one, burger

They have the reserves and we don't. If you really want to see somebody knee deep in with the Saudi government look at Clinton, not Trump. The fact of the matter is that we're stuck with Saudi Arabia as an "ally" for quite a while longer.

Being Saudi Arabia's bitch is how this mess with the middle East started. I can't believe I'm hearing Trump supporters defend it when were energy independent now.

>B-b-but Hillary
The election is over, you can't deflect to her anymore. Trump should be held responsible for his actions.

>confusing immigrants and colonists
>confusing colonialism and immigration
Only populations related to the original setlers were beneficial. The rest are a burden.

>the entirety of the elite want him gone, or dead
>the entirety of the media want him gone, or dead
>the entirety of the globalists want him gone, or dead
Man feeling American has never been greater.
Clinton tried to manipulate the election and the Europeans actually believe you can hack paper ballots.

You're not holding him responsible for his actions, though, you're just bitching about him not banning every muslim on the planet from entering the country when it's pretty clear that the ones that are literal warzones are the ones that actively pose a threat.

But he's not banning people from countries that have a lot of extremists, that have attacked us very recently mind you, because he does business with those countries.

Trump's neo-barbarism will be remembered as a child screening as it's dragged into the new millennia

Not even that guy but visa spouse problems happen all over the place

that's a pretty good heuristic

Well user, where are you from? Because I'm interested to migrate to your country but I'm afraid that I'd not get a job immediately and I'm not contemplating to get menial jobs. I think you can help me to migrate to your country and help me to cover food and housing costs until I get on track in the United States. Is there a chance for you to help me migrate to your country in order to get the kind of life I wish for me? Thanks in advance.

>Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia, Lybia
and
>Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, the UAE
Please tell me what these groups of countries have in common besides Islam. 9/11 happened 16 years ago and Al Qaeda is fucking dead. There is literally no reason for there to be a travel ban on Saudi Arabia. Nobody has provided one good explanation for why that should happen besides muh 9/11 hijackers. The enemy is ISIS and other ACTIVE militant radical groups, not extinct boogeymen from the turn of milennium.

A good US president is someone everyone hates except for the people. The word 'people' excludes immigrants and aliens by definition. If one or two like him, it's nothing compared to Merkel hating his guts.

Saudi Arabia is the largest funder of terrorism. Plenty of ISIS fighters come from Saudi Arabia.

Now why would Trump go back on his campaign promise to ban ALL MUSLIMS, not people from countries with active Islamist insurgencies? What do we have to lose from banning Saudi Arabians?

Because it's easier to ban a travel document originating from certain countries than it is to ban an entire religion that exists in a lot of places natively outside the Middle East? Does that really need to be answered for you? Do you really think he ever meant Albanians, Indians, people from the ex-Soviet -stans, and Southeast Asians? When people generally talk about Islam and terrorism they generally only mean the Levant, unless you're going to be unrealistically nitpicky.

No, most people thought he was talking about ALL Muslims. Most Americans have never even heard the word Levant. He broke his campaign promise to enrich himself.

Actually, it was revised almost 5 months before the election to what it is now. Stay salty.
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donald-trump-muslim-ban-20160625-story.html

He dropped the full ban on muslims in favor of this like a year ago my dude.

And he STILL went back on his revised campaign promise. Saudi Arabia is a terrorism heavy country. Russia is a terrorism heavy country. We lose nothing from banning their people from the US. Trump gains a lot by not alienating his business partners.

>2,500 ISIS fighters came from Saudi Arabia
>but it's completely safe to maintain an open border with them, Trump said it's alright

High rate of terrorism =/= a high rate of exporting terrorists

There is no logic to banning travel from Russia because of anti-government groups there, they don't care about bombing other countries. Terrorists in Syria do.

What open border

Why is nobody responding to the point that we gain nothing by letting Saudis into our country, but Trump gains a lot by not alienating his business partners?

You fucking retard. Russians Muslims ALREADY attacked the US. Very recently too.

The border with Saudi Arabia is as open as it gets for the US.