Explain to me how The Raid series isn't the best action series of all time

Explain to me how The Raid series isn't the best action series of all time.

but it is.

Protip : You cannot

I can't.

Raid 1 is best though

The Raid 1 is good, Raid 2 is just a mess.

because jackie chan and chris tuckman aren't in it

Pretty much agree. It is thin on plot and emotional weight, so the fights don't always mean as much, but as an exercise in non-stop action, it's incredible. Give the director a cape property and a big budget and he will make gold.

they have quite a lot of depth in what little time it spent on it, I definitely cared about most of the characters.

Raid 2 suffered from the same problem as a large percentage of modern action blockbusters, its way too bloated and overlong. Raid 1 is lean, direct, no bullshit filmmaking. What all action movies should be.

Because it's not made by American studios.

Because it's the most boring garbage I've ever seen. How the fuck do you manage to make an action flick which is almost 100% action be so boring that I literally fall asleep in my seat not an hour after drinking my coffee? Fuck's sake.

That said, I didn't see the non-original version of the raid, so maybe it's actually non-shit in the remake.

Its pretty obvious that the plot takes a backseat to the action itself, but i wouldn't say that its necessarily thin, because it inst completely uninteresting, and unlike plenty of action movies it at least attempts to develop its characters through subplots.

You don't watch many action movies do you?

Most movies I watch contain a lot of action, but it's rare that I watch movies where action is the primary focus.

Raid 2 does not have a good plot but some fun fight scenes and that car chase.

Raid 1 has more focused plot and overall better film.

Same here, but the choreography is so damn good that i honestly have no problem with that being the case.

A friend hyped it up so much and it was just ok. CGI blood is shit.

The Protector/Tom Yum Goong is better.

Explain how it is first

just looked the plot up on IMDb
>A young fighter named Kham must go to Australia to retrieve his stolen elephant.
kek

Raid 1 has the better action.

Raid 2 has the better plot.

But then I'm a sucker for undercover movies.

sleeping dogs goat game

Raid 2 is unironically kino my negro you gotta watch it again or something

Mad dog was godly for a villain.
>Jakka gives him a good fight
>that fucking brother tag-team

The raid 1 is perfect
The Raid 2 was more cinematic but it was still great

yeah then why does the 2nd one suck