There is nothing wrong with being fat, and if you disagree you are a body shaming asshole

>There is nothing wrong with being fat, and if you disagree you are a body shaming asshole
>"Why do I have such a hard doing every day tasks?"

How do people watch this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the modern take on old time freak shows

why is this on the learning channel

I would bang her desu senpai

America

>*eats cake*
>I lost 3 pounds since I joined last year
>*minor heart attack*
>It's really changed my life

I want her to sit on my face

why is storage wars on the fucking history channel?

tv is a meme and if you pay for cable you're a idiot

>How do people watch this shit?

I fap to it

you could literally just fuck her ass cheeks, mite b cool

There are a lot more painless suicide options

>How do people
>people
chill out dude. as 1 guy in an interview once said,
i ve stopped getting mad about things for which im not the target audience
this show is for stay at home moms
you can discuss it if you are one
if not youre wating you life/energy worrying about shit like that
its like me getting mad about a metal album when i dont listetn to metal

>tfw weigh 220
>tfw abandoned working out due to laziness and stress from classes and work

I just am getting back into going to the gym 3 times a week and can do a mile but holy fuck it feels bad being this fuck huge.

>her fatass dad is considered thin in modern america
thanks Obama

What the fuck is this?

>TLC

Kill yourself

Could your faggot ass fuck off back to pol please?

but none quite as arousing

I thought being amerifat was just a meme.

This makes sense, if you had a nation of fatties, youd want to take advantage of it.

>getting triggered by THAT
stupid onion-skinned tumblr fucking shit

Father of the year goes to base papa.

I personally can't wait for My Big Fat Fabulous Funeral.

Reminder that "calories in calories out" is nothing more than a meme. Working out is actually meaningless when it comes to losing weight. Diet is a hundred times more important.

its not you name faggot , its on A&E

Diet IS calories in calories out. Are you retarded?

You are allowed to fat when you are old

Why do fat disgusting whales think they deserve 8/10 guys and upwards and feel entitled to drop them instead of being grateful they got picked up in the first place?

Because they can.

So if you don't care that you are fat, and don't find it as an ugly quality, then you wouldn't mind me calling you a fatty fat fatso she-whale then now would ya?

But I like TCM, HBO and football.

they watch it for self-confirmation

because a 8/10 would fuck a porker if he was desperate enough and no 8/10 girl would do the same

fat girls have an inflated sense of self because people will fuck them, niggers especially have no problems there so instead of work out and actually be attractive they just listen to adele and elle king and empower themselves or some shit

its really quite amusing

TLC is just the fucking worst now.

Imagine a line of guys taking turns cumming inside her fat cunt while her legs are holstered up. You know she wouldn't be able to move/get away.

there is nothing Sup Forums about those posts.

Same here except I'm 265

I don't know how people can enjoy this shit, I got this fat out of self hatred and misery over several years.
I want to just get back to 200.

Dude you can do it, stay healthy and safe user

I used to be fat

then I decided to cut down on processed foods and do more exercise

lost ~70 lbs over 6 months

the ride never ends

What the FUCK is wrong with her hand?

i do not understand

Stay motivated bros, being fit is more rewarding than being overweight. Also this stay healthy aswell

basically the poster is saying being fat doesnt mean you are unhealthy, and also implies its "not your fault" + you cant help it , like being an amputee, pregnant or wheelchair disabled.

>fat people should be treated the same as an amputee, pregnant or handicapped person

Absolutely disgusting.

I remember when bravo! played operas, the discovery channel was about science and exploration and the history channel was about history and hitler.

>guy with wheelchair and guy missing a leg made it farther than the fat person

pathetic

Why does "The Learning Channel" has such shitty programming?

is it just me or would she be a solid 7 or 8 out of ten if she was fit?

poor doggy

I think its trying to show people what happens if you stop learning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHH

You deserve to be neutered like the fucking dog you are.

The only thing worse than landwhales are landwhale-enablers.

How many of you have seen this on social media?

They're fabulous

my gf watches real world. how the fuck do people watch that?

i catch like 1 minute of the show and i am immediately raging.

She's my cousin. I remember her when she was really thin. The whole situation is kind of sad, really.

Not just you, she's got the hair, complexion, youth

>being pregnant
>Not your fault
user, we need to have THAT talk.

WHERE DOES THE BRUSH GO?

>tfw 6'3
>tfw 110 lbs
Went to the gym, ate more, still lost weight. Just end me.

Don't worry, once she has her heart attack from eating her millionth cheeseburger then this shit will go away.

Always thought that the "wash myself with a stick" was a meme, now I know it's not, see? Learning

>abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym

eat less
eat more

there you go, free dieting advice thats 100% guaranteed to help

Because weak beta males and cucks are fucking up the guy code and sleeping with whales, if we all banded together like brothers and ignored whales, they would have no choice but to looses weight, but the fucking traitors in our ranks, fucks up the system....

To be fair. He said losing weight. Not gaining abs.

ill have no part in the dicking cartel you hear

Every trainer on the planet will tell you that is true

it is when your claiming welfare which is from people with good honest jobs having to pay for your food you kill yourself with

losing weight is the same as gaining abs unless you are auschwitz mode already

you should stop posting about this topic

>eat less

>live with parents because I'm fat and lazy
>they keep buying amazingly tasty treats
>mother cooks great food
>so fucking hard to stop eating because it's always there tempting me and eventually I always break

The funny/sad thing is. If I lived alone I would pretty much never buy junk food because I'm cheap and it's just not something I've ever done.

>Take stairs
>Save electricity

wat

What. No it isn't. Losing weight is losing weight. If you lost weight without working out you would just be skinny. Not have abs.

you will die a fat if you dont lose weight

learn self control or accept your fate

TFW I have a few fatties I can call up and fuck anytime anytime I want. I usually fuck them in between getting a hot gf. Its the best system familia

>Bleeding Cowboys font

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this was made by either a fat redneck woman, or a redneck man who is fucking one.

why would you lose weight without working out

also it takes very little weight training to gain visible abs. you know how you can sometimes see 15 year old skinny kids with abs? it's because they're skinny, not because they blast deadlifts at the gym.

except abs won't be visible unless you lose weight. hence, lose weight to gain visible abs.

Yeah. I should. But if I did have self control I wouldn't be posting this in the first place.

I mean, I'm quite jolly being fat. It's not something that has been the bane of my existence or anything. I just wish I wasn't such a lazy fuck who always gives in to temptation.

I ain't pro-fatty though. Don't get me wrong. I know I'm fucking things up because I'm weak. Fat shaming is a good thing.

Any1 else watching this show ? They are playing truth or dare I'm surprised nobody has dared her to lose weight

just eat once a fucking day then the food your mum cooks, that's it.

drink plenty of water, but eat nothing but the cooked food.

you will start losing weight within 2 weeks quickly. not unhealthy and it becomes a routine.

Fair enough. I was thinking more of proper abs, not just skinny teenager abs.

I definitely agree, but doesn't shit like this make you worried that it might be socially acceptable- read: encouraged- to be a lardass someday?

>TLC

i find it fun to set goals and achieve them. maybe you could do the same. just to prove you can. i don't know. i never had problems managing my weight but procrastination is a huge issue for me

it's your lucky day homeboy

so shes a ghost now

She's almost attractive.

>that beautiful face
>those hideous arms
This is both tragic and grotesque.

Is that really the same girl?

>tfw only 162cm and it's really easy to become overweight

Melt man
with the power to...
MELT

Damn, she was pretty yummy as a teenager.

yeah she's @AmberRachdi on twitter