MUH FUN

>MUH FUN
>MUH QUIPS

Why do online "critics" and "journalists" think dark and serious = bad or not fun? I had fun watching BvS…I had a grin on my face seeing Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman battling Doomsday. I also had fun watching Civil War. WHY DO THEY WANT EVERYTHING TO FEEL LIKE THE SAME MOVIE OVER AND OVER!? WHY CANT THEY ACCEPT DIFFERENT TONES AND TAKES ON MATERIAL!?

Money does not smell, that why

I'm glad they are bashing Injustice 2. The success of the first one among the retarded Sup Forums crowd was what led to such an aberration as Batman v Superman.

Adults who never truly grew up or simply don't want to.

Because it's silly to make something dark and serious about something that is childish in its core

Ed Boon is the biggest hack ever in any media. The fact he worked and was successful in this industry for so long just shows how a joke it is

Its a fucking FIGHTING GAME
IT HAS FIGHTING AND ONLY FIGHTING

You have to remember most of these people are women or nu-males in their 20's/30's who never grew out of adolescence. They get #triggered by anything that isn't full of "fun" and quips because it makes them feel bad.

>people who don't treat superhero films as High Art haven't grown out of their adolescence

hmmmmm

There are at least 50 capeshit movies out at least one should try to go for High Art.

It threatens their safespace.

Do you seriously believe the dark tone of Injustice lead BvS to be dark? Are you a fucking moron? What about the dark tone of Batman Year One, or The Dark Knight Returns? Wow, you're a big dipshit.

You're a dumbass who doesn't even know what you're talking about. You act like you've worked with the guy. You don't know what he's done, loser.

Quipshit is the 'in' thing right now for 20 something women and numales. They want their entertainment to be lighthearted, non confrontational (except when pushing the 'correct' kind of political messages), and easy to digest so they can write their little blog posts without having to really think.

It's just like with the edgy shit in the 90s, but reversed.

I'm sick of beta cucks using "too dark" as a form of criticism. The Internet has turned an entire generation into fucking womb-men

I agree its dumb complaining this trailer is serious, but in terms of the actual movie being overly dramatic about things is only bad if its not done well, obviously. No one complains the Dark Knight or Watchmen was too serious, if it comes off as pretentious or unfitting because of how bad it is then people start to complain and they are entirely justified. You typing in caps like a baby and being unable to comprehend this is just as stupid to me.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASNT FUNNY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Why do they not get it was just a Skinned MK game?

>WB fighting games handled by NRS
>forumla works for MK, but not so much for capeshit where the powerlevels are off the wall, making the game feel clunky

>Disney Interactive is dead and now real devs can make games for their IPs
>however they will all need to represent the MCU, so even if MvC4 happens, there will be no X-Men or Fantastic 4 representation and all the dialogue will be quips

capevidya isnt ina good spot right now lads

videogames confirmed kino

You never played Injustice, it wasn't a reskinned MK game. It didn't have the same button layout, it didn't have the same mechanics. You're a faggot who spouts bullshit online like a fuckin LOSER

What th f are you on about?
Comic books and all children's stories and fables are about morality and right versus wrong.

If anything, it's the wonky wink meta quipping that's not organic to children's stories.

Harry Potter is dark. As is most of Roald Dahls work.

This is why we can't have nice stuff.

>I had fun watching BvS…
>What th f are you on about?

You must be 18 or older to post here

>MvC4 happens

lel. Ryu and Chun-Li are no name now. Disney wouldn't let their characters be in a videogame with these losers

Ed Boon never ever made a good fighting game. It's a fact

can't wait for the PC version kek.

I dont get why people say bvs wasn't funny? Myself and several other people in the theater were cracking up whenever batman went out of his way to kill someone, like shooting that cable and dragging the car until it exploded. Is it because there wasn't ham fisted jokes at inopportune moments? My only real concern was there was a kid a few rows ahead of me seeing batman straight up murder these people, like maybe go R if you're gonna have that level of violence from the hero.

because only Nolan knows how to make something that's dark into something that's good.

the bias against anything dc is real

>inb4 tinfoil jokes

Is not Bias is Pandering.

By making DC the "bad guys" you get all the support and love from casuals that are into the MCU, and you also get all the click and angry responses from DC/WB fans.

It's a win-win. Is not a secret plan, is not a conspiracy is just how internet works.

>all that shitty armor
>all those Tron lines on their costumes 6 years late
>Batman taking out Flash and Aquaman by his own damn self
>but it being ''grimdark'' is the real problem

can someone point out where the gloom was?
because heroes brutally fighting each other in that clip was better than Civil War's the actual fight is trying to outquip each other

QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP TELL ME WHEN YOU'D LIKE AN ACTUAL ARGUMENT QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP

it's kind of funny but also complete bullshit because of how it seems theres this manufactures consensus that media tries to levereage for power
they're criticizing a game, with a simple premise, for giving people an accurate glimpse of what they can find within that premise, and people are criticizing the game for it

it's like criticizing slayer for being fast, or criticizing mahler for being too sentimental or criticizing a strong man for being strong

QuipShit and DarkShit both miss the general tone of comics

They are absurd but the characters inside the comic take it deadly seriously. Quipping is really dishonest

Dude, its very difficult to translate a comic into a film. Look at the market. Either it's too goofy or too serious.

Grown adults not only watching but obsessing over superhero flicks never grew out of adolescence, that's accurate.

there's no such thing as general tone of comics

its just a medium

Capeshit from the big two

even then there's different tones for different stories. it's not as monotone as i think you're suggesting

tone is what is appropriate for a story, granted some work the other way around given certain constraints.

Not really. The over all tone is fairly consistent .
Absurd situations handled seriously (unless it's an overly comedic comic)

>dark and serious movie
>about grown men wearing spandex with their underwear on the outside
>punching each other through buildings
Superhero movies don't work when they're grim and serious because the concept is too ridiculous. It's like trying to make a haunting and dark film about the Teletubbies.
It's just schlock about people throwing each other through entire cities and punching each other to the moon, have fun with it instead of making it a fucking drama.

>Absurd situations handled seriously
like bvs?

Because everything today is geared towards immature children OP.
>muh fun
>muh shinny colors
>muh quips

I love how you post this but post on an anonymous image board for anime. Do you think your superior user? You sound like a self-loathing neckbeard.

>shitty armor
>flash not dominating everyone
>no MARTHA

0/10 would not buy or mention ever again

Thanks to the internet you have a whole generation of casuals who think their opinions are important and worthy of being shared with the world, when in reality its just more of the same shallow analysis void of any real depth or maturity.

The grimdark edgy shit was already done with Nolan's Batman movies, and the pendulum has swung in the other direction stylistically. DC is extremely out of touch with their audience.

Okay you guys Im all for bashing dumb critics

but actually watch that trailer

SUPERMAN and BATMAN and FLASH and etc. fighting in a pitch black parking garage with a single flourescent light bulb. Thats pure Fight Club imagery

Come the fuck on its dark and edgy to an exaggerated extent. These epic mythological characters yelling and punching in the dullest possible setting, not in a big city, in space, in the amazon, in atlantis, no those settings are too crazy, too fantastical, too unrelatable

PITCH BLACK PARKING GARAGE
Its fucking lazy misguided garish bullshit that should not be celebrated

Remove Sup Forumseddit

NEWSFLASH PEOPLE WANT SAMENESS, REPETITION AND SOMETHING THEY ALREADY KNOW

IT'S WHY YOU GO TO MCDONALD'S OR WHATEVER TRASH FOOD JOINT AND ORDER THE SAME 1-3 SHITTY ITEMS EVERY TIME

POO IN LOO
POO IN LOO

POO IN LOO
POO IN LOO
POO
IN
THE
LOO
LOO
IN
POO
IN LOO

LEGO got away with using MCU versions of shit while also incorporating Spidey and the X-Men

>They are absurd but the characters inside the comic take it deadly seriously.
Gotham did that pretty well.

As much as I disliked MoS and BvS, I kinda commend DC for not just trying to replicate what marvel is doing and actually trying to distinguish itself, so there's that.

good fucking riddance mahvel is a piece of shit game anyway

so?

Spider man 1 and 2 did it pretty well

What about that part in Batman Year One where Batman is in the middle east because he's part of the resistance against a tyranical Superman who became a dictator after Lois died?

MORE QUIPS

MORE

MORE

FUCKING

MORE

nigga it's only an announcement teaser

they probably gave Boon 10k and 2 and a half weeks to come up with it