Which band was the best in their prime?

Which band was the best in their prime?
Which band has fallen the most over the years?

I hate these bands. Muse, OoS was good.

>U2
6 good albums (9 if generous)
>Oasis
2 good albums and one compilation
>Coldplay
3 good albums
>Muse
3 or 4 good albums

U2 had and continues to have the best discography and largest fan base in the world. Their upcoming Joshua Tree Tour sold 1.2 million tickets in only 24 hours time. Your favorite Sup Forums approved hipster band has never nor probably will ever be able to do that.

Oasis
Oasis

t. Montie

>U2 had and continues to have the best discography and largest fan base in the world. Their upcoming Joshua Tree Tour sold 1.2 million tickets in only 24 hours time.
This
>Your favorite Sup Forums approved hipster band has never nor probably will ever be able to do that.
who cares

>listening to cheesy poo rock
you forgot to put radiohead

>cheesy poo rock

t. edgy RYM fag

>cheesy poo rock

Where even is Montie? I don't recall seeing a post of his recently

You mean here or in RYM? Cus he got banned there

MAYBEEEEEEEEEE

U2 in their prime by far. The other three are a pale try-hard imitation of them.

>best discography
Their albums since 2000 have been progressively more shit m8. I agree that from 1980-1997 they were pretty excellent, and they're still phenomenal live.
Easily the best band on the list.

U2 >>>> Muse >> Coldplay >Oasis

>U2 in their prime

when exactly was their prime

idk but Coldplay fans are the absolute worse

No way they are worse than Oasis fans

I've met some fuckers irl that would make you disagree pham

>U2
great to good between the late 70s and mid-90s
>Oasis
First two records were great as well as b-sides, third record has it's charm, good live at the time, everything after is mostly shit with a handful of good singles
>Coldplay
I liked their first EP and the first album. Only a handful of singles past that.
>Muse
Was never a fan, but the first few albums seem alright.

1980-1991

t. Johnny Pitchfork

Zooropa was good. Everyone seems to forget it despite it being released as a companion to Achtung in the middle of that tour.

>U2 >>>> Muse >> Coldplay >Oasis
this

I don't know any of these people

This to be sure.

Coldplay > Oasis >>>>> U2 >>>>>>> fucking muse? gross.

Indeed...then you can add Passengers Soundtrack as well. "Pop" was OK as well though no where near as good as AB or JT

Listen to more U2 underage

lol wtf