twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carpet bombings with USAF F-15Es

Pretty accurate

Literally who?

Didn't help last time Ahmed

confused hawk is confused

NATO

Where's the water polo thread?

Too lazy to look it up in the catalog, tbqh.

shit bombing, literally 1/10

We managed to get some medals on board, plus we're in two finals that are yet to come so some people are getting overconfident for no reason whatsoever.

it's gonna be a bloodbath

>too lazy to do it yourself
>expect help

no

No one can stop the wisdom of the falcon.

USA like in 1999, obviously

chinks will eat up your ogres

by dividing you into little irrelevant patches of land

Vojvodina independance when?

We are best in all sports that matter except football, we can't be stopped

This kills the Serb.

Gluten

>Vojvodina independance when?

never
independent vojvodina would be like slovenia v2 though

pls explain. do serbs have higher rates of coeliac?

This is now a Roki thread
youtube.com/watch?v=TMLvHbyUc70
youtube.com/watch?v=n_LY3dcLYXE&feature=youtu.be&t=10m52s

Are you guys really that butthurt over Kosovo's independence or is it just your government?

Djokovic

Kosovo really shouldnt be a country of its own raad the history of it faggotista

They don't

Imagine negros in one of your states taking over and making it an independent country Negropolis. Now do you understand our pain?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>independent vojvodina would be like slovenia v2 though
wat

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

>bombing fake tanks made out of scrap

not really because kosovo has always been an autonomous area and its not "your" state when its literally 90% albanian

NATO

Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik keks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Albania, Bosnia, Croatia and Algeria?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

It's not like it was ours for centuries or smth and that it was one of the first parts we inhabited. Yeah but that was then and this is now. Still there is no Kosovo as a fucking country or people, either be Serbia or Albania.

>why
Because we can you nigger

If you're using the ethnic argument, then there are so many regions in the world with a legitimate claim for independence.

>It's not like it was ours for centuries or smth and that it was one of the first parts we inhabited
thats your first mistake , you keep thinking there is such a thing as a historical group you belong to.there was never any part "you" inhabited

> Still there is no Kosovo as a fucking country or people
neither is montenegro anything but lazy mountain serbs but i dont see you screaming for their land

>Because we can you nigger

That is literally "I can shit in my pants, throw as much of that shit at my neighbours as I can then eat the rest of that shit because I do what I want." mentality.

Serbs are the truest degenerate of humanity.

SRBIJA
R
B
I
J
A

Tbf, the Serbian/Albanian population in Kosovo was pretty close until the 19th or 20th century. NATO handing Kosovo independence based on ethnic lines sets a dangerous precedent for countries all over the world, like Bosnia.

I hope you beat China in the volleyball

We were screaming for their land too but we just got tired of it and got a new target. It's not like I'm disagreeing with you, I pretty much think you are right. But is it really that hard to understand why we are butthurt?

because kosovo is a friendly and brotherly nation which deserves it's intependence. there's nothing wrong with some aerbs proclaiming a new country for them selves, but having shitskin savages come into your homeland, live there and chimp out every once in a while (highest crime rate in serbia is actually in kosovo, most of which is comitted by albozergz) and then after time outbreeding you, because in their retarded mudshit culture it's normal to pop out 9 kids none of which you can feed, and then die of hunger together with them. and thwn some commie fucktard named tito comes in and doesn't allow serba that fled from kosovo to return to their homes.

I meant montenegro in the first sentence oops

NATO bombings

i have no idea what you two are warning about. borders based on ethnic lines are the most stable and prosperous. it should be a given that "many regions" deserve their own autonomous area or independence if they so wish

>DOUBLE THE POPULATION
>LESS THAN HALF THE GOLD Of CROATs

when will you stop being so shit?

thanks daddy!

That's a pretty salient burn and after a cursory Google run, this all checks out.

Why haven't Serbs defended themselves against this?

>Serbian/Albanian population in Kosovo was pretty close until the 19th or 20th century
Jesus fucking Christ, you don't actually believe this, do you?

Britbro...

how's the US niggerball team this year? is it an all star bent on rape or third rate shitters?

NATO

Was Serbian the best nation in Europe in team sports this Olympics?

t. sakib

cant curb the serb

>Serbia
>no olympic medals in shooting

without a doubt, domination in both women's and men's sports.

yes, 4 team sports all 4 medals, we are GODS, and it;s all talent because we have 0 money in our sport, we are poor as fuck

vine.co/v/5Mw1tpgmIJU

top kek

Reggie looked like a scared bitch

Dear retard,

Do you actually motherfucking think that people that browse motherfucking Sup Forums somehow influenced the history of Yugoslavia, or well, Serbia in this case?

Why are these fucking questions pointed at us as if we're a political party that opposes you?

What fantasy-land political wetdream delusion are you living? Are you schizophrenic?

You hate a whole society of people, many of whom you've never met and you justify it by vaguely knowing their history? Note that history is written by winners, which Serbia rarely was in wars.

You should go out and get friends.

Sincerely,
Not a Retard

Pls don’t shoot the pianist

>Negropolis

I like how you spewed vitriolic hatred with great passion without addressing a single point. It's almost as if you are brainwashed...

I love how you fail to see I attacked the only point you had that stood.

Your point was how Serbia is a shithole and the people are cunts. Right? Just elaborated, I don't think anything there is a lie, I am very aware of what Serbia is.

No one said that isn't true.

But we're happy, unlike you. I'm not adressing England, I'm talking to you, personally. You're spewing copy/paste bullshit ideas that you want to impose on people because you have a high IQ. But you're socially retarded, you don't understand that every country has its cunts and its heroes. You fail to see that a government and their actions do not represent the nation.

The world doesn't work the way you want it to. The history of my country can't make me feel absolutely anything because a straight-thinker is never proud of something given to him.

I didn't choose to be Serbian. I didn't partake in the crimes commited in the past.

You're still an idiot, the worst kind of an idiot. You're that idiot that is Sure he's not wrong, but you're just so fucking wrong. You're a confident idiot. I hate confident idiots. Fuck you.

The easiest thing would have been to agree with me and distance yourself from your *chosen* identity. But instead, you take your inner frustrations out on some anonymous shitposter on a Mongolian pottery image board.

It's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what I say you just knock everything over and shit on the board.
Night.

SRBIJA!!!!
Leave team sports to us. I'm drunk desu senpaitachi! God is a Serb!

We will buy your players for the next olympics. Mark my words.

serbroach, get out of ancient norse lands

Tomahawk diplomacy

kebab paratroopers

Bog je srbin CCCC

Serbia you're losing to China in volleyball why would you do this

BWAHAHAHAH

YOU'VE BEEN GOOKED

by being Chinks

GOOOKED

We are a heroic people and you will never understand us. Deal with your own problems.

Xaxaxaxa, distance ourselves from our ancestral culture. Kindly stop spewing your kike-infested ideology. Make England a muslim-ridden shit hole if you like.

Kind reminder that good times breed weak people and this is exactly what happened with your 'country.'

Embargo export to Serbia of Adidas tracksuits.

Kudos on your patriotism. So presumably, your parents dedicated themselves to building Serbia by... fleeing? Leaving Serbia to rot? Like pathetic traitors? Because they were too good for Serbia? If you're proud to call yourself Serbian then you must be deeply, deeply ashamed of your parents.

Are Albanians inferior to you? I mean this seriously. Would 1 million Albanains lose vs 1 million Serbs? Why do you think Muslims are inferior to Orthodox Christians (i.e. what EXACTLY makes them inferior like this and this part of their docrine/culture is inferior or this and this part in yours is superior) What nation do you hate the most? Do you hate Bosnians/Muslims more or Croatians?
If you had to rank the major Slav groups, how do Serbs compare to Russians, Poles, Czechs, Bulgars or Ukrainians?

Btw, what do you eat that you fuckers grow so tall? I was at a Serbian facility for travelers passing through your country and the dudes were disproportionately huge.

Fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit
Fuckin reported

I respect Serbs like you.

I hope your voice and those like yours rise above the Nationalists.

They can not stop us, no one can.
Austro-mongols tried it, hitler tried it, jasenovac haven't stopped us, not even tito, not even cowards from nato.

PROUD TO BE A SERB!

fpbp

China did it.

You stop yourselves m8.

Always have done. Probably always will do which is tragic because you are a people of great potential.

what was going on here in the Balkans 25 years ago is now going on everywhere, be scared

With a $500 drone

Really shouldn't have made this before that China match. In addition, we got a pisspoor number of medals, even including tomorrow.

Does Mongols refer to Turks?

They ruled over you for centuries. Battle of Kosovo.